AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop using AP as your news feed--it has become biased news

Everytime I check on my aol mail I get a Left Wing bias approach to the news. It's not "news" anymore, it's literally propaganda.
    Must replace AP as news source or you'll only have 1/3 of population (Progressive/Liberals) as customers

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please keep your Liberal opinions and trash off my "News" or AOL Start page.

They may be your thoughts and ideas, not mine & I don't care to see it.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. un American censorship

This impeachment is not about Donald Trump. It is a declaration of Patriotism or a admission of treason & terrorism by the republican party in the house & senate. Trump was impeached because Highly respected life long diplomats & decorated Patriots testified to Trumps treason. The Republican terrorist party refused to even call witnesses & did not follow the constitution. Now republican's defend armed insurrection they actively participated in. Impeachment is important for history to show the names & party that supports this treason.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop showing pro-leftist articles. The left is nothing but corrupt evil people

I'm not saying show me pro trump but all political bs needs to stop showing up on the main page. If I wanted to be lied to, I'd watch the news.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would really appreciate a bigger selection of stationary.

The stationary you have is really nice and I enjoy using them. I would really enjoy have more to pick from.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Now that Trump is out of office.

Now that Trump is out of office. Let's see less and less of his face, OK? OK!

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Could we have the old stationery options back please?

The old stationery options were fine. No longer available on mt laptop. Please reinstate. Thanks.

349th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sexo

Recibir en tiempo real

349th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why these ads?

Why am I getting ads for Planned Parenthood and various forms of contraception? I am postmenopausal (and a decade so!). I am a proudly pro-life Catholic with six kids. It's interesting to see what the other side is thinking... but not all day, every day.
    Is the assumption that any woman wants these ads? It's insulting, if so. You're good at noticing when I look at clothes or shoes. Surely you might notice all the Catholic chatter that flows through my email and figure out that not every woman in Maine supported the Democratic challenger to Susan Collins.
    Please, please…

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop the ads in the side bar....some border on *****....what is wrong with you people????

The ads on the right hand side bar border on *****....STOP "AD CHOICES"...ARE YOU PEOPLE SICK????

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Every time I go into my email the first very Large add I am forced to look at is a starving dog chained up. I can't stand it anymore

I do not want to see those adds of poor starving dogs, I would rather see the owner chained up. STOP the ASPCA adds STOP

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Where did my mail signature go???

what happened to my mail signature ?

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add back stationary. I really miss it.

Please bring back stationary.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base