Skip to content

AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

80 results found

1. 33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In the new AOL, under stationery, SEASONS has no options. I called Tech support, and was told they do not exist.

In the new AOL, under stationery, SEASONS has no options. I called Tech support, and was told they do not exist. HELP !

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Checkmarks

When I checkmark an e-mail in the inbox and click Keep as New, it works but the checkmark should then go away. Instead I have to uncheck it.

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Spelling ABC Check.

Many ones we know recently signed up with AOL Mail.
    In doing so they noticed from the older way they don't have many features like we do on the older versionof AOL Mail.
    ABC check and more.
    AOL ought to looking into this.
    ABC Check comes in very handy when composing messages and not having mistakes.

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Block ads that should have content warnings

ne ad at the URL below showed a near full-screen image of an abused and neglected dog chained in the cold with no shelter. This was extremely upsetting to me for reasons I won't go into. But people with mental health issues need to be able to block ads that can cause them serious distress or a PTSD flashback.

Yeah, "tearjerker" images are supposed to result in higher donations and are a time-honored tradition. But it's not right that people can't be safe reading their own email. At home, I can not open my door to solicitors, but I am…

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Don’t Change the Mail Interface!

Why change the interface to one where all the folders are no longer visible at one time? Why make it more onerous to use aol? So many of my friends have made fun of me for still using AOL.**** as they call it still to this day. I have congenital disabilities that affect my hands and fingers. Having all the folders visible at once cuts down the time and movement I have to do to switch folders, to move emails, to check other folders etc. etc. Why is AOL so insistent on making something that will require more time and…

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can you please consider butting back the feature that grouped emails in the “From Box” alphabetically in order from the sender?

Can you please consider butting back the feature that grouped emails in the “From Box” alphabetically in order from the sender?

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can't Import Calendar Event

It is very easy to import an event file via Classic AOL Calendar. The New Design seems to missing the import feature in the "Actions" list.

I had to switch back to Classic AOL to find Import in the "More" list.

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. See below. Could not type beyond a certain point in this space.

In our list of contacts we are allowed up to 99 names and e-mail addresses per list. We used to be able to alphabetize names and e-mail addresses by the person's last name. Now we can only sort by the person's e-mail address, which makes no sense because people do not remember people by their e-mail address. We have over 1000 members in our organization and we need to be able to sort them by their last name. Why this was changed over 2 years ago makes no sense to us and we just found out today, October 17, 2022,…

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The new format is not nearly as readable or pleasant as the former.

The Fonts, the layout, the blue dots, just about every aspect of the new mail layout is a failure. I was very deliberate in waiting and using the new format for more than a month now...and its still difficult to get used to, far less efficient and absolutely less legible. The new mail format is a complete and total failure.

On another topic, why do you allow all this political babble on this page which is about how to "Improve AOL"? Whatever your political leanings as a business organization...your political views are not going to make or break the site…

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Font  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Inbox

I would like to have all of my unread emails at the top of the inbox. This option is available in iPad & iPhone AOL apps, but not on MacBook Pro.

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I want to be able to play WAV files without downloading the file

I want to be able to play WAV files without downloading the file

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. My blue "F" as a way to click onto Facebook has disappeared from my AOL page. Please put it back? Thank you!

My blue "F" as a way to click onto Facebook through AOL has disappeared from my AOL page. Please give it back!

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow change of display name for AOL Today conversations

Would like to change the display name that shows for my AOL Today article conversations. Haven't discovered that this is possible.
    (Earlier a suggestion I made identified this as "screen name," but I think "display name" is what I meant to suggest be allowed to change.)

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow edit for Birthday date or deleted

Years on and my birth date out by one day. Why can you edit your profile but not that still! New format and I thought I could make the change but no, response is it can't be done... or delete it - why is it needed?

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop so many spam emails

How come I m receiving so many more spam emails on a daily basis !!! over 250 emails today. This is not acceptable. What are you doing about stopping these from getting to my spam box.
    I would rather receive legitimate emails which are relevant, rather than a barrage of emails that or possibly a security threat to me and everyone else. Please update your system to stop this

56th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How can I stop the code uuid-in-package:ffde8011-6cce-e9c0-8866-e9c06cceffde from coming up?

How can I stop the code uuid-in-package:ffde8011-6cce-e9c0-8866-e9c06cceffde from coming up?

56th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Trying to sync AOL mail to Win 11 mail Is beyond belief. AOL password generator "NOT AVAILABLE" what the **** does that mean???

Impossible to sync AOL Mail to Win 11 Mail. Your "password generator" keeps saying the function isn't available. WHEN will it become available?

56th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 56th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why am i blocked from commenting on new articles like other aol members. i don't attack or use abusive language toward anyone like some do.

i need a tech to actually take a look at my aol account and explain why i am blocked from commenting on news articles. shortly after posting a comment it's deleted with the same message each time - "doesn't conform to community standards". contact me at rpsts@aol.com to discuss this issue.

56th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base