AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How can AOL.com mail open .docx attachments without first downloading? Please advise. Thank you.

Unlike IE, AOL.com mail fails to open .docx attachments using Firefox, without first downloading these files. How can this be fixed? Please advise. Thank you.

201st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. attachments

Please restore the option to download an attachment (especially PDFs) without opening! Thanks!

387th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Holiday stationary

I love the different stationary on all occasions and holiday..and I also.love the logans..

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. view attch file in browser without download

As other email open attach file without download in browser then why your site does not allow this facility

101st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cirilic file names

Please add suppor cirilic charters in file names.

261st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. savings email attachments

Need an easy way to save attachments without having to download, open preview, then save to designated folder. MacMail allows a one-step 'save' click to accomplish this when viewing the email

92nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Auto Save Attachments

Give the option to open or save attachments.. I hate that your webmail auto downloads attachments to my devices!! That should be my choice. It should open in either the reading pane of the email, or another window on the browser. NOT TO MY COMPUTER STORAGE. I have to use the email for work and it is truly a pain and inconvenience to have to download all of the attachments and then search for them and delete them!

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. dropbox

On mobile AOL mail, it does not offer the option to surf Dropbox for files. It will only allow a very limited set of folders on my phone. Please add this functionality.

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base