AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Best Assignment Help For Your Academics?

If you are looking for a professional academic writer, then the best way to solve every issue is by exploring our website of Assignment Help services. I am an experienced academic writer and provide excellent academic writing services to all scholars in Ireland. I and my company are working on the student’s project for many years. We know what students need in their assignments and what kind of service they want to get for timely submission. If you are Ireland and want to connect with experienced writers, give a look to our platform and choose the best option in the budget.
    https://www.greatassignmenthelp.com/ie/

1031st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My Email starts with the day, then the month. How can I make the date start with the month, then the day: ex. 9/3/20 my preference.

Please give options to change how the date appears on Email. Currently it displays as 03/09.20. How can I make it display as 9/03/20?

1031st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Time zone for Venezuela

The time zone for Venezuela is 4:00 hours not 4:30 hours. You must correct and change the mistake

1031st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Time zone for Venezuela

The time zone for Venezuela is 4:00 hours not 4:30 hours. You must correct and change the mistake

1031st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. All of a sudden I cannot access my AIM mail ?

For a whole day now I cannot access my AIM mail as normal. with the 'ERROR' pop up. It was fine before. I use a Acer Aspire 5 laptop via Microsoft Win 10 with Edge browser.
    I am getting seriously frustrated.

Assistance and help welcome. I have reset the password a few time. Getting no where. When I use my iPad to access AIM mail, it is ok, why ?

1031st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How do I STOP/DELETE calendar feature?

Calendar should be an OPTION. I don't want it. I don't want it taking my emails and automatically adding events. How do I turn if OFF? It is NOT among the Privacy options.

1031st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 120th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I NEED TO INVITE PEOPLE TO MY CALENDAR EVENTS!!!!!

it's simple!!! I don't want share my calendar with other users, I want to invite some people only to a specific event. take example from other provider!

459th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Adding US holidays to calendar!

How to add "US holidays" to my calendar?

459th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 298th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Is aol working on an app that will allow me to install my aol calendar on my android phone that will sync with my PC and vise versa

Is aol working on an app that will allow me to install my aol calendar on my android phone that will sync with my PC and vise versa

146th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Limitations on categories

Why are there only three categories in the calendar system (Personal, Birthday and Holidays). It would be beneficial to have others such as work, meetings and travel, etc. or at least a way to color the three categories differently.

222nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base