AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Put it back to how the mail account was!

Put it back to how the mail account interface was! I really dislike the awkward navigation to get a simple task done, it’s NOT user friendly.
    It’s just change for the sake of change, not an improvement.

260th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please reconfigure MAIL so that unread, or marked unread mail, can be aggregated together easily.

Please reconfigure MAIL so that unread, or marked unread mail, can be aggregated together easily.

62nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like AOL to have a "read receipt" option. I send e-mail that I wish I could get a receipt that the person I sent it to opened it.

I would like AOL to have a "read receipt" option. I send e-mail that I wish I could get a receipt that the person I sent it to opened it.

46th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add other email accounts

Dear Concern,

Is there any way to import and receive emails from other email service like Gmail, Yahoo etc. to my AOL account and send emails on behalf of them using AOL. I think nowadays this is a common feature of all email service providers' but couldn't find it on AOL.

Looking forward to seeing your response.

Thanks & Regards,

160th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 28th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 41st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. why do u post stories & when u click on them it has nothing to do with the subjecct matter that u went to c

why do u post stories & when u click on them it has nothing to do with the subject matter that u went to c it *** & I dont even bother anymore.

26th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be most helpful to have filters for new mail, unread mail, flagged, unflagged, attachments like you have on the aol app.

It would be most helpful to have filters for new mail, unread mail, flagged, unflagged, attachments like you have on the aol app. Management of my email without these filters is quite cumbersome. You used to have them. Please include them in the next (hopefully very soon) update. Thank you!

39th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. screen advertising better before accepting it.

Please stop posting ads that are in foreign languages. It's very disturbing.

32nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. news

The journalists at AOL must think we are all stupid. The news stories that you post on the front page of AOL are nothing less than insulting the intelligence of readers. I agree with the comment made by another AOL user - "Your news is NOT worth reading...pathetic." SOOOO TRUE!!! Now I am to the point where I just ignore anything on the front page of AOL because it is like opening the pages of the National Enquirer. Really???

25th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow us to delete all mail with one click

I have over 100,000 emails and will never be able to read all of them. Is there a way I can delete them all at once

142nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. It would be great if we could set up the vacation responder to go to 'contacts only.'

Re: Webmail
    It would be great if we could set up the vacation responder to send notices to 'contacts only.'

200th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. You may have cost me my biggest client.

DO NOT MERGE THIS WITH ANY OTHER REQUEST. IT IS NOT THE SAME!!!!!!!!
    I used to be able to have the spam filter turned off. Suddenly, AOL started deciding what was spam. I don't see this on Outlook where I collect my message. I had eight orders from one company go into spam. Give back the option to disable the spam blocker. I can decide for myself what I want to keep and what I want to delete.

260th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Blocking e-mail addresses

Not happy that only 1000 addresses can be blocked. Can you not expand that?

65th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Need to see both emails

How can I see and receive my emails that are being sent to both my old email address and my new aol email address without having to open them separately

30th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Recovery Phone Number

Change your instructions to read that you only want a MOBILE (i.e. cellphone) number -- but NOT a landline number.

200th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. be able to print selected piece of mail like I did for yrs pre new AOL! Awful!

Be able to click and print something in a folder like we could do easily for yrs until this new AOL! I can’t just click see something in 1 of my folders and print it! Why I hate this! I want old AOL like last month’s AOL mail! HELP! I am not alone friends are saying same thing.

260th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Verification Code Problems

Please once again accommodate landline phones as backup contacts for your verification codes and similar communications. I live in a mobile phone dead spot, so more than half the time, I can't receive calls or texts to my mobile phone. Also I can't always access the backup email addresses that you offer as options.

I want and need to be able for you to call my landline with your verification codes and other communications.

126th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop SPAM FROM YAHOO

AOL ARE USELESS WHEN IT COME TO PREVENTING SPAM, MOST COME FROM YAHOO

36th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. attachments

Please restore the option to download an attachment (especially PDFs) without opening! Thanks!

260th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base