AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Put the ability to switch accounts back in the options.

Put the ability to switch accounts back in the options.

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. move the print icon

move print icon

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cirilic file names

Please add suppor cirilic charters in file names.

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Pages lie about sort order

Having a sort reverse From Address, I arrived in the Saved Mail Folder from my empty Inbox and it was not sorted nor was the address in Name form, see: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rhVsmsv5xrezD5N3mJdOWfidYK0JV98R

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Greeting

Consider bringing back the greeting....You've got mail.

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. One positive note

I found if I call up one spam message and then hit the trash can at the TOP of the page, I can rid myself of all spam messages at once. Not the trash can beside each spam message, but the one at the top of the page.

388th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Separate SEND from SAVE please

please separate the SEND from the SAVE -- it is too easy to accidentally hit SEND instead of SAVE... so annoying.

201st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. You are still have bugs with Russia phone numbers!!!! I don't know how to make you fix this, I had written you few years ago about this

I don't know how to make you fix this, I had written you few years ago about this. Russian's phone prefix is +7, and phone number looks like +7(989)1234567. But you stubbornly add "8", and after that phone number looks like +7 8 (989)1234567. It's so disappointed! Fix this please!!!

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Help system process

Since I have been with you over 20 years as a UK user, I can safely say you need to address a Help system which will not restore a suddenly inaccessible account using your automated 'do this, now do that....oops still we can't sign you in' approach.
    It would have taken less screen time to have called as we used to be able to, even with the extraordinary wait entailed - but this is just ineffective cost saving on your part.
    Restoring a client email address is surely a fundamental part of an email service, is it not? Needless to…

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. aol email search should default to 'and' for multiple words

AOL email search gets more hits with two words, not less, so searching for terms like "aol private wifi" selects almost every email! Search hit lists should be 'and' not 'or', the intersection of sets not the union of sets.

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I NEED TO INVITE PEOPLE TO MY CALENDAR EVENTS!!!!!

it's simple!!! I don't want share my calendar with other users, I want to invite some people only to a specific event. take example from other provider!

201st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Dates on emails

The old date system you had on emails was much better than the new one for locating old emails.

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yahoo Fantasy Sports ad at sign in, and password entry

When signing in the ad for the Yahoo fantasy sports betting keeps showing up this week "the I don't like ad" selection in the top right corner has been removed to clear it from the display. WHY???? I have a family member that has a betting issue and this is preventing him from removing it. He mentioned it and I am now thinking of reporting it to our state AG office as it increases his chance that he may return to his gambling issue. I have to say that since Yahoo has taken over AOL the whole AOL experience has…

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please stop showing my FULL phone number and recovery email when reverifying my account.

I just received an email to verify my account after some suspicious activity. Fine. But when I entered my current password, the next page asking where to send a verification token included my FULL, unobscured phone number and recovery email address. What sense does that make if someone actually did steal my password? Now that person also has my phone number and another email account to try to hack. Please fix this like most sites do by obscuring all but the last 2-4 digits of my phone number and most of my email address.

201st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Delete all read mail at once

All mail to be deleted at once after read

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. list

You give the option of selecting a group as part of a contact name. With Verizon, this used to automatically populate a group list of the same name, but I just found out it doesn't. Is there anyway to automatically designate a contact as part of a list without having to go in and edit the list?

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. THE NEPTUNE SOCIETY

IS "THE NEPTUNE SOCIETY" YOUR ONLY CLIENT ??? ITS SPONSORED EMAIL IS ALMOST ALWAYS ON DISPLAY, AND I CAN'T GET RID OF IT. WHAT IS THIS ****? PLEASE FIX IT!!!! IT'S WRONG AND OFFENSIVE. :( :( :(

HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYING YOU TO KEEP HARASSING ME????

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Moving folders to the archive folder?

Moving folders to the archive folder? Why cannot move entire older (not used much0 folders to the archive folder, otherwise what good is it???

201st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base