AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My aol mail stopped working in a 3rd party consolidation app, citing settings - gmail, hotmail, outlooketc still work

Aol stopped working in my blackberry hub + services - "can't authenticate, check settings (in AOL) and try again" All my other emails work, the app doesn't integrate either. Please put specific directions in help for settings to allow my aol mail to work again. The App for android is untenable - no flexibility at all for intra-device organization, cumbersome GUI.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

30 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

64 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. POP3 connection to pop.aol.com no longer working for the past 2 weeks, was working for years

Heya AOL Mail Support Team,
    I transitioned to using my aol mailbox using an external email client years ago. It was working for many years with the setup described in your help article (https://help.aol.com/articles/how-do-i-use-other-email-applications-to-send-and-receive-my-aol-mail). I'm no longer able to connect to pop.mail.com over port 995 with my normal main external email client, as well as a second test configuration of the normal Win 10 'Mail' client that I've tried. I've tried both 'onesweetworld' for username, as well as 'onesweetworld@aol.com', nothing works. Error log show, "Server returned error "[SYS/TEMP] Server error - Please try again later."

I…

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Aol Mail Update, Auto Rotate

The new email app will not will not auto rotate to landscape. Stuck in portrait. Any chance of fixing this? I prefer all my apps in landscape. I've used AOL mail since 1995 with no problems until now. If you fix, 5 stars. If no fix, 1 star. Thank you...I hope

Tom

24th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. block spam messages

aol needs to provide a one click block to spam messages!!! I takes forever and a pen and paper to figure out how to block spam messages!!

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please return the ability to sort contacts by Name and/or email address. A first year IT programmer could fix this problem in an hour.

Please permit the sorting of the contact lists by both email address and contact's actual name. This function worked fine in AOL Shield until a few days ago. you coulc use the same method that Yahoo (your sister app) uses to allow for displaying contacts in alpha order by name. As an IT professional, I or any or my first year students could correct your contact app in less than an hour. You do realize that since some people do not use their names as email addresses that searching for the correct email address can be tedious without the ability…

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "Attach" function is not working suddenly in my email

I have been able to attach things to my email for the last - what? - 30 years? but starting Sunday my "attach" button doesn't do anything. Any suggestions would be great!

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 8000 spam emails

I'm being spammed to death. 8,000 spam emails last night. 800 were in my inbox. What's going ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. aol

Try to give up on being a company and let someone else who has passion do it. Google is better, hotmail is better, dogpile is better. Try hiring people who push the limits and and strive for greatness. Try being a something that the universe will remember as progressive, not someone that a small minded human would consider progressive. Try learning more about the universe you live in. No information is forbidden yet this is the level of intelligence you chose to stop at. Good luck on your future choices. I wont be hearing about a company call AOL in…

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stop posting political ads!!!!

Stop political ads!!!!

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. wont recieve gmail

My email wont recieve gmail

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. WHAT IS THE POINT OF MAKING THE ADDRESS BOOKS NOT ALPHABETICAL...IT IS THE STUPIDEST THING TO DO TO CUSTOMERS.

why is the alphabetical order been knocked out of address book...it has caused a terrible problem for me..and i am told it cannot be fixed or re-instated..if that is the case I will not be able to use aol....i cannot believe such a ridiculous thing has been done which is causing me a big problem

269th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Mobile App Folders

What have you done to my Folders in the Mobile App? What a mess you have made. Fix them ... put the folders back where I had them. I want the mobile app and the PC version to be identical.

106th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. STOP Spam mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why have a "Block All Senders Except Contacts," if it DOESN'T WORK??? Even after checking the box I'm STILL getting bloody SPAM MAIL! Every SINGLE day, several times a day, I have to delete unwanted SPAM MAIL!!!!! AOL, do SOMETHING to make this STOP!!!!

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out. Our product team is currently investigating this issue, but needs more information to troubleshoot further. First, is the issue temporary and resolves itself after a short time period or is it continuing? Second, can you provide the senders that you don’t believe should be coming into your inbox?

This information will help us resolve the issue sooner.

Appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,
    AOL Product Support

18. recovering an email account, suspended for inactivity

my email account has been suspended for inactivity and ive been unsuccessful in recovery

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. STOP THE ANTI-TRUMP PROPAGANDA!

Every time I open AOL I'm bombarded with anti-Trump propaganda. Your bias is disgusting and un-American - STOP the anti-Trump campaign!! GET OUT OF POLITICS OR YOU'LL LOSE ME!

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Deleting emails.

Is there anywhere in settings to change how emails are deleted?? I have 50K+ emails to delete because I can't figure out an efficient way to delete them. Please fix!!!

269th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 185 186
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base