AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. inappropriate phot of dead dog

please ask dr marty to take down the photo of a dead dog on his ad copy. it can't be deleted from my end and won't go away. at this time it is extremely distressing to those of us who care about dogs.

427th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 41st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  31 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Aol is bigotted

Left wing propaganda by AOL

666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Slow your on bashing Trump. It is becoming obvious. I get personal opinions, we all have them. Stay in your lane. Stick to your platform.

Slow your on bashing Trump. It is becoming obvious. I get personal opinions, we all have them. Stay in your lane. Stick to your platform.

666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Holapick keeps coming up as a "Pop up Ad" They are a scam! took over $200.00 of my money and I have gotten no delivery date, no refund.

Holapick clothing is a rip off. You have it on AOL as a "Pop up Ad". They took $200.00 of my money. I have no shipment, no shipment date, and no refund. I have tried several times to contact them. You are promoting a scam. I am talking to channel 5 news this week to see if others have been ripped off....and they can get my money back.

666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. new design for aol mail inbox

i want it to see more new cool themes background for aol mail.
    new design .

427th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I do pay a monthly fee for the email service. I do not need Arianna’s far left biases shoved down Amy throat every time I log on.

Keep Huffington’s ******** political views off the intro page.
    I shall be using my gmail account more often.

666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why can't I print out my e-mails the same size they are on the screen? They are tiny.

You should have a way of users resetting the size of the e-mails they want to print out.

666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Maybe come up with a newer version

Well, it's not an idea as you put it...The AOL version I have right now is pretty soft and borring, I see that AOL GOLD is a newer version, but I also see the reviews on it from people.AOL has been around for a very long time, not sure why AOL hasn't bloomed to be tops.

666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Changing Themes in AOL mail

When you ask about changing Themes the instructions say go to options and click on Change themes but there is no such selection in my Options drop down

666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The tasteless images you insert in the mail file page will force me to leave AOL mail.

Why am I forced to see tasteless images and advertisements to search my mail files without the option of blocking or even requesting that they be blocked? I do not object to advertising, but will be forced to give up your very good mail service unless you provide some sort of recourse.

666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. UK themed Top Stories

Top Stories are mostly UK while my interest is USA based.

666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. dont put MACKEEPER as an ad on aol. its malware.

don't put MACKEEPER as an ad on aol. it's malware.

666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 205th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When you open an email why is the toolbar at the top in white and shadowed so you can barely read delete, forward, send etc.

When an email is open, the tool bar at the top is a very light shade and the send, delete, forward commands are white and barely visible. Why is it this way and why was it changed. Please fix it.

427th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Aol Polling is fixed

The Aol poll with the gauge is fixed. When I make choice it always swings to the opposite side that I voted for.

666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You should add Adam Sandler's voice for "You've Got Mail!".

Adam Sandler's voice would be a cool addition to "You've Got Mail!" (changing the voice of "You've got mail!")

427th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base