AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Where did my email disappear to?

How can I retrieve my lost email? I spent over an hour on this email, finally pushed send, and my screen went blank. There is no record of the email at all. What happened and why? Where do I look to find it? Can it be retrieved?

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Text wrap is not working in outgoing email messages

Text wrap is not working in outgoing email messages.

There doesn't appear to be a setting that controls this. Annoying for the writer. Annoying for the reader. Please fix.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. signatures

We have used AOL forever (and Compuserve before that) but you're about to lose us. We have an email signature and you have progressivley reduced the number words we are allowed. I cut it to the bare bone but now I've just made an amendment and it said I'm beyond the word count. Ridiculous. Moving email would be a pain in the **** but pretty soon our signature will be limited to xx.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Font size of To: and Subject Lines

To: and Subject lines should be same font as body of emal or be changeable in settings.

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. WHERE THE **** IS TOSEMAIL NOW?

WHERE THE **** IS TOSEMAIL NOW? ALSO WHATS UP WITH CAPTCHA EVERYTIME I LOG IN? I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE, NOT FREEBIE

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Your format is slick, quick and easy. I have been a customer for nearly 30 years. I am disapppointed in the new Android version.

The new Android version is confusing and not clean. It does not sync my contacts as the old version did

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Rouge employee at AOL blocking everything with no concern to the terms.

This is a problem when you have a rouge employee blocking any and all comments left. I have read the terms and it is clear this employee is abusing their power. It makes me wonder if the employee is getting into private emails as well and hacking me. I would like to have a phone number of someone in charge to speak directly to them and a way to show the video of my example. I videoed what was happening in real time. I want this person fired and or charged.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be helpful for those of us that have extra accounts to have the email address of the inbox you are at. at

It would be helpful for those of us that have extra accounts to have the email address at the top of the inbox you are at.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base