AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You wear your anti-Trump bias on your sleeve and it is pathetic. AOL is supposed to be for America, and your posture is destructive and poli

Been with AOL forever, becoming more displeased with regards to the politics...Please Stop the anti Trump Campaign articles...Reposting another post that explains it well...."You wear your anti-Trump bias on your sleeve and it is pathetic. AOL is supposed to be for America, and your posture is destructive and politically motivated. I hate to open AOL each day and read your bias spin. Please stop, especially during this time in our country when you serve no good tearing us down. You obviously did not get the memo that "we are in this together" - you'd rather play politics and sow discord"

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  57 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop the ads, nothing more nothing less AOL. lets start a cancellation policy

How about this, we all start to cancel our business with AOL until they rollback this ******* decision. They have taken advise from some clown or competitor to ruin a decent business. a 20 yr customer about to cancel.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1031 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  37 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Be careful with this message It might not have been sent by "The Daily Wire" who usually uses watch@dailywire.com. Your reply will be sent t

Stop with the Nanny ****! Stop telling me to be careful with incoming messages. Stop telling me they might be SPAM. JUST STOP!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. wont recieve gmail

My email wont recieve gmail

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  10 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Irritating pop-up menus

Why is it that every time I want to delete an email and I click on the trash

can I get another pop-up menu I have to deal with before I can delete the

email? Frankbrot

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. why do you not show reduced inbox when items are deletex

i keep deleting items from inbox but the reduction is not showing up in the number indicated

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Aol won't work with my Outlook

I need a fix so I can read my Aol mail via Outlook. Otherwise I'm going to end up dropping Aol for a more modern server.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Scam-hacked

Hello, My account is compromised and I need to move my emails to a new Account. Can you help?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop going through people's mail

You go through my mail, hold one particular email, you know what it is(and you have held others) and I know what it is, I am forwarding it to someone that will stop this, you have no business in my mail, I see it anyway, so you're wasting your darn time. So just knock it off,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. My emails are not coming through. What should I do?

None of my emails are coming through. I have changed my password and sent test messages but nothing coming through. Emails are going out and being received.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Return the delete button to the left side.

Why have you moved the check box on top of incoming email, which is often used to delete, to the right side? It worked faster on the left with less movement.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. pain in *** aol

stop slamming us with the open page of aol your trying to sell ship without out request you ruck

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Sound for new email

Sound for receiving new mail is not loud enough

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. blocking mail

Would like to be able to block email with keyword(s) in subject line.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. new system not working in a number of ways

finding difficult to use none of the new features are as good as old system it is now at the standard of google witch i did not like the old aol was a world leader can i have it back or i will need to find an alternative

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. How about giving me an easy way to get Bing off my neck. They are truly horrible.

I really and truly want to get rid of Bing. They provide no real help and do nothing but interfere with me use of AOL mail as a source of communication.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. stop soliciting me AOL

Got SIX (6) solicitation emails from AOL today at 2:57pm!! they were not duplicates, each one was different, BUT all were soliciting me to buy anti junk mail protection. The last one says this, "tired of all the endless junk mail? Help block junk mail and unwanted emails from reaching your inbox" I always get these, this is my larger source of junk mail. But I have never, never gotten 6 mass emails from AOL... Do you see the incredible irony?!!!! You want me to buy anti junk mail from you, while you are the ones bombarding inbox with junk!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Feb 2021 - unable to receive any emails on Outlook due to being unable to log into the AOL IMAP server, same problem on 2 different laptops.

Feb 2021 - unable to receive any emails on Outlook due to being unable to log into the AOL IMAP server, same problem on 2 different laptops. Not impressed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base