AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. lost emails

By reading list AOL doesn't respond very fast to missing emails for everyone. They sure take the money fast enough.
    Where are missing emails?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com

Thank you!

2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When I log in to mail, the "Today on AOL" news stories are not opening, just gray waves.

Please fix it so the "Today on AOL" news stories appear. All I am getting is four gray panels that have a wave motion.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com

Thank you!

4. ****

You guys are getting to be real ******** with your "We've noticed some unusual account activity." THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ACCOUNT ACTIVITY, STOP BOTHERING ME WITH YOUR **** !!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. won't send me an email to myself!!

Mail won't send an email to myself! I've tried twice now and it's in the send file but won't come through! I sent it from my computer and it appears in the send folder of my phone but not the inbox!! This has never happened before. Please fix it! Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at AOL Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: https://help.aol.com/contact/

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

AOL team

6. Verizon.NET email no longer working with Outlook as of 1/4/2022

AOL server rejects email login attempts through Outlook. Error 0x800CCC92. email server rejected your login. All settings verfied as correct based on settings listed on AOL mail help site. Verizon customer service contacted and found no issues. Email works correctly through AOL web based mail so user name and password are correct. No option for assistance from AOL without a paid account. Email had been working correctly with these settings for several years.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at AOL Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: https://help.aol.com/contact/

Thank you, 

AOL team

7. Getting my e-mail account UN SUSPENDED!!!!!

I would like to have my e-mail account UNSUSPENDED!!! My e-mail account was hacked this morning. I have changed my password this morning, Dec 30. It did no good to contact support help, told me to check filters.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

8. Got an email about the trouble I reported: Could you please message us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at AOL Customer Care?

Like before, NOT AN IDEA. Reporting a defect. I don't use Twitter, the Facebook link was invalid. Reported that when selecting an email to read it partially shows on the bottom of the screen. Must click it multiple times to view the email entirely. Very annoying. Just started happening a week or so ago, I don't pay for AOL but I do select relevant ads. If it's not resolved I'll have senders use another email address I have with a different service. I had a screenshot ready to show.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Filter settings

I have had filters set up for several years to divert incoming mail to specific folders. Now they have all quit working. I have tried deleting them and adding them back. I have tried changing some of the key words and creating new filters. Nothing works. Now my inbox is full of messages that should be filtered to other folders. Please fix the Filter Settings option. I have played around and can't get any filter to work anymore.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

We’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue! We’d like to look into this, please message us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp, on Facebook at AOL Customer Care or at help.aol.com.

Thank you,
    AOL Mail team

10. filters

All of my mail filters have disappeared from the filter menu as of Dec 2021 and now those that were set to be filtered are coming to my main inbox. Where did the filter settings go?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. DELETE THIS ACCOUNT. This user DIED OVER 4 YEARS AGO !!! I know this because I am the Executor of her Estate in ALL matters.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT. This user DIED OVER 4 YEARS AGO !!! I know this because I am the Executor of her Estate in ALL matters.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're very sorry for your loss.

In the unfortunate event of a death of the billing contact for an AOL account, ownership can easily be transferred to another AOL Username already listed under the account.

Note: If you don't own a Username on the AOL account and would like to make changes to the account, please contact one of our AOL Customer Support Team Representatives at 1-800-827-6364.

12. Verizon email settings stopped working

My wife and I have been using Verizon email addresses through AOL for a while. It stopped working for both of us last Wednesday promptly after about 8:30 pm eastern. Our settings were for POP3, and neither of us changed anything, so I beg you not to just point us to some link, but really to explain what happened. I have also tried IMAP options, but those are not working either.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

14. Allow senders name to be sender of emails

AOL continues to show as sender on my emails regardless of how my settings are set.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

15. verizon pop3

I have a Verizon email account and have been using Outlook to access the pop3 server. It stopped working today. I have not made changes on my side so is there a problem with the server. This is the message I am getting from outlook:

Task 'xxxx_xxxx@verizon.net - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC92) : 'Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password for this account in Account Settings. The server responded: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] Server error - Please try again later.'

I am using the same username and password that is working for the web interface.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue! We'd like to help, please send us a private tweet at @AOLSupportHelp, message us on Facebook at AOL Customer Care or in case you do not have a social media account, our support team is available at https://help.aol.com/contact/

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

17. January 2022 AOL Mail to Verizon on Outlook stopped working

January 2022 AOL Mail to Verizon on Outlook stopped working

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue! We'd like to help, please send us a private tweet at @AOLSupportHelp, message us on Facebook at AOL Customer Care or in case you do not have a social media account, our support team is available at https://help.aol.com/contact/

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

18. When AOL rejects my login I should not have to pay to find out why!!!

When AOL rejects my normal Login I should NOT have to pay to find out why!!! If something is wrong at your end I should not have to pay to find that out!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

20. All external email apps have quit connecting to verizon.net mail servers

All external email apps have quit connecting to verizon.net mail servers, from laptop and android.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 44 45
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base