How can we improve AOL Mail?

Why must I push three buttons to get to new mail after I sign in?

After signing in, I should be able in one click to get to my new mail.

13th ranked
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ron shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

48 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

STOP with the cell phone pushing!! SOME of us do not use cell phones. Some will not give up their privacy. SOME of us just want to use our **** mail without being pushed for cell phones. WHAT IN THE WORLD is WRONG with you guys.

• Ed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is AOL asking me to confirm my Comcast email account? I don't recall having a comcast email account.

Getting to your mail should be kept as simple as possible. I have no issue with revenue generating ad's but keep them where I can choose to view or visit rather than having them interfere. That can apply to anything that can slow down the direct to new email process. Thank you

I'm getting over pages on my AOL in the beginning of my AOL home page. Also I'm pushing the twice or more. Just get started on My AOL. Thanks!

Is is possible to stop asking for a verification code to sign in if I'm using the same ISP to connect again as I was 8 hrs. ago? Two step verification is off.

Let me sign into my email from whatever computer I choose to!!!

If I want to sign in to my email on a friends computer I have to go through 3 verifications, them I'm told I have to log in again because my session timed out, then I have to go through another 3 verification processes because I'm told I HAVE to change my password. This is stupid!

• Dave T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop making me sign my login, then password and then ask me if I really want to log out? What the **** is this? So then I have to choose yes I want to stay logged in and you then send me to your home page. This is nothing but a forced click trick to get visit counts up on your liberal lying home page. I've been a aol user going back to the 90's back when we paid for the service and you have turned into the Fake News.

I tried to log in this morning, and it keeps making me click a button to send a code to my cell phone, which "must" be used to log in. . . what's the deal? When I hit cancel, it loops me back to the sign-in page. I've had to get two different codes. Since it states, you feel like it's "suspicious activity" on my account, Is this truly AOL?

• Don Lambert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And of course, no one from AOL developer group reads these comments, so it's a waste of time....

25 yrs with aol and I pay. They make it really hard to sign in over and over again and if they keep it up i will not stay with them.

did aol find a connection between me and Russia? 2 mo. now everytime aol gives me 3 different choice to verify me to sign in? why it is?

• Don Lambert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd rather see the sign in from prior to Verizon taking over AOL. Verizon must think people are stupid in having a NEXT button for entering a password. Just keep the signon to ONE SCREEN. Also, lately, now I have to type in my screen names instead of choosing one of them. Really getting frustrating since I check multiple screen names throughout the day.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I clear my browser cache I get this. I have 2 PCs. I also use Linux. This also happens RANDOMLY.

Just STOP!!! It's ME. Enough already!!!!

This is not making email more secure. Taking extra steps to log out isn't either. And quit the cheesy ads on sign out. Congratulations, AOL member! Really?

This is not making our email more secure. Taking extra steps to log out isn't making email more secure either.

• Tania commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AOL takes forever to come up on the PC and it takes me 2 times to login to see my mail. Frustrating!

• vjdance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop reminding me every time I logged on and ask me if I want to save location, passwords, etc. When I say NEVER I mean, don't ask me again and again. NEVER mean Stop asking again ! ! !

AOL E-mail sucks raw eggs to hard to get acess needs 6 clicks t o get to E-mail

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base