AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. lost emails

By reading list AOL doesn't respond very fast to missing emails for everyone. They sure take the money fast enough.
    Where are missing emails?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com

Thank you!

2. When I log in to mail, the "Today on AOL" news stories are not opening, just gray waves.

Please fix it so the "Today on AOL" news stories appear. All I am getting is four gray panels that have a wave motion.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com

Thank you!

3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

5. Fix the Spam and the Trash and the Inbox. They are not working correctly!!!!

I just checked my inbox. I had 279 emails. What is happening is when I empty my trash, it is not permentally deleting them. They reappear shortly and build up. The Spam seems the have more new messages than my inbox. AOL should have their programmers fix these errors since they are annoying to their customers.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

6. Aol now stinks, the real email will not recieve any mew mesages now. Why?

Go back to the old, all change is not good change. Understand?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

7. old emails & folders

aol had me change my username & pass word but now all my old emails & folders are all gone. Is there anyway I can get them back?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

8. Unable to Send email

For whatever reason I am no longer able to send emails from my aol account. I can receive them but not send them I get a message saying smtp.aol.com failed - what does this mean?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

9. ET-5016 issue

ET-5016 is not letting me send email or forward email.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

10. Why can't I download attached files anymore?

I used to be able to download attachment. Now I can't. What happened?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

11. Why can't I receive or send email?

I can't receive or send email. Please correct this for me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

12. I want my old account back not this new one that didn’t happen! I won’t get any of my mail with this user name !, HELP!!!

I want my old account back! I can’t get any emails with this user name at all! HELP!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

15. MAKE IT WORK

i am a senior citizen, and I've used aol since 1990, and i was getting my emails on my MacBook, however i haven't been able to sign in, or use it on it, since April!!! i won't, and can't pay. it sucks!!! **

d****s@aol.com I've spent countless hours trying!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

17. Provide support?

I have a Verizon.net email account. I need support. You don’t allow me to call because I’m not paying, and I’m not on Twitter. Apparently COVID can attach itself to emails because you don’t have email support any more due to COVID. Weird that your staff can answer the phone for paid customers but they can’t open emails.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

18. AOL email does not work today. This has been happening a lot lately.

AOL email does not work today. This has been happening a lot lately. Why is AOL the least reliable ISP in the known universe?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

19. Only get broken image icons in Costco.com emails.

Once again, all the embedded images in Costco emails only show as broken image icons. Don't have this issue with Gmail or Outlook. Please AOL resolve this issue before I leave after 25 years.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

20. "This is not a private connection message" keeps popping up on everything and every link I get in AOL mail. How do I solve this?

No idea on how to solve this ... just trying to figure out how to stop the insanity. I have Safari and Chrome and both keep giving me the same response. So it seems have something to do with AOL Mail. Is there fix to this. Mac El Capitan 10.11.6 version. I've already cleaned out history and caches.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base