AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Attachments halt mail download. Please fix

Using Thunderbird. Attachments cause mail download to halt. Please fix. on windows 10

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stop the vulgar spam emails!!!

STOP THE VULGAR SPAM AT ONCE IT's disgusting why is this stuff getting through????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Would you stop using Trump's picture & news as the lead feature that comes up on aol page. Be positive and look at the new administration.

Look at how many times you use the same subject and/or picture on the first website page you see on aol. Why do you think so many people continue to be crazed when your lead consistently features Trump?

Please pass along to appropriate channel/persons

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop allowing scam sites.

It is a shame that AOL allows proven scam sites on their web pages. I was looking for shotgun shells for my husbands and put in a search. The site OpticsandAmmo.com came up on my search. I placed an order and never received my merchandise. There are posts on every social media that confirm that the owner of OpticsandAmmo.com is scamming everyone who places an order with them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. why are all Conservative emails being placed in SPAM???

all Conservative emails are being placed in SPAM. Why is that?? if not corrected then I will close this account. FREE SPEECH Nancy Crawley

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I keep getting spam email that aol won't allow me to mark as spam.

Is aol in cahoots with some spammers? Are some spammers paying aol not to allow their spam emails to be sent to the spam folder? I keep getting spam emails from companies I never dealt with. When I try to mark them as spam, I get a pop-up that says, "Want to stop getting emails from Aptive environmental? We can help you unsubscribe from their newsletter so you won't get emails from content@learninitial.com anymore." The email that shows up as from Aptive Envirionmental, but when I hover over the "company name," it shows the actual email address of content@learninitial.com is…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow people to send their spam emails to AOL if those emails are some sort of phishing email

Set up a mailbox where people can send spam. If they are phishing emails or emails that contain some sort of malware, block the senders address from all aol mailboxes.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Font  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Change password

Trying to change my password cause one of my creditors said email was detected on the dark web. I went to help menu and it said to click on change password but could not find it anywhere. Where do I change password.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Everyday I receive at least 50 spam emails.Why so many? My Google account gets ZERO.

Clean up AOL,so I do not have to waste my time ,flagging and deleting these annoying Spam Emails.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. stop saving user name logins in the sign-on screen ... I do not want to see co-worker user names

I do not want to see co-worker user names who have used this laptop when logging into AOL ... stop saving prior users

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base