How can we improve AOL Mail?

Why must I push three buttons to get to new mail after I sign in?

After signing in, I should be able in one click to get to my new mail.

18th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ron shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

43 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dave T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop making me sign my login, then password and then ask me if I really want to log out? What the **** is this? So then I have to choose yes I want to stay logged in and you then send me to your home page. This is nothing but a forced click trick to get visit counts up on your liberal lying home page. I've been a aol user going back to the 90's back when we paid for the service and you have turned into the Fake News.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried to log in this morning, and it keeps making me click a button to send a code to my cell phone, which "must" be used to log in. . . what's the deal? When I hit cancel, it loops me back to the sign-in page. I've had to get two different codes. Since it states, you feel like it's "suspicious activity" on my account, Is this truly AOL?

• Don Lambert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And of course, no one from AOL developer group reads these comments, so it's a waste of time....

25 yrs with aol and I pay. They make it really hard to sign in over and over again and if they keep it up i will not stay with them.

did aol find a connection between me and Russia? 2 mo. now everytime aol gives me 3 different choice to verify me to sign in? why it is?

• Don Lambert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd rather see the sign in from prior to Verizon taking over AOL. Verizon must think people are stupid in having a NEXT button for entering a password. Just keep the signon to ONE SCREEN. Also, lately, now I have to type in my screen names instead of choosing one of them. Really getting frustrating since I check multiple screen names throughout the day.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I clear my browser cache I get this. I have 2 PCs. I also use Linux. This also happens RANDOMLY.

Just STOP!!! It's ME. Enough already!!!!

This is not making email more secure. Taking extra steps to log out isn't either. And quit the cheesy ads on sign out. Congratulations, AOL member! Really?

This is not making our email more secure. Taking extra steps to log out isn't making email more secure either.

• Tania commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AOL takes forever to come up on the PC and it takes me 2 times to login to see my mail. Frustrating!

• vjdance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop reminding me every time I logged on and ask me if I want to save location, passwords, etc. When I say NEVER I mean, don't ask me again and again. NEVER mean Stop asking again ! ! !

AOL E-mail sucks raw eggs to hard to get acess needs 6 clicks t o get to E-mail

• Bonnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It keeps asking me if I want a code texted. When I say yes it still want let me sign in. I tried again it ask if I wanted code sent to phone or to recovery email or call. I say call but it keeps getting refused because my IPhone tells me it’s a high spam call. This is ridiculous

• armen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am getting requests from aol to get codes to sign in for two weeks in a row, why is that?

Code verifications to text or phone just to log into mail are really annoying and a waste of time. Just another way AOL is trying to lose more customers.

Since the sign in page went to a two step system.....

Where you sign in with user name then press enter and wait for a new window to appear before entering your password..

This system takes too long to load, other email providers are almost instant.

I like the AOL layout but I am contemplating moving to Gmail

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base