AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. how can i retrieve an unsaved email that wasn't sent

I was composing an email and didn't save it and now it's gone! how can i retrieve it?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add a delivery and read receipt

Please add a delivery and receipt receipt. I would like to know when my emails are delivered and read.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Keep your servers running and provide notifications when they go down.

Keep your servers running and provide notifications when they go down.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I cannot forward emails. I get the message: Leave site? changes you made may not be saved, leave or cancel. How can I correct this?

I cannot forward emails. I get the message: "Leave site? Changes you made may not be saved, leave or cancel." How can I correct this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  19 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  15 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Unable to sent email to contacts

Please allow me to send an email to all my contacts. I am working on planning a 40th Anniversary reunion. I keep getting Error code 475: Suspicious activity was detected on your account

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. sending emails

.I only use a laptop as my eyes are not good, the question I have is when I send an email to multiple people or even just one person why can't AOL mail remember who I send emails to and populate the drop-down display with names of those email addressed by using the 1st letter(see example below). Why can’t the 1st 10 or so names be populated with names i send emails to than give a list of other names As an example I send an email to a person named mark but as I start to type his name…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. body of saved draft missing AGAIN when retrieved

Again draft content missing when retrieved ????????????????
    Why doo I have to resign in when I am on my mail page????????????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. new version of aol not user friendly,

new version of aol is really difficult to use, previous version totally user friendly, I've been with aol for many years, enjoyed it, now just
    too frustrating, bought new tablet and this new aol is terrible, all my contacts don't come up, difficult to actually add a picture to email,
    I give up, using old laptop to send this, thank you for your time, Ron Rodenbeck,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Spell Checker

How to add a word to spell checker ? It constantly flags my last name as wrong.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Get out of the politics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get out of the politics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. using android app on phone cant get a distro list to work when sending emails

I can not get my dsitro lists to work when using the new android app. when send or forwarding email. It used to pop up when i typed the list name in the To: line I would click on it and it would attach all contacts on distro list. Now I have to go to the web browser in my phone and then to aol website, Then and only then it allows me to use the distro list. How do I send emails in the app using a distro list in the to: line. It worked just fine in the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How do You cc on the new app format??

You have changed the format on the AOL app. I do NOT, nor do a few friends of mine no how to cc or bcc when sending an email. So We called the HELP DESK 3 TIMES!! THEY REFUSED TO HELP US WITH ANY DIRECTIONS W/OUT PAYING THE MONTHLY FEE.!! A SIMPLE MATTER THAT AOL CHANGED, NOT US THE COMMON USER. I have used AOL since early 2006 if not earlier but this incident has left Me no choice but to leave. SHAME ON AOL!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sync Issue

I have 3 aol accounts and all of them were working great thru outlook. All of a sudden one of those accounts will not download to outlook. All the ports etc are the same as the other accounts. I deleted the account in outlook but now it will not add it back. The same issue I am having with that same account to my phone. All worked fine till a few days ago. Why some are working fine and others aren't is beyond me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Email addresses stored for future contact

When I sent an email previously whenever I typed the first few letters of the name being sent, if they were in my history, the full address would pop up. Now it doesn't. If I can't remember their email address, I must stop and look it up. Is this an AOL issue or an issue with my Apple computer. I can't seem to fix it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. ******@Aol.com

Facebook.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. can't send aol mail through samsung phone

Am AOL tech helped me "restore" the aol account to my samsung phone but it still won't send mail

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. By fixing this rat infested site so when you need a recovery code sent and no matter how many times it is sent, it never arrives. You blow

Remove the board of directors in a hostile takeover of AOL. Reaccess all of your departments and layoff slackers. Pay incentives to those who increase the value of the stock. Stop duplication and consolidate whenever possible to increase productivity and lower the response time to paying customers to keep them from leaving. If this company were to be run any slower than presently, it would literally be standing still. Move a muscle/change a thought. Hire and compensate well, a new COO and CEO. Innovate, Innovate and keep Innovating. I don't own any of your shares and thus really don't care…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base