AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can the delete, spam, and not spam buttons be colored or moved apart?

Can the delete, spam, and not spam buttons be colored or moved apart?They are too close and accidents occur. Please move the button apart and add a color change:
    examples: red to delete, yellow for spam, orange for not spam, green for keep as new.
    Or allow customization to do so.

15th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  107 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ordering emalis

I have the basic version of aol mail ( Free version) and used to be able to order my emails by From, subject , date etc.
    However, now I am only able to order my emails by date and not any other column. Is this because I have the free version of AOL mail?

8th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

289 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. STOP WITH YOUR BLATANT BIAS!!

STOP WITH YOUR BLATANT BIAS!!

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My AOL-picture always pops up in English. I am German and want to read everything in German.Always!

As said above: I am German and want to read my mail and my settings - simply everything .- in German. ALWAYS !!

PLEASE SEE TO IT THAT THIS WILL WORK FROM NOW ON!!

Thank you !

Ingrid Basu

422nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 422nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I cant even scroll properly without these ads on the side interferring

Either get rid of the ads, or find a way that they do not interrupt scrolling down. Its a nightmare. I dont pay you $10 a month for nothing.

302nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The Search function won't work

When I type in a key word in the search area, it goes blank and nothing comes up and I have to refresh the page just to get emails back.

422nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why is AOL Mail so slow, and it is getting worse!

Once in AOL Mail after a few minutes, opening mail and switching folders between New Mail, Recently Deleted or Spam becomes extremely slow. It makes using AOL Mail hardly worth the attempt. Only a few months ago AOL Mail was still working good. I clear the browser cache and it doesn't help. I recently upgraded my computer to a faster computer, an ASUS B450-F and AMD Ryzen 3 CPU 2nd Gen with 16 GB of RAM, and it didn't help. What is the problem anymore with AOL?

302nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. HI, AOL U.K GRAPHICS [or complaints] TEAM, WHY IS IT, WHENEVER I ATTEMPT TO SHARE ONE OF YOUR NEWS ARTICLES TO FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR ANYWHERE

HI, AOL U.K GRAPHICS [or complaints] TEAM, WHY IS IT, WHENEVER I ATTEMPT TO SHARE ONE OF YOUR NEWS ARTICLES TO FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR ANYWHERE ELSE. 80% OF THE TIME AN IRRELEVANT PICTURE IS PUT WITH THE POST???????. SO I HAVE TO DELETE IT😖. RIDICULOUS AND ANNOYING. Regards Pete

655th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop getting signed off when trying to go though email, every time I try to delete an email.You also need to take of the people.

You need to take care of the people that use your service. I try to go though my emails, and when I go to delete an email I get kicked out. I can gat google chrome for free. If you do not want to take care of your free customers. I have been with you for 28 years and I can't even call to get help. Please look into this problem.

422nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Verzion please don’t change. Let people let them sign in without Aol, verzion bulling you

Why does little ****, aol play with others and them selfs
    Come to signing in ohhhhhhh it’s version. With the 5 yr old code. Version a BULLIE nobody will play with them while there filling unemployment bullie money. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Bullie

655th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Scrolling up and down is very difficult.

I get a really long black line for scrolling. It only moves the emails a few lines, then I have to use the down arrow over and over.

422nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Embedded email links don't connect in received emails

When I receive an email with embedded hyper links, these links will not display--they appear to connect, maybe blink once, then the screen goes blank and the "refresh" icon appears in the bar above. Hitting the refresh button just repeats the cycle. What's the point of hyper links that won't work?

655th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. once into Aol mail it becomes very slow!

Once I log into Aol mail my whole computer becomes very slow in addition to accessing Aol email. Quite often I get popups about long running scripts. Why does Aol allow this to happen! Installed Aol shield which worked for a short time speeding up Aol mail but after 10 minutes my Aol Mail became very slow again. I had to remove Aol shield because it allowed a Trojan virus to get into my computer.

422nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tired of the Liberal bias and outright lies when I open my homepage.

Tired of the Liberal bias and outright lies when I open my homepage.

655th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. HOW ABOUT DING THINGS AT SENSIBLE SPEEDS!! NOTHING COMES UP WITHOUT A ROYAL WAIT!

MAKE THINGS HAPPEN FASTER!! I AM PAYING A SMALL FORTUNE FOR THIS LOUSY OPERATION! NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU'VE BEEN TOLD MANY TIMES HOW SLOW THIS IS... I SPENT AN HOUR AND A HALF WITH A TECH AND PURCHASED THE SYSTEM MECHANIC!!! i SENT FEEDBACK MORE THAN A MONTH AGO AT MY OTHER AOL ADDRESS! NO RESPONSES! NO ASSISTANCE!! WHAT THE ****!

655th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Now when I do a web search I get something from "History Hide" and it lists nothing that I am looking for. Help!

Why when I do a search do i get "History Hide" and it doesn't give any options for what I am searching for?

422nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pease help me get on my hjmanke@aol.com site. I am now unable to get on my site. It always reverts to my previously viewed site.

Please help me get on my hjmanke@aol.com site. Every time I try to get on from my previous site. it reverts back to that site. I have business on both sites and have not been blocked before on getting to my site. Please help me in this matter.

655th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to be able to select the columns I want ---not be limited. Thanks I love AOL

I would like more choices for controlling how I see my main screen -- I love AOL --- thanks for your help.

655th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. false loggout message needs fixing

Bug Ticket: There is an issue with the webmail server. I am not sure if this due to security update in the background. Who knows maybe a change to the browser itself. However I am constantly getting the message that I have been logged out. Basically it is an inactivity kick, without any actual action by the website. If I respond to the message I am able to function normally. The message is mostly false. But it is new in the last two weeks and seems to be getting worse, more frequent.

I have to question if this is a…

655th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base