Skip to content

AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1308 results found

1. Do NOT shut my account down!!!! AOL is very important to me! DO NOT SHUT IT DOWN! Elton Eisele DO NOT SHUT IT DOWN!

Do NOT shut my account down!!!! AOL is very important to me! DO NOT SHUT IT DOWN! Elton Eisele DO NOT SHUT IT DOWN!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at AOL Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: https://help.aol.com/contact/

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

AOL team

2. i have just complained about the block senders facility on AOL being absolutely useless as it doesn't block email addresses and i now have t

THanks AOL for this and continuing to allow these parasites to infiltrate mine and others personal email addresses and passwords. This is becoming a pain in the **** and I now have to inform not blocked and genuine people who email me of my GMAIL address as you can't be trusted to look after mine and others accounts. I complained about my anger, when discovering an email address I have already blocked, and others when I looked more closely. Since I complained I have received a **** of a lot more than normal. Have you done this on purpose?????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at AOL Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: https://help.aol.com/contact/

Thank you, 

AOL team

3. Disappearing Email

Help! There's a ghost in the machine... I've had 10K+ emails disappear from my AOL in-box (verizon.net address) in the past couple months (both on my Apple iPhone and AOL web mail). I didn't notice at first, because the oldest mail was disappearing first. I first called AOL on 24 Oct and bought a 30-day single issue support plan (Case # 19462858). The base-level tech told me 7 days' worth of e-mail could be restored, but I declined, because all my mail dated 7 days earlier was still there. Everything dated before 30 Sep 2022 was gone- not in the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear you're emails are going missing! This can happens if your AOL email address is also connected on non-AOL email apps, such as the native email app from your mobile device or an email app on your PC like Outlook, Thunderbird and so on. We are unable to assist you with this issue from our side, however, I do recommend contacting the phone support line to have them take a further look into this issue. Our team can be contacted at 1-800-827-6364. 

Thank you and I hope you resolve this as soon as possible! 

AOL Mail team

4. cannot send email to addresses that end with @aol.com

why can't I send mail to addresses that end with aol.com but can send to everyone else

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

5. PLEASE, GO BACK TO THE OTHER AOL PROGRAM, CAN'T USE YOUR NEW ONE AT ALL

please go back to the other program, I can not use your new one at all.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

7. PLEASE REACT YOUR ARTICLE SHAFTED ME

*@aol.com I selected the aeritcle about Easter Island 9/27/2022 clicked on CONTINUE and some kind of Windows ? seurity shut me down,. Booted twice still BS on my screen. Im in my 86th year please investigate EASTER ISLAND Article on AOL , its really got this olg guy confuserd

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

8. When are you going to "FIX" the email problem. it's not good...you'll start losing useres-guess you don't really care.

Bad idea on how email is now handled. when will it be fixed so it loads correctly. bad idea the way new email is handled

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

9. BRING BACK THE OLD ONE!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? I WANT MY OLD MAIL BACK!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

10. How can I enlarge my list of folders, my mouse won't let me do it. Want to go through and remove some floders

Want to remove some folders and can't enlarge it to see how, right click and no delete notice on list.
    Please let me know if there is another way.
    Used to use my mouse, making it wider and delete was there but mouse won't work to enlarge the window.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

13. Customer Service

Customer service?
    Spent 2 hours with the AOL's outsourced tech support folks today, trying to regain access to the iPhone calendar related to my Verizon.net email account...no dice. During this waste of time I realized what a fine job AOL has done isolating customers. We can't even send emails to AOL to ask questions/express concerns anymore (just try it)...we are relegated to the automated response bots and representatives with limited skills and product knowledge. Really disappointing.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

14. Try to Actually Help!

Have a point of contact in your help menu, instead of just ignoring everyone, at least try to show that you are actually willing to help!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

15. Where is my incoming saved mail? I did a reload and in the past I have not had this problem. Why now?

Where is my incoming saved mail? I did a reload and in the past I have not had this problem. Why now?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

16. Start being honest with your customers.

The "unspecified error" your server keeps having every hour or so is obviously your way to try to force users to stop using the "free" version of aol which you advertised and agreed to provide them at the time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

17. pictures WONT DISPLAY, in email. 'hide pictures' is NOT CHECKED

Suddenly all photos are hidden. No changes made, hide pictures not checked. Don't like AOL in the first place but now why have it at all?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

18. images is not displaying

images are not loading in the received emails (google chrome, edge, firefox and android phone app. this started about a week ago. this is not an issue in outlook desktop app.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

19. Do not lock me out of my own page and give me control back.

Do not lock me out of my own page and give me control back.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 65 66
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base