AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Help

STOP plastering Amber Heard’s picture on your website. She is an ABUSIVE person and she is using the #Metoo movement for her own gain. If you keep plastering her picture and articles about her on your website I will be forced to boycott AOL!

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Firefox reply mail

Hi, as of the most-recent Firefox updates in Win11, the "Your Message Has Been Sent" pop-up window appear BEHIND my taskbar, which is at the TOP of my screen (the way any normal person would WANT it!😁). And there is NO way to close that window unless I reorient my screen 90 degrees.

SOLUTION: When we OPEN an e-mail, there is a BLUE & WHITE X on the right side that is BELOW the frame of the window. But when we SEND a REPLY e-mail, that Blue Box disappears in the "Your Message Has Been Sent" window -- PLEASE ADD…

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base