AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Deleting emails.

Is there anywhere in settings to change how emails are deleted?? I have 50K+ emails to delete because I can't figure out an efficient way to delete them. Please fix!!!

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Migrating aol to gmail

Hello, i cant migrate aol to gmail, there seems to be a problem with a connection, when i try to migrate i receive a "Connection timed out: There may be a problem with the settings you added. Please contact your other email provider to verify the correct server name and port." I use pop.aol.com port 995 ssl as you prived info in help manual. Pls help!

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. retaining deleted messages

It's 4/19 and I have to get a message from trash from 4/4 and it's not there! you have to retain deleted messages for 30 days! it should be a setting.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. delete the word mind from blueberry25hill@aol.com

somehow the word mind has popped up as a prefix to my email please delete that word so my email reads
    blueberry25hill@aol.com

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I need to ensure that my email account is accessed on verified devices

Hi! i have had 6 email accounts all of them are hijacked by a local Keralite politician who is protecting the Keralites who have duped me of my properties. They phish for my login details and access my emails on remote devices. Please create a setting where only the devices that belong to our home can be used to access our accounts. I have a McAfee antivirus, but I am constantly being tracked online. My security key which had been set up suddenly began to show "No Key" message, the support email has been deleted from the email account after…

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. somehow my email address attached a prefix

can you help me delete the prefix that suddenly popped up on my email
    address it is offensive to me
    mindblueberry25hill@aol.com
    I never included the word mind
    where did that come from?

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. respond to your email memebers' problems!

settings are lost on my "email" tab (I have more than 1 email account) I have updated 32 times & none are saved. I can access aolmail only by going to google and typing in aol.mail -- not by clicking on my aol mail account.

I have been paying you about $10/month since 1995 !!!!! and I deserve better service.

Get back to me.

If you can't reach me at sstarman@aol.com, then try me at sstarman@live.com, which may become my go-to email.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. auto-forwarding email

I am disappointed that you do not allow auto-forwarding of email. I have been a subscriber since 1989. I will spend the next month updating all of my accounts that used the aol email address to another service.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. how to i change the AOL landing page to the US version instead of the British?

how to i change the AOL landing page to the US version instead of the British?

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 tablet. This happened about a week ago. When I open my tablet, everything rotates as needed except for AOL.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 tablet. This happened about a week ago. When I open the tablet, everything rotates as needed except for AOL. I downloaded a Rotation APP and can make it rotated, but when I turn off the tablet, it goes back to not responding when I turn the tablet.
    Thanks,
    Bob Nachtrieb

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. You have not put the option to block a spam email back on email. why??????????????

Give back the option to control what email we receive, all you do is put it in spam, that does not help

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. line spacing

With your newest version of AOL, the line spacing is double-spaced. I am unable to change it to single spaced??? Are you going to fix this ???

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I agree with other comments regarding the blatant political bias shown on the AOL news page.

Please stop following the herd of fake news propaganda by posting pro-Biden and anti-Trump stories on the news feed. There are lots of pro-Trump news articles out there - why don't you post any of those? What are you afraid of? I've been an AOL member since you first started but I'm about ready to jump ship and find another email platform if your anti-American rhetoric doesn't change. Will you care if I leave AOL? Probably not. Will you care if millions of members leave? Maybe.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. sub username

Need to make my sub username it's own master username. Tech support kept saying something about the master being set as Default when we created account (20+ years ago). As it stands if the person that has the master username wanted to delete it they couldn't without also deleting my username. Add some option (Split or Release Default or ??) to make that possible

349th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Have From, Sender and Date as operable, clickable options.

It would help to be able to select an option to rank by email address.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Need new Mail - news setting.

It is as of 1/15/21 one full year that our office has been tracking accuracy of news on AOL Mail site. Unfortunately, even though we have done the research very accurately the accuracy turns out to be correct only 4.7% of the time. We, therefore, need to switch to a different news source for the Mail page. How do we do that?

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Signed out but aol still shows me as logged in

I log out of aol and shut my computer down. When I want to log back in, I get an automated message asking me if I want to cancel and stay logged in or to logout. When I log out (again), I receive the same automated message when I want to log back in.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base