AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix e-mail problem please

I cannot open attachments to my e-mails. What is the status of fixing this?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  535 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your chat help does not work, no agent ever connects. Why can I not download attachments

They don't download please fix or tell me how to fix, your chat agents never answer

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Globally Download AOL Email Attachments

Dear Ms. or sir, regularly, in my daily work, I receive multiple, separate documents attached in emails in my AOL in box. I need a command that allows me to simultaneously download all attachments, at once, with one command. Thank you and take care. Harold

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "Attach" function is not working suddenly in my email

I have been able to attach things to my email for the last - what? - 30 years? but starting Sunday my "attach" button doesn't do anything. Any suggestions would be great!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  14 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. aol

your service sucks.**. if u have time comtact me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Niche3D.usa

Remove this company from your e-mail site. They are a rip off.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. What a load of absolute w@nk AOL email is

AOL is a complete and utter waste of time. Even though attachments are under 25MB in size it still tells me they are to big. AOL mail is about as much use as a **** in the bath!!!! If AOL want to improve do everyone a **** favour and shut the fecking thing down!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Calendar attachement from senders do not show up as repliable.

Aol mail does not have the capability to show calendar attachement where I can respond with an agreement to join the meeting etc. I would really hate to have to use google email for professional purposes.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Opening Attachments

For about the last three months, when I attempt to open an attachment, I am prompted to save it. Why is this? Suppose I don't want to save it but just view it. Is there a fix for this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. What attachment?

I have to resort to gmail because I cannot send a photo as an att't from my Android phone: it becomes a lo-res thumbnail & in-line image.
    That's no good at all. Please revert to previous AOL Mail version soonest.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Replied to an advertisement

Replied to an advertisement for Remote Control Jeep Climbing Car, and received an item which was not what was advertised. What I received was smaller, not a remote control vehicle, but a cheap wind up toy. I paid close to $100 for two cars and got two $2 toys. The advertisement was a video showing the car you would receive that is nothing like what I have. I want to ensure that no one else is defrauded by this organization. Their contact email was "blanchemug21@gmail.com", and I did receive correspondence from them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Viewing email attachments or secondary levels of emails

When I open an email attachment or dig into an open email message to the next level, the info opens for viewing, but if I close it out with the right corner X I am pushed completely out of AOL Mail. I have to browse and reopen AOL mail. There is no longer a "back arrow" to get back to the previous step. What happened? Was there a software update that needs to be backed out of? Please advise.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. recover deleted emails

i delted email on sta 30th i need to recove them please help me

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why can't you ever view an attachment to an email before you send it like you can with Google mail?

Why can't you view an attachment to an email before you send it? With Google mail, you can click on the attachment to make sure it is the correct attachment.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base