AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AOL bias should stop

You wear your anti-Trump bias on your sleeve and it is pathetic. AOL is supposed to be for America, and your posture is destructive and politically motivated. I hate to open AOL each day and read your bias spin. Please stop, especially during this time in our country when you serve no good tearing us down. You obviously did not get the memo that "we are in this together" - you'd rather play politics and sow discord.

29th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Merged  ·  223 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Politics

You wear your anti-Trump bias on your sleeve and it is pathetic. AOL is supposed to be for America, and your posture is destructive and politically motivated. I hate to open AOL each day and read your bias spin. Please stop, especially during this time in our country when you serve no good tearing us down. You obviously did not get the memo that "we are in this together" - you'd rather play politics and sow discord.

174th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Liberal agenda needs to go

Every day when I open my email AOL has a negative story regarding the President. Rather than promote a liberal agenda, why not try to be fair and reasonable. Would it kill you to say something positive about Trump?

150th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop the left-wing propaganda. You have no X-gen or Millennial customers so why push this **** on your existing customers from 25 years ago

At the very least, let me block all news from AOL so I don't get ****** off enough to change my email. Beyond disgusting how much left wing propaganda you shove in our faces.

274th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. TRUMP Political Ad

Why is Trump survey appearing on my sign in page. Then to top it off the only options are that he is doing Great, Good, or Okay, Did you all get a hefty check and sell out in order to put this on the AOL page? It is Fake news and Fake Survey? I am disgusted it would even appear on my screen. Regardless of my political affiliation. Seems to be I was exploited.

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  254 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why are you guys so far left??

I resent your biased news.
    Fairness would be a change for AOL. Why not try it?
    Not all of us drink the liberal koolaid.

344th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cease and desist with your clear and obvious politically biased and slanted "Today in AOL" news page.

Your political bias and ***** is painfully obvious to anyone opening up their AOL accounts. Even though we have the option of not seeing that when it opens, we also have the right to choose to have it open without being inundated and drowned in clear political attacks and slants thinly veiled with the veneer of objectivity. As bad as the mainstream media are with their biases, you are just as bad if not worse. Even Fox News and CNN, from time to time, shake up their lineups and present opposing viewpoints. But your site is neither the place nor…

479th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. why does your news feed freeze when opening?

why you can't fix your news feed page from freezing, this has occurred since Verizon has taken over aol

274th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Dark Theme Background option!

I'd like there to be an option where you can choose, not just the "AOL" Logo theme only, but also the Background too. (Like the whole screen.) The White (Standard) screen can become a real Eye-Strain at times + also cause Headaches at times too. The Black Tone would Really help out lots of us AOL Customers, when entering our Email Pages! PLEASE MAKE THIS COME TO BE AS ANOTHER UPDATE!

Thanks!

114th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Annoying opening logo

Please change the "OH NO! Logo that graces my screen every time I log in. I log out correctly, but this seems to imply something is wrong with my log out. I don't need something annoying me when I log in.

174th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please change my account in German langueage. Suddenly it was in english

Bitte ändern sie die Spache wieder in Deutsch. Es war immer deutsch (german) auf einmal sind die Textfelder alle in english.
    PLEASE CHANGE IN GERMAN again

479th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Home page should NOT have Polls for Donald Trump that are SPONSORED BY HIM!!

Home page should NOT have "Official Donald Trump Approval Poll" that is a SPONSORED ADVERTISEMENTS FOR HIM. Put legitimate polls up. He will claim because you clicked on the poll, you're supporting him and what he is doing which is far far from the truth. Out of 36 tiles on the home page, HIS is the ONLY Advertisment!!! Shame on you AOL.

274th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I am afraid the Google advertisements flashing by every email I read and write are infuriating. I may have to change my provider.

I would rather pay more for my account than have advertisements, usually flashing, disrupting every email I read and write.

479th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Too much Trump

Can you please reduce the amount of Trump news on AOL.
    There are other, more important things going on in the world today!
    Thank you.

344th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Democrat propaganda in the News Feed is Blatant

Do something new and untried and see how popular it would be. Only publish facts instead of commentary, and see how much more advertising dollars you'd actually get. Democrat propaganda masquerades as news. Give us something we don't get on every other outlet.

344th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Do we really have to see the face of a congresswomen nutjob that hates America when checking our email??

Do we really have to see the face of a congresswomen nutjob that hates America when checking our email??

479th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 344th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bill O'Reilly

If you don't stop stop posting and advertising Bill O'Reilly and losers from Fox News on the feature page I am going to cancel my AOL after all these years.

766th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stop advertising for fascist such as Bill O reiley, the donald, et al

AOL, be part of the solution: Stop advertising for fascist such as Bill O reiley, the donald, et al

766th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 766th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base