AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AOL bias should stop

You wear your anti-Trump bias on your sleeve and it is pathetic. AOL is supposed to be for America, and your posture is destructive and politically motivated. I hate to open AOL each day and read your bias spin. Please stop, especially during this time in our country when you serve no good tearing us down. You obviously did not get the memo that "we are in this together" - you'd rather play politics and sow discord.

39th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Merged  ·  497 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cease and desist with your clear and obvious politically biased and slanted "Today in AOL" news page.

Your political bias and ***** is painfully obvious to anyone opening up their AOL accounts. Even though we have the option of not seeing that when it opens, we also have the right to choose to have it open without being inundated and drowned in clear political attacks and slants thinly veiled with the veneer of objectivity. As bad as the mainstream media are with their biases, you are just as bad if not worse. Even Fox News and CNN, from time to time, shake up their lineups and present opposing viewpoints. But your site is neither the place nor…

34th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Politics

You wear your anti-Trump bias on your sleeve and it is pathetic. AOL is supposed to be for America, and your posture is destructive and politically motivated. I hate to open AOL each day and read your bias spin. Please stop, especially during this time in our country when you serve no good tearing us down. You obviously did not get the memo that "we are in this together" - you'd rather play politics and sow discord.

76th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why are you guys so far left??

I resent your biased news.
    Fairness would be a change for AOL. Why not try it?
    Not all of us drink the liberal koolaid.

89th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. AOL Bias

I am getting sick and tired of seeing the **** AOL has on their opening page. The Huffington Post is not news. Give us an option to block news media we do not want. AOL Bias needs to stop

155th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can you please stop with your fake, anti-Trump, anti-USA "news"?I once looked forward to the aol news. Now it I can't look at it! s

Can you please stop with your fake news, anti-Trump, anti-America news? There was a time when I relied on aol new even before I opened my newspaper.
    These days, you just repeat the same false, self-satisfying news that all the other leftist, anti-Administration, news media try to hand us every day.

Please try to be a bit more patriotic and, yes, pro-America.

Thank you.

155th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quit reporting false news on you home page

Quit reporting false news on you home page

201st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make your headline articles a LOT less biased in favor of Joe Biden. He has done NOTHING to help curb violence or racism except criticize.

Make your headline articles a LOT less biased in favor of Joe Biden. He has done NOTHING to help curb violence or racism except criticize.

233rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. TRUMP 2020

AOL reports Trump behind 10 points in polls. Tens of thousands at Trump rallies across country.. 3 at Biden rally...oh wait a surprise election landslide for TRUMP AOL did not see coming

266th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Liberal agenda needs to go

Every day when I open my email AOL has a negative story regarding the President. Rather than promote a liberal agenda, why not try to be fair and reasonable. Would it kill you to say something positive about Trump?

107th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. hunter biden ny post

Hello,
    Why is the Hunter Biden story not on your news reel? I would like to read more about that issue. I would hope that AOL is not actually censoring information. You still promote the discredited dossier, but you don't permit the public to access that story for some reason.

421st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop posting articles from HUFFPOST. They are fake news and full of BS and biased lies!!!!

Stop posting articles from HUFFPOST. They are fake news and full of BS and biased lies!!!!

293rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Your news reporting is extremely slanted to the extreme left. You need to balance this out. You have clients of both sides of the aisle that

Your news reporting is extremely slanted to the extreme left. You need to balance this out. You have clients of both sides of the aisle that are informed and educated. Your editors are always painting a rose-colored picture for leftist agenda issues. Make it right. I have been with AOL since the beginning and this is the worst that it has ever been.

293rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Quit changing our **** screens good lord

Quit changing our **** screens

348th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Several people and myself who have been members for years are very disappointed on the slanted articles against Trump and Pro Biden.

Please stop all the Anti Trump background articles. Many other AOL are very disappointed in your Pro Riot Anti Cop views

348th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop the left-wing propaganda. You have no X-gen or Millennial customers so why push this **** on your existing customers from 25 years ago

At the very least, let me block all news from AOL so I don't get ****** off enough to change my email. Beyond disgusting how much left wing propaganda you shove in our faces.

201st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 729th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. CHARGES: I only paid to change my password for one month. Do not bill me for any other charges

DO NOT BILL ME FOR CHARGES i did not charge. WHAT IS HAPENING TO aol? I have had AOL since 1994. Also you have my address wrong.

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. You new app is awkward to use! I would rather use my Amazon mail app? How can i change back?

I would rather keep the email I had with Amazon email and its much more comfortable to use! The one inch screen given for the Aol email is way to small to use and difficult to read!

513th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Unbiased Reporting

Your “news” reporting has and continues to favor only one political view. This is why people despise the media. You make no effort to be inclusive. For those viewing, switch as I’m doing to gmail. It’s straightforward mail, easy to use, without intrusive, biased political ads.

348th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base