AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I cannot forward emails. I get the message: Leave site? changes you made may not be saved, leave or cancel. How can I correct this?

I cannot forward emails. I get the message: "Leave site? Changes you made may not be saved, leave or cancel." How can I correct this?

149th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Information Requested  ·  16 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. old mail

how can we restore the old mails? mine dissapeared

183rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  8 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I'm having an issue composing an email. Please advise.

At this moment, I'm unable to compose a message. There should be a number that we can contact AOL for assistance.

272nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  9 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I had old emails and as of yesterday they are no longer. I did not delete them. Where have they gone

Lost old mail which I did not delete. Some were important and I need them. How do I retrieve them. Why were they deleted?

249th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 214th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I have a gap in my saved email from 10/29/19 to 10/23/18. How can I recover the missing emails?

I have a gap in my saved email from 10/29/19 to 10/23/18. How can I recover the missing emails?

1167th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  3 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Not receiving emails

I actually was told that I received email and I didn't get it. I think I am hacked

495th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I can't get new email since May 7, 2020, but I can send mail

I've had AOL for over a decade. Suddenly, I can't get my new email on MacMail, but I send email. I can log into the webmail, so it isn't an account or password problem.

1.5 hours on the phone with technical support, and they tell me it's an Apple problem. Well, 3 other email accounts are not having a problem, so it's not an Apple problem.

I think AOL just stopped supporting the older email programs. Looking for help on this!

678th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  3 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 678th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Problems deleting mail, sending mail and opening mail files

Happening today - sending mail, deleting mail and sometimes opening mail folders. Get an error message

678th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Even when email is added to spam settings they still come thru and continue to come.

when did spam settings quit working as intended?
    Even blocked ones keep coming thru?

678th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. need someone to contact me asap

I need you to cancels my $10,99 monthly protection plan since this plan is doing nothing but they lost me 2 yesrs of emails and dispite my efforts to contact you guys or email you guys you still want to keep charging me these fees. I need this to stop asap

1167th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. CANNOT log in to email from Mac. Please fix.

6 hours of technical service lost me 35,000 emails I've saved. Still cannot CONNECT to email server. At least let me forward my email to another address, or you lose a customer you have had since 1994.

678th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. the Search Mail feature only searches recent emails

Search Mail now only retrieves recent emails, not my email history from a few years ago

678th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I can not see if my email was open/read. Please open option to check status of an email

can not see if my email was open/read. Please open option to check status of an email

678th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Senior discount

I am a senior of 70 years old and my husband is 80. AOL the the only service we have had. Why is there no senior discount anymore?

1167th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop getting signed off when trying to go though email, every time I try to delete an email.You also need to take of the people.

You need to take care of the people that use your service. I try to go though my emails, and when I go to delete an email I get kicked out. I can gat google chrome for free. If you do not want to take care of your free customers. I have been with you for 28 years and I can't even call to get help. Please look into this problem.

678th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I need a setting on my Verizon.com email to turn OFF any spam filtering altogether.

You're blocking mail from friends, vendors (I use), Lions Club, Red Cross, and others, and I have to log in to the web site several time a day to un-spam my mail. You used to have that setting, but now it's disappeared. WHY? I don't come and clean out unhealthy things from your fridge!

678th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 678th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Some one is sending pictures through my email to people I do not know. What can I do to stop this?

Some one is sending pictures through my email to people I do not know. What can I do to stop this?

1167th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base