AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Recovery Phone Number

Change your instructions to read that you only want a MOBILE (i.e. cellphone) number -- but NOT a landline number.

201st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. how can I move all my favorites at one time to another aol email address

how can I move all my favorites at one time to another aol email address

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. be able to print selected piece of mail like I did for yrs pre new AOL! Awful!

Be able to click and print something in a folder like we could do easily for yrs until this new AOL! I can’t just click see something in 1 of my folders and print it! Why I hate this! I want old AOL like last month’s AOL mail! HELP! I am not alone friends are saying same thing.

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Change of voice on "You have got mail"

Change of voice on "You have got mail".

Where is the original female voice: " you've got mail gone to?"

Today when I opened my email I was met with a horrible Male Voice. Beneath that I found a set voices which are terrible to listen to.

Please can you restore the original female voice for me?

Thanks in advance.

DR CLEMENT AKATENG MD

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Previous system was better

In every aspect this new set up is a disaster. The script is too small, I can’t open my folder, there isn’t nor item that’s been sn improvement. Provide phone numbers so we can get help!!! I useAOL for work, it is ****.

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Move Spam button

It would be great to move the Spam button away from the other buttons. When it is in between two frequently used buttons (Delete and More) it is entirely to easy to hit it accidentally when trying to delete or move an email that is not spam.

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please allow me to actually remove people's old, unused, prior email addresses from the AOL app on my phone!

Add a feature to the phone app that allows contact addresses to be removed!

127th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. martin lewis fake add

Bit coin ad, for Martin Lewis on my email home page - thought Martin had stopped false advertising - AOL do your bit and remove these liars.

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. arrows

The next & previous navigation arrows (as they are defaulting) are backwards, as though Next should mean next in the listing, as opposed to next in the order received. When I click Next, it goes to the message received just before it. Although there is a logic "next in list", that logic has no useful purpose. When I receive mail, I read it in the order it came in (when not selecting some needing attention sooner, etc.). The default order is with the newest at the top. To sort in the opposite order (when using a mixed new/old inbox setting),…

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. attachments

Please restore the option to download an attachment (especially PDFs) without opening! Thanks!

387th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add this option to search options: "Do not search in trash folder"

When the user is searching for something by keywords and he hits delete, the message is transferred to the trash folder but still stays among the filtered results. Then the user has to delete it a second time to remove it from the trash folder. The user should be able to delete it in a single step.

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add other email accounts

Dear Concern,

Is there any way to import and receive emails from other email service like Gmail, Yahoo etc. to my AOL account and send emails on behalf of them using AOL. I think nowadays this is a common feature of all email service providers' but couldn't find it on AOL.

Looking forward to seeing your response.

Thanks & Regards,

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I am sick and tired of seeing soliciting from women. That to me is prostituion and i want it stopped!!

Every day there is at least over 20 or more either thinking my e-mail is a man's or they are just looking for someone to click on for them to make money. I know I can delete, but trying to get them to stop sending.

111th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bring back AOL Hometown

As title says, bring back AOL Hometown. Please

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Filter Display Names

When a filter is based on "From", it should also catch display names, not just the address.

201st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. block emails in one easy step

To block an email address I have to take 17 steps ( copy, paste, save etc). Why can't there be a block and delete button next to each email received.

77th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Thank you AOL, My "Block mail from Spam addresses" all is now well. Its good to help customers.

Thank you AOL, My "Block mail from Spam addresses" is working well so far. I have never doubted AOL in all my 16 years. Many thanks. K*****

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Holiday stationary

I love the different stationary on all occasions and holiday..and I also.love the logans..

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. PUT BACK THE BLOCK ALL MAIL CHECK BOX

Put back the block check box so I can block all mail!!!

127th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base