How can we improve AOL Mail?

Calendar reminder problem

Reminder notices not alerting me in aol email like it has always done.

20th ranked
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gloria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

57 comments

Comments are closed
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The field on the calendar options screen that used to allow you to select reminder options is no longer visible. Only default view, time zone an display. Cannot get event reminders

Please reinstate the email reminders for one's calendar. This is crucial. I love AOL, but the loss of these email reminders is devastating because I have come to depend on them to keep me update with all my professional and personal appointments.

I'd like to turn off AOLREMINDER for the calendar. The directions on the FAQ questions page do not work.

• Leslie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now that AOL mail is working properly, all of my calendar events have been deleted!! How do I get them back? Also why did you get rid of the chat? Still having problems emailing photos.

please, is there a way to cancel AOLREMINDER CALANDER it bombards my email with junk I don't want to receive, I haven't been able to stop the unwanted junk mail.

Calendar notices all gone, except Yvette at 2pm every week, every month - which I never posted. Where did all my reminders go? And that's after months of NO REMINDERS! FIX THIS PLEASE!

AOL has the worst calendar service. Complaints are never reviewed, and problems are never fixed. I don't understand why anyone would want to add any service offered by AOL when they cannot or will not review online complaints and make necessary changes, updates, and repairs.

I keep receiving an error message when I try to get to my Calendar to sign in again when I'm already signed in. Fix it.

Many times when trying to use the edit feature I receive a message that it failed. This has also happened, on occasion, when trying to schedule new information. My wife has tried syncing to her computer and it might work for a short period, but then it reverts back and she is unable to use or check the calendar events.

• Imogene Boseman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For years and years I relied on my calendar reminders to keep up with birthdays, appointments, etc....NOW...the calendar is dysfunctional!!!

• Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been having this same issue for several months. Miss getting the
    reminders especially since I can't see my calendar on my iPhone or iPad.

• Leon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Discontinued Calendar reminders are being sent,from two years ago. I asked to have them stopped. It stopped since February 2018. Now 10/03/2018 it started again. You don't have control of your SYSTEM. What should I do?

Feedback and Knowledge Base