AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. REGARDING POSTING ON JOHN WAYNE

Yesterday I read a posting your company made pretty much taking apart
    John Wayne. The man was well loved and respected by many Americans. Hw was not perfect, no one is.... BUT TO TEAR A MAN APART AND TRY TO DESTROY HIS LEGACY BECAUSE YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM OR HIS BACKGROUND WAS WRONG.. IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO THAT TO SOMEONE WHOSE POLICTICS ARE DIFFERENT THAN YOURS, THEN GIVE EQUAL TIME TO TEARNG APART OTHER IMPERFECT PEOPLE... PEOPLE LIKE HENRY FONDA, JANE FONDA, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN,ALEC BALDWIN, KATHY GRIFFIN... ON AND ON... DO NOT BE SO ONE SIDED…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New e-Mail format

Your new e-Mail format ****. It runs everything together. I see someone else has asked you to go back to the old format ... repeatedly. You probably should pay attention to your customers or you may lose them. I'M ON THE VERGE OF LEAVING!!!

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dear Sir/ Madam Can you please advise after changing my password I now have to 'sign in' every $$%^&&^ time

Dear Sir/ Madam Can you please advise after changing my password I now have to 'sign in' every $$%^&&^ time, please advise how to fix this

Regards Tonybythesea------ @aol.com

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why are there NO black emojis ?

Why are there no black emojis ?

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Blank Screen

I don't see the News and Article when I open my email it is showing Blank Screen, hope this can be resolve soon

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ad's Around Reviewing My Email

AOL needs to stop adding ads alongside of the email. Most appear to be something I already searched for elsewhere and made a decision on. Those then become annoying.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base