Skip to content

AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1385 results found

1. Here's a new one! How come many emails don't get delivered either in my inbox or even in spam folder?

don't receive many emails - why?
    so what's 'User Voice' and why did I have to allow to whatever this is, in order to post this?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

3. I CANT LOG IN TO MAKE COMMENTS!!!?????

I CLICK ON LOG IN TO MAKE A COMMENT AND NOTHING HAPPENS

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

4. I don't like that you have to scroll all the way down after seeing three emails

Can you fix the having to scroll down from the top to go to current email looking at!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

5. Moving mail to folders is not working. When moving mail from inbox to other folders, the original message still shows in the inbox, but if

Moving mail to folders is not working.

When moving mail from inbox to other folders, the original message still shows in the inbox, but if page is refreshed, it shows as moved. It should not show in the inbox once it has been moved.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

6. The mail count is incorrect on standard mail version on AOL and the limit for 3rd party applications (10K emails) should be deactivated. )

The mail count is incorrect on standard mail version on AOL and the limit for 3rd party applications (10K emails) should be deactivated. )

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

7. do not reveal the complete recovery email/phone number when reverifying

These should be partly hidden, and not all visible.
    If someone got my password, they will see these and will know what to hack next (secondary emails and contacts).
    Other email providers have these partly covered with asterisks and only showing the first and last character.
    This is one of the primary reason I dont use AOL frequently (only for non-critical subscription and trials), other than that, ALL SPAMS.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

8. email

can't get emails from windows email program.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

9. Not receiving new emails since updating my account with you!

I am not getting my emails since updating my account and changing my password since somebody hacked my account after I updated it!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

10. aol send mail on iphone Safari web to field provides no comma.

When forwarding a message using the web aol mail on Safari on my iPhone XR, between addresses, AOL seems to normally want a comma, but the keyboard lacks a comma. I saved it in drafts, and when I got home on the desktop Chrome browser, it seemed to have a semicolon between. No idea why two periods and no comma on the keyboard!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

11. Why don’t I receive code messages to help me open my second account?

I’m not receiving your code numbers in my trying to open *@aol.com

The message says that you are sending the code to c…..25. That’s not my account. Has someone hacked the account?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

12. Lost new emails

What on earth is going on with the deletion of "New emails" without my authorisation? Please stop that - now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

13. blocking messages without being asked

I keep finding that there are messages sent to me that I do not receive and have to have them sent to another address. What prompts AOL to decide independently to block some messages without being prompted? AOL is becoming known for that. I often am told not to depend on AOL to get messages sent to me from them because you are not reliable in receiving all mail sent to an AOL account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

14. Aol mail won't send

My aol mail says try again later when I try to send it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sending  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

15. I am having trouble with the AOL app on Windows 11. AND under Google. Am so frustated that I might have to abandon AOL altogether.

AOL hangs up and then usually crashes my system. Am on Window 11. The native app does not work well, after about 10 minutes now it hangs up. I go over to google and open a window there and it also hangs up after a while. I have been a loyal AOL user forever. I is my main email server. Would hate to give it up, but I cannot live with this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

16. Why can't I no longer send blind copies on an email??

Why can I no longer send blind copies on an email?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

17. ***is AOL Grifting*** for $$$$

Had all my Verizon / AOL email accounts working good until AOL made some changes ... then they NOT-WORK?

AOL Technical Support for $$$ is a Grift

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

19. Stop auto deleting emails

How do I prevent AOL from deleting my emails when read? I will decide which ones to delete.
    If an email is too long, I will close it to read later but AOL deletes them when opened and closed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

20. Hello tried the 'new' AOL, at the outset received an email, no option to delete ! advertising, opened 'the thing' still no option to delete!

To send me an email 'advertising a product, with no option to delete , also no option to delete when opened is totally unacceptable, have reverted to the old AOL, looking at Google with more interest due to this situation

Regards **

20 year + AOL subscriber

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 69 70
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base