AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AOL newsfeed is always so negative

Every article on AOL is always so negative. It's always politics or someone doing something bad. Give more "feel good" stories and less negative political stories and don't be so biased on your political side.

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. can not get authorization from server for gmail access - please show me how to do this so I do not keep getting an error

setup a direct access for outlook, verizon, gmail, and whatever is used to have authorization access code required. have this used for 1st time setup and any future changes for passwords etc.. there has to be an easier way to access the mail without having to constantly sign in separately.

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Emailing back and forth from sec 1 Whatever Sec you're on!

I'm in E-mail section 55. When I delete or save as new (not sure), E-mail goes auto. back to Sec. 1. Now I've got to sear foe Sec. 55 again. I want to stay on 55 not go back and forth.
    Why did you change just going from beginning to end by scrolling down?

Thanks for your time.

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Identity Guard

Identity Guard seemed like a good service so I accepted. Entered my e-mail address and AOL password. Tried numerous times & was locked out. Don't know what went wrong but I no longer want this. Please unsubscribe.

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Oath email from AOL to my spam

I keep getting an email to my spam folder saying I need to sign an oath

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. mail issue

What is wrong with mail all of a sudden? I have to delete each spam and trashed message individually instead of all at once.

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make the tabs a little bigger for people with fat fingers like me

Make the boxes bigger so I hit the right button when I'm typing. It would be nice to be able to hit the send once. Or tap the side menu and the right thing beingclicked

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Keep putting written e-mails into draft, go to retrieve it and it's not there only subject and receiver.

Hold e-mails in drafts complete after they have been written might be a good idea. Stop erasing work done, AOL

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be great if we could set up the vacation responder to go to 'contacts only.'

Re: Webmail
    It would be great if we could set up the vacation responder to send notices to 'contacts only.'

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. You may have cost me my biggest client.

DO NOT MERGE THIS WITH ANY OTHER REQUEST. IT IS NOT THE SAME!!!!!!!!
    I used to be able to have the spam filter turned off. Suddenly, AOL started deciding what was spam. I don't see this on Outlook where I collect my message. I had eight orders from one company go into spam. Give back the option to disable the spam blocker. I can decide for myself what I want to keep and what I want to delete.

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Recovery Phone Number

Change your instructions to read that you only want a MOBILE (i.e. cellphone) number -- but NOT a landline number.

187th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. how can I move all my favorites at one time to another aol email address

how can I move all my favorites at one time to another aol email address

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. be able to print selected piece of mail like I did for yrs pre new AOL! Awful!

Be able to click and print something in a folder like we could do easily for yrs until this new AOL! I can’t just click see something in 1 of my folders and print it! Why I hate this! I want old AOL like last month’s AOL mail! HELP! I am not alone friends are saying same thing.

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Change of voice on "You have got mail"

Change of voice on "You have got mail".

Where is the original female voice: " you've got mail gone to?"

Today when I opened my email I was met with a horrible Male Voice. Beneath that I found a set voices which are terrible to listen to.

Please can you restore the original female voice for me?

Thanks in advance.

DR CLEMENT AKATENG MD

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Previous system was better

In every aspect this new set up is a disaster. The script is too small, I can’t open my folder, there isn’t nor item that’s been sn improvement. Provide phone numbers so we can get help!!! I useAOL for work, it is ****.

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Move Spam button

It would be great to move the Spam button away from the other buttons. When it is in between two frequently used buttons (Delete and More) it is entirely to easy to hit it accidentally when trying to delete or move an email that is not spam.

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please allow me to actually remove people's old, unused, prior email addresses from the AOL app on my phone!

Add a feature to the phone app that allows contact addresses to be removed!

187th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. martin lewis fake add

Bit coin ad, for Martin Lewis on my email home page - thought Martin had stopped false advertising - AOL do your bit and remove these liars.

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base