AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You wear your anti-Trump bias on your sleeve and it is pathetic. AOL is supposed to be for America, and your posture is destructive and poli

Been with AOL forever, becoming more displeased with regards to the politics...Please Stop the anti Trump Campaign articles...Reposting another post that explains it well...."You wear your anti-Trump bias on your sleeve and it is pathetic. AOL is supposed to be for America, and your posture is destructive and politically motivated. I hate to open AOL each day and read your bias spin. Please stop, especially during this time in our country when you serve no good tearing us down. You obviously did not get the memo that "we are in this together" - you'd rather play politics and sow discord"

13th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

40 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop the ads, nothing more nothing less AOL. lets start a cancellation policy

How about this, we all start to cancel our business with AOL until they rollback this ******* decision. They have taken advise from some clown or competitor to ruin a decent business. a 20 yr customer about to cancel.

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  972 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I do not need your left wing politics when I open My mail. All I want is mail...and nothing more .

Please provide an option where i can turn off your slanted left wing news reports, or any political news reports of ANY KIND.. I DO NOT WANT YOUR OPINIONS. All i want is e- mail......period. I can get news from other sources.

86th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. sort emails by sender.

It isn't possible to sort anything in the "from" column any more. I wish I could - it would help me find emails I have missed, as well as make it easier to delete

99th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please "STOP" sending "ADs" to my AOL mail inbox

Please "STOP" sending "ADs" to my AOL mail inbox!!

293rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I receive 100's of spam mails a day. I keep sending them to spam but I keep getting the same emails over and over.

Get hundreds of spam emails a day. Keep sending them to spam folder but they just keep coming. How do I stop the spam mail

182nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I do not want your political opinions.... I just want e-mail.

Give me an option to stop your adds and political opinions

729th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 513th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I can't open email. I get the following message, no internet & resolving host, then I get the Mail screen, but no emails.

I'd love to give you an idea, but I can't. How do we fix this problem? I'm open to any suggestions. My browser is ISP is Viasat. What else can I give you to figure out why I can't get my mail?
    Thanks, Cecelia A Henderson (mica1022@AOL.com)

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Inbox deletes itself immediately

Why do my messages delete themselves immediately after they are pulled onto one computer? This started today 04/07/2020. I need my messages on all devices! Where are my messages?

266th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. AOL Bias sends legitimate Trump and GOP email to Spam, Including Epoch Times

Every day I have to check my junk folder because AOL sends Trump and GOP emails that I expect to receive to the junk folder. What prompted me to complain this time is AOL sent the Epoch Times email to the junk folder. The subject line: 'Big Guy' in Hunter Biden email is Joe Biden: Insider. So that subject line tells you all you need to know that they are trying to silence the truth like Twitter, Google and Facebook. I'm tired of it. I don't read AOL biased news, only use AOL for email. Stop with your bias AOL!

729th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 729th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. For years I have paid AOL for technical assistance

I just want to be able to have my inbox appear and to be able to open my mail.
    I have recently NOT received emails containing the links to ZOOM meetings which I have a responsibility to attend.
    FIX MY ACCOUNT

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop claiming this is the 1st time on this device. Been using for many years !!!!

stop this crazy request forcing me to go to my iPhone Message to get a verification number every time I want to access AOL mail

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. STOP ALL ADDS

STOP ALL ADDS

729th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. aol is TOTAL TRASH!

Your continued anti President Trump communist driven attacks sickens me to my deepest depths. The constant filth, lies and deceit that aol spews shows that your organization is trying as hard as possible to DESTROY this once great nation. MEDIA LIES are the only communications that aol is possible of delivering. aol is a total disgrace and one can see that you are being fuled by the Russians and Communist Chinese governments!!!

729th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I want my opened emails to remain on the "new mail" page until I delete them. Once opened, I don't want them to go to the "old mail" page.

I want my opened emails to remain on the "new mail" page until I delete them. I don't want opened emails to automatically go to the "old mail" page. This is very annoying! I have to remember to click on the "save as new mail" option if I want the email to remain on the "new mail" page. I don't like this part of your new system!

729th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 513th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. images not showing in messages

The images not showing correctly in emails