AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I marked a message as "Not spam" and AOL deleted it instead of moving it to the inbox.

I marked a message as "Not spam" and AOL deleted it instead of moving it to the inbox. fix it.

296th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. cancel aol service

I would like to cancel my service

296th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. wow, just a few days agin something happened to AOL where I lost some biut not all of my NEW emails that I hadn't read yet. Why? where

sometimes AOL loses my unread emails. Why? Where are they? Still recoverable? Happened earlier this week.

296th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I am currently on AOL Gold version Revision 11.0.2529 . https://beta.aol.com//projects/desktop/windows 1) The below page, has stopped pos

I am currently on AOL Gold version Revision 11.0.2529 .

https://beta.aol.com//projects/desktop/windows

1) The below page, has stopped posting the versions? When will this resume?
    2) When will there be a GM release to "Gold"

In the past When I ask questions, IF...IF I get an answer it is incomplete, (i.e. only one of the two questions is vaguely addressed) Please reply in detail to both of my questions. I am a PAYING customer to what is a free tool, I am owed at least this much.

Janning197@aol.com

296th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 296th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. obscene spam

Please let us to be able to block obscene spam. I try to unsubscribe but it doesn't work for long. Keep getting obscene mail from no-reply@jut.locallonelywoman56.top

296th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. block notification

You need to tell people that their mssg did not get to intended owner. Many people that I have blocked think Im getting their messages. BAD!!!

296th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow scheduled sending of emails

Why can't we compose an email and schedule when we want that email sent? That is a very useful feature when you are for example, catching up on many things over a weekend and sending business emails you want delivered Monday morning so they are hopefully not lost in the email abyss on the other end over the weekend.
    There are also times when you think of something needed but know it should really go later so you write an email as you think of it. but want it sent at the appropriate time.

218th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Don't even put these types of e-mail addresses into our spam folder,

Don't put these types into our spam folder. Just dump them.
    ALL DIFFERENT LETTERS BEFORE THE @

You can't unsubscribe from these

296th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. well why doe,s it not open ,,,,what going on

what are we paying for Blank pages

296th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. AOL Pro

Make AOL Pro available
    for android

296th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ADD an AMERICAN FLAG to your email emojis!!!!!!!.

ADD an AMERICAN FLAG to your email emoji listings!!!!!!!

296th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. blocking undesired photos on aol opening page

Have a feature, so a repeating photo (for example the one of Trump) can be blocked from the opening page of aol mail. I pay for the aol mail through verizon, so I want to control what I have to look at, a bit. Thnak you

296th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Advertisements

You are allowing advertisements from . This is a scam company. You do not receive the same clothing as advertised. You receive from an address in Chino, Ca. When you want to return the item for a refund, the Company tells you that you have to send it to China at your own expense - which by the way is over $100.00 in shipping costs. Stop showing their advertisements .

296th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET NEW CLIP ART

Dear Marketing staff unlike the other millions of americans who access and use aol free my wife and I are still paying the monthly bill after 20 years. When is somebody in that marketing department going to get off their butts and change out the crummy clip art images that have been on there forever....I would be happy for a response even if its " sorry Jim not going to do anything go jump in the lake"....next letter goes to the chairman in New York long overdue thanks

296th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop removing features. I'm still paying you for the service.

My idea is simple. Return to me what I had before. I'm still paying you for my AOL account. Stop removing features. It's soon not going to be worth it.

296th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop closing comments when AOL's proposed solution doesn't work

I am having problems with that ReCaptcha-Prove-You're-Not-A-Robot pseudosecurity , just like a lot of other users. So one of us complained, on Nov 21, 2018, and several others provided comments indicating related problems. Then AOL gave us all a link to a page to something about "What to do if you're having problems proving you're not a robot", which had some obvious suggestions, but didn't actually address my problem or some of the other users'. But now AOL has closed the comments, and so those of us still having the problem have to start a new thread. You know, since…

218th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Password

I have a learning disability and request being able to use an old password. Please allow this..

296th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adverstisment on AOL Opening Page

AOL on its opening page present excellent articles one followed by another. Originally it was a pleasure to read and learn from these Pictorial Articles. But then it appears some smart Alex at AOL thought of interspersing those pages with Advertisements to the point that these ads have become an irritant to the reader. I personally at first skipped these ads. Now I do not even Look at those Articles. I get them better at other sites. I believe that others must be doing the same. I came to AOL for efficiency & security in communicating with my addressee and…

296th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 218th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base