AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  55 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. AOL PHONE APP

On your "NEW" AOL android app update, when I open my mail, half of my "folders" that I save emails to are missing. They are there in my AOL GOLD Desktop but missing on the cell phone's version of AOL. If traveling, I often don't carry my laptop as I can access my email on my phone ... or so I thought. Whatever you did to "IMPROVE" the AOL app DOESN'T WORK and I HATE IT. Why on earth would you change something that works and replace it with something difficult to use for email and have missing folders??? Please…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix e-mail problem please

I cannot open attachments to my e-mails. What is the status of fixing this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  535 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AOL bias should stop

You wear your anti-Trump bias on your sleeve and it is pathetic. AOL is supposed to be for America, and your posture is destructive and politically motivated. I hate to open AOL each day and read your bias spin. Please stop, especially during this time in our country when you serve no good tearing us down. You obviously did not get the memo that "we are in this together" - you'd rather play politics and sow discord.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged  ·  541 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You wear your anti-Trump bias on your sleeve and it is pathetic. AOL is supposed to be for America, and your posture is destructive and poli

Been with AOL forever, becoming more displeased with regards to the politics...Please Stop the anti Trump Campaign articles...Reposting another post that explains it well...."You wear your anti-Trump bias on your sleeve and it is pathetic. AOL is supposed to be for America, and your posture is destructive and politically motivated. I hate to open AOL each day and read your bias spin. Please stop, especially during this time in our country when you serve no good tearing us down. You obviously did not get the memo that "we are in this together" - you'd rather play politics and sow discord"

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  57 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My aol mail stopped working in a 3rd party consolidation app, citing settings - gmail, hotmail, outlooketc still work

Aol stopped working in my blackberry hub + services - "can't authenticate, check settings (in AOL) and try again" All my other emails work, the app doesn't integrate either. Please put specific directions in help for settings to allow my aol mail to work again. The App for android is untenable - no flexibility at all for intra-device organization, cumbersome GUI.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  33 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Deleting emails.

Is there anywhere in settings to change how emails are deleted?? I have 50K+ emails to delete because I can't figure out an efficient way to delete them. Please fix!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  19 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. spam filter

DISABLE SPAM FILTER

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  16 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I cannot open my account

AOL will not allow me into my account

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  280 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Leave it alone.

I think it stinks that you add an advertising line to my email and then offer to take it away for more money.
    This, on top of taking away the ability to filter and avoid spam.
    I know someone is paying you more than I am to allow more and more spam directly in my inbox but I've been a loyal customer for a long, long time and it's not going to take much more to drive me away.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. can you run real news - not fake demrat news-if not ********

use real news - not fake news- **** china

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop Anti Trump news feed. It's ridiculous already and you can't vote on those who say the same

You need to stop the Anti Trump news feed. Please make it fair to all parties.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  18 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop the ads, nothing more nothing less AOL. lets start a cancellation policy

How about this, we all start to cancel our business with AOL until they rollback this ******* decision. They have taken advise from some clown or competitor to ruin a decent business. a 20 yr customer about to cancel.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1031 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop your Liberal bias stories.

non bias stories.. Stop with all the liberal bias stories. Its a big turn off.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  8 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. stop political ads on home page

AOL...Please stop the anti-Biden political ads displayed across the Home Page. They're offensive and insulting. Your customers do not want to see paid political ads whenever they login to AOL... We get enough of that chaos and divisiveness on TV. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  40 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Aol Mail Update, Auto Rotate

The new email app will not will not auto rotate to landscape. Stuck in portrait. Any chance of fixing this? I prefer all my apps in landscape. I've used AOL mail since 1995 with no problems until now. If you fix, 5 stars. If no fix, 1 star. Thank you...I hope

Tom

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. WAY TOO MUCH JUNK MAIL! Your spam filter is useless.

Fix your spam filter, it's useless! It doesn't block anything. I put junk in spam folder, next day, more junk from same sender. Way too much trouble to open junk, copy address, move to settings, then mail settings, then spam settings,then paste to block address list. And then... REPEAT for then next spam. Ridiculous.

Yahoo blocks spam! (and it's free!) Be more like Yahoo. Do SOMETHING to block spam.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  46 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. POP3 connection to pop.aol.com no longer working for the past 2 weeks, was working for years

Heya AOL Mail Support Team,
    I transitioned to using my aol mailbox using an external email client years ago. It was working for many years with the setup described in your help article (https://help.aol.com/articles/how-do-i-use-other-email-applications-to-send-and-receive-my-aol-mail). I'm no longer able to connect to pop.mail.com over port 995 with my normal main external email client, as well as a second test configuration of the normal Win 10 'Mail' client that I've tried. I've tried both 'onesweetworld' for username, as well as 'onesweetworld@aol.com', nothing works. Error log show, "Server returned error "[SYS/TEMP] Server error - Please try again later."

I…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  64 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How about some positive article about President Trump. Always negative, shows how bias you are.

How about some positive article about President Trump. Always negative, shows how bias you are.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 301 302
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base