AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. show unbias news not just left and the obamas

please no more pictures of michelle obama

1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. cancelling business with aol after 20years, far left liberals

I bought aol as an ipo, now I am sorry they are for the destruction of the US

1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Racist and anti USA , anti Trump, why is AOL?

electoral college votes, states have up to 3 days to tally votes in a close state race, any more than a few days is considered by cases in the SCOTUS , 1 decided this yr already, to have altered an election, so delays are not acceptable, any gamblers?, real bets going on landslide, dopey has no real chance but to manufacture about 2-4 million votes a state.

2871st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The text size on received e-mails is too small - as is my own outward texts

i cannot change the text size on incoming e-mails - they are too small to read

1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Strange Journals: Someone has copied the rear cover of my book as a book review. THIS IS PLAGIARISM. DELETE THIS ERRANT REVIEW. Carol Rae B.

Someone has submitted an errant book review. They copied the rear cover of my book - this is plagiarism. Please, AMAZON, delete it.
    Carol Rae Bradford, regarding "The Strange Journals of the Wife of Dr. Anthony Saliba. Thank you They left no name.

1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Best Assignment Help For Your Academics?

If you are looking for a professional academic writer, then the best way to solve every issue is by exploring our website of Assignment Help services. I am an experienced academic writer and provide excellent academic writing services to all scholars in Ireland. I and my company are working on the student’s project for many years. We know what students need in their assignments and what kind of service they want to get for timely submission. If you are Ireland and want to connect with experienced writers, give a look to our platform and choose the best option in the budget.
    https://www.greatassignmenthelp.com/ie/

1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make a new folder that accepts ONLY emails from a list managed by the recipient. NO other emails allowed.!!!

This new folder ("SELECT") would eliminate all the spam currently in the "inbox". Much time is wasted deleting the spam input in the "inbox".
    ONLY the owner would have access to the SELECT acceptance list..

1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Prevent mylife.com from accessing email search history

Somehow this website has gained access to my email searches and responds with what seems to be an undeletable email but is in fact a link. Did AOL sell this company access to my email searches? It's extremely invasive and dangerous because you don't know when clicking on it that it's a live link and there's no deleting it. Looks like a data breach.

1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make it so it is possible to actually get help and not get the run around

Make it so it is possible to actually get help and not get the run around

1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow link to Zoom meeting

I used to be able to click on Zoom meeting link in email and it would then link me up on my Zoom app. This no longer works. I have MacBookPro and iPad. Get with reality folks! These are commonly ised machines and all worked well with your prioe email system. This new thing has more bugs than a garbage dump! I had to use old syatem to get on Zoom!

1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Levave old mail in the inbox please. It is confusing. Let us tag it as old or save it to a file . This New mail old mail is a pain in the !!

Get rid of this Old mail Idea. It is causing problems for everyone I know that uses AOL mail. Who' crazy Idea was this anyway. Evidently he or she is NOT in business!!!! Let us decide when to remove the email and what to do with it. Storing these in a PC file should be easier!
    We should just be able to make a file in file explorer and save and or down load the email and attachments . Give us a check box option to save so we may save several at a time which may have a relationship.

1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. would like

would like to have a 1 step process to block email like gmail has. or even block sender by name or @ .spammers keep first name but then have a thousand @ adresses or a thousand different head names at the same @address . just a click block would be helpful.

1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add in email message a block button. Totally difficult to figure out how to block an email if there is such a way I cannot find it. From th

I cannot find anywhere how to block an email message. From the other reviews of red or feedbacks given it seems you have to search high and low and perform multi task to do this. Such a simple action is blocking should be available in the incoming message. Get with it AOL this is the 21st-century!

1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'm trying to BLOCK a sender. I clicked OPTIONS, Mail Settings, Block Sender tab. There is no where to enter the email address. Now what?

I'm trying to BLOCK a sender. I clicked OPTIONS, Mail Settings, Block Sender tab. There is no where to enter the email address. Now what?

1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. forwarded mail being reformatted

sometimes my forwarded text e-mail is reformatted to a single vertical line that cannot be read by the intended recipients. Also sometimes my forwarded pictures (in the main body of the letter) are appearing as a line that cannot be viewed.
    This occurs no matter which browser I use.

1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Want to block entire domain (spam emails) - I am receiving non-stop garbage from a domain called <cortextoxy.online>

How can I block all emails emanating from an entire domain. In my case it's <cortextoxy.online> yet all I can find is a way to block an individual email with whatever they've put before the extension. They have no shortage of BS email addresses. How is this done?

1009th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 145 146
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base