How can we improve AOL Mail?

Calendar reminder problem

Reminder notices not alerting me in aol email like it has always done.

20th ranked
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gloria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

57 comments

Comments are closed
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keep getting return library book reminder. I can't find it anywhere. When I go to calendar settings there is no options for reminders.

Same complaint as others. Its been months since reminders popped up.
    Now I miss birthday reminders and important events. Please correct this problem

I use to get reminders in my email from my calendar. AOL states that the issue is being "worked on". How long does it take to work on this issue? When will AOL resolve this?

I have been with aol for over 20 years. I have not been receiving my calendar alerts to my e-mail for sometime now. I sincerely hope that you will get it working again. I really do not want to change to another provider.

• Bill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AOL Calendar function on iPhone is no longer supported. Hoping you could look into this and find a way to make it available again because I find it very useful. I've been with AOL for 20 years.

I really need the calendar reminders for my home business. I have had an issue with not getting reminders for months. Please restore the reminders on the calendar. Otherwise I will have to change my email provider.

I am also getting the following message when I click on the calendar:
    You are no longer logged in. Please log in again.

I must close Google Chrome and start over when this appears.

I have called several times and now have an escalated case number since the beginning of this week, but nothing has changed or been corrected.

Evidently you brought back the calendar reminder? However, I am getting reminders for calendar events that are VERY old. I mean the person is dead now it is that old. I cannot find the calendar event any longer and do not want to receive the alerts. How can I shut this off?

the calendar service is not working can not delete and shows old memos that have been deleted for years

calendar alert to my email has not been working now for about a month. seem to be entering everything like I used to but no alerts to my email at all

CALENDAR ALERTS TO EMAIL HAS NOT WORKED FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS SEVERAL TIMES HAD SOMEONE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY TRY TO FIX IT ONLY TO LEARN ITS BEING REPAIRED BY AOL? BEGINNING TO THINK THAT IS ********. TIRED OF PAYING FOR DESKTOP GOLD WITH LOTS OF THINGS NO LONGER WORKING.

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instructions on Calendar Reminders are out of sync with settings for the calendar.
    This problem has existed for months only to be told by "help" staff the issue is being resolved/"worked on". How does something that has worked well for years need to be "worked on". Perhaps AOL management should go back to the way it was? Help please.

calendar reminder feature

enable the calendar reminders like we used to have on free version, when adding to calendar, we still have option of a reminder by email but do not get it and have been told AOl disabled it, doesn't make sense at all to be able to add one & then not get it, have used AOL for 20+ yrs and worse now that we have the Gold pay version

Please restore the reminders on the calendar. Otherwise I will have to change my email provider.

The entire calendar events are disappearing. This is the second time in two or three months that this has happened!!!
    HELP...
    Why is this happening and how do I retrieve all my posted events?

This is very frustrating and really needed by me so now I have to use an outside service for calender reminders

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base