AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Leave it alone.

I think it stinks that you add an advertising line to my email and then offer to take it away for more money.
    This, on top of taking away the ability to filter and avoid spam.
    I know someone is paying you more than I am to allow more and more spam directly in my inbox but I've been a loyal customer for a long, long time and it's not going to take much more to drive me away.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 99+ 14 7 39 Images blocked Show images | Don't block this sender Turn off image blocking Your AOL Email suspension notice, Kindly update y

Why is AOL sending this, with a yahoo sender message. I go to it it has AOL signon and password required. Not sure if this is AOL.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please show ads. on RHS pane of your front page. I DELETE my previous option on Privacy.

How can I change my privacy option? Please amend and show ads. on the RHS pane. Thanks.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Spam rules

I have more than one email address and one email client (Thunderbird on the PC). It's a nuisance to check mail.AOL.com every hour to see if Uncle AOL might have blocked an important email. I'm a big boy now and I can decide spam perfectly safely on my own.

Please allow me to suppress all of AOL's spam constraints.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Way more spam now - why?

Up until about one week ago I got almost no real spam. I frequently found things I wanted to see in the spam folder, which was moderately annoying. Now I'm getting several actual garbage spam messages a day. You flag most of them, but they never got through at all in the past. What did you change? Please change it back.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. spam filter

DISABLE SPAM FILTER

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. retaining deleted messages

It's 4/19 and I have to get a message from trash from 4/4 and it's not there! you have to retain deleted messages for 30 days! it should be a setting.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Globally Download AOL Email Attachments

Dear Ms. or sir, regularly, in my daily work, I receive multiple, separate documents attached in emails in my AOL in box. I need a command that allows me to simultaneously download all attachments, at once, with one command. Thank you and take care. Harold

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. folder

when you open a folder could you put the full folder name in the same display where you show ALL folders number??

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. line spacing

With your newest version of AOL, the line spacing is double-spaced. I am unable to change it to single spaced??? Are you going to fix this ???

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. why do you not show reduced inbox when items are deletex

i keep deleting items from inbox but the reduction is not showing up in the number indicated

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Deleting emails.

Is there anywhere in settings to change how emails are deleted?? I have 50K+ emails to delete because I can't figure out an efficient way to delete them. Please fix!!!

269th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. AOL PHONE APP

On your "NEW" AOL android app update, when I open my mail, half of my "folders" that I save emails to are missing. They are there in my AOL GOLD Desktop but missing on the cell phone's version of AOL. If traveling, I often don't carry my laptop as I can access my email on my phone ... or so I thought. Whatever you did to "IMPROVE" the AOL app DOESN'T WORK and I HATE IT. Why on earth would you change something that works and replace it with something difficult to use for email and have missing folders??? Please…

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add a search box to the "Move to:" menu choice.

Add a search box to the "Move to:" menu choice. I have probably got over 300 personalized folders, so when I want to move a piece of mail from my inbox to a folder, right now I have to click the "More" menu choice, then I have to scroll down this lengthy list of folders, then click the folder I want to move it to. This all takes time and, at least 50% of the time, I get booted out of my list of folders before I ever get to the folder I want to move the item to. This…

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Need ability to forward our aolmail to another mail account

Need ability to forward aolmail to another mail account. I have programming experience and will work for free to implement this feature. Have been using Aol mail for my business since 1996 and don't wish to delete it. Without this forwarding feature Aol mail will not be business friendly.

3645th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix key elements lost in the inbox for updated mobile app

An updated version pushed to both my android/tablet last weekend. Can no longer sort email by sender/alpha order to do easy clean up. So frustrating to "search" by email name..tedious!! Can't easily sort by flagged mail, a few clicks now to get to that. After decades, this is making me look at new email apps. "Clean Mail" ?? Moto Mail was GREAT!

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Images in emails

Recently the issues with not being able to view images in emails has returned. This time it seems to only affect emails from costoco.com. The issues appears to be intermittent because I can often reopen an emal at a later tme and the images will display. This problem does not exist with gmail or outlook. A few years ago I had this same issue with Jos. A Bank emails. This problem exists with Chrome, Edge, and IE.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The e-mails received from the article's comment section are not correct.

When a "reply" is received as an e-mail notification, it contains the actual comment posted rather than the reply.
    Also, when you click "reply" you are not being directed back to the actual comment and therefore, cannot reply.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 185 186
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base