AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why can't I add another aol email address to this/my screen.

I want to add my husband's aol email account to my aol account so I can see them both at the same time. I can't find a place to do that. Please add this feature, if it doesn't already exist.

635th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. my aol mail SHOULD auto delete after the mail is auto forwarded to my verizon.net account?

my aol mail SHOULD auto delete after the mail is auto forwarded to my verizon.net account?

251st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix your email server.

I have been trying to restore my Verizon/Aol email to my phone/computer for over a month. I am using the settings provided online and also the same that my other Verizon email account is using. There has to be an issue with the server as it continually notifies me that there "is a problem with my account" and asks for the password again.

459th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If you do not give me ANY way to delete Trump propaganda ads from my inbox, I will discontinue all use of AOL, I am a thirty year customer.

If you do not give me ANY way to delete Trump propaganda ads from my inbox, I will discontinue all use of AOL, I am a thirty year customer. Do you get it?

353rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. forwarding email no longer works!

Setting to FORWARD all email to another email address does not work as of today, 7/11/20.

Also can't COMPOSE, REPLY OR FORWARD a single email directly on AOL site.

Details:
    I have several of my AOL email accts (verizon.net) set up to all forward to my gmail account. This has worked fine since you took over verizon.net emails ... until this morning 7/11/20; now it is not working. So I logged into my main email account directly on the AOL site, see emails there that were received today, but they have not forwarded to the gmail account.

But then I…

459th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Aol Mail app keeps signing me out (iOS)

Constantly have the same issue with the ios version of the aol mail app. I have either two or three aol email accounts that I'm logged into on the app. When I either open the app to check my emails, or when an app notification for a new email appears on the lock or home screen, and I swipe to open it, it brings me to the log-in screen to re-enter my username and password. All of my aol email accounts that were signed into through the ios app require me to sign in again. If I opt not to…

459th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. home page never shows news i want to see

i cant stand any of the junk u choose to show on the home page. we should be able to choose the topics we do want to see instead of having to shuffle thru all the junk u feel we want to see. we should be able to say not interested in that and it be gone.

635th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. two step verification - locked out of my account

Allow you to recover your account online if two step verification fails.

The email address set up for two step verification I no longer have access to and no help is provided. It's circle of support that leads to no solution - even if I speak to someone on the helpline.

I can no longer access my emails.

353rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. my emails are going to my spam ... I have tried settings but they all go to spam.

under mail settings. my preference is to get current mail in my inbox. It goes to spam. What is the problem?

635th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. AOL BROWSER

Dear AOL

“When is AOL going to function as before when most people were proud to belong?”

AOL should be allowed to operate as a stand alone app irrespective of Verizon or Oath. Gone are the days.

Regards.

222nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Increase the maximum allowed Filter Settings - 50 is not enough

The Filter Settings, with their limited function, require us to set one filter per each action. With a maximum of 50, this is not enough. Either increase the maximum number of filters or add better functionality to the filter settings. For example, with Gmail you can add multiple email addresses, comma separated within curly brackets to tell all my subscriptions to filter to my "Subscriptions" folder, just as an example.

189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How do I remove automatic password on log in screen?

Simple action to remove automatic password on log in screen? I want to type it in.

635th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Tell AOL members edit/change their account security phone numbers.emails,etc.

Tell AOL members edit/change their account security phone numbers.emails,etc

1031st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I am BRITISH. I do NOT want US news. Why have AOL changed this. I want UK news.

I am BRITISH, why I am now getting US news on AOL ?????? I used to get British news. How do I change this please. I do NOT want US news.

635th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I want the basic version and it continues to change to a different version!

I WANT the Basic version but it continues to retreat to a different version. Getting very frustrated

635th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. https://aol.mydashboard.oath.com/delete-my-account LINK IS BROKEN - DOES NOT LOAD

It is impossible to delete an unwanted email account. The https://aol.mydashboard.oath.com/delete-my-account link is BROKEN. Every time, the page never loads and ends in an error message, so it is IMPOSSIBLE to complete this simple task that should take no more than FIVE MINUTES! I have spent hours on a Sunday morning on this. Why make it impossible for customers to self-service their own accounts? No phone customer service, no free chat. No email help. Nothing. And a broken link so customers cannot even self-service their own accounts. Get it together!!! The end result is yet another furious customer who will…

1031st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Column width problem

The width of the "date sent" column is too narrow: the date is truncated so that it is unreadable. It would be better if the day of the week is eliminated, so that the actual date can be displayed.

1031st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'm trying to BLOCK a sender. I clicked OPTIONS, Mail Settings, Block Sender tab. There is no where to enter the email address. Now what?

I'm trying to BLOCK a sender. I clicked OPTIONS, Mail Settings, Block Sender tab. There is no where to enter the email address. Now what?

1031st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add the ' character in email address if person has one in their name

I have a contact with an apostrophe (') in his name. AOL does not let me send him emails/replies. He can send to me. Please allow the ' sign in a person's email address. Help me with this one-sided relationship. Thank you.

1031st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When I clicked on https://aol-37d3e72975c64a0eb58753249d40ba87mail.yolasite.com/ there were no terms of agreement.

https://aol-37d3e72975c64a0eb58753249d40ba87mail.yolasite.com/ The email I got said you had merged with Yahoo and Verizon and that I had to accept new terms of agreement. When I logged in the page displayed no terms of agreement but seemed to accept my login. What's up?

1031st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base