AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

How can we improve AOL Mail?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why do I suddenly have a limit for the number of people I can have on one of my contact lists?

I need help: I tried to change the email address for a contact on one of my lists, which has 165 names on it. I deleted the original email, but when I tried to add the new address, I got this message: "Too many email addresses for a distribution list." This is seriously interfering with my work.

137th ranked
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • I wish that you would give us back the option to see who is on aol like it used to be...Who is active.

I wish that you would go back to when we could see who on AOL was active.

98th ranked
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Merge Yahoo Account

It would be nice to be able to link or merge my Yahoo and AOL accounts. A combined contacts list would be helpful to update details in one place instead of two. And a combined email inbox would make it easier to stay up to date with friends. The AOL and Yahoo mail look and feel have converged; it would be great to go further and unit the two services.

113th ranked
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • address lines.. enlarge the to: line as we cannot tell if we put a small o or q. it only shows some of the word.. thank you.

the address line needs to be larger so you can tell what letter was typed. you cannot tell an "o" from a "q" when the bottom or top of a letter is cut off. Thank you.

113th ranked
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Don't see your idea?

AOL Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base