AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. block spam messages

aol needs to provide a one click block to spam messages!!! I takes forever and a pen and paper to figure out how to block spam messages!!

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stop with the anti trump ********

STOP WITH THE ANTI TRUMP . IM EMBARRASSED FOR HOW HARD YOU JERKOFFS HAVE TO GO TO MAKE HIM LOOK BAD. LIBERAL SCUMBAGS . THE *** HAT AND PEDOPHILE PARTY .

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Spam Filter

You recently modified the spam filter and made it nearly useless. I now get many spam emails in my inbox that were previously filtered out. Worse, you now classify as spam many of my regular emails requiring me to go to my spam file and reclassify them as desired email. I have been using the ‘Spam ’and ‘Not Spam' buttons to manually reclassify my email as appropriate in the hope that the filter would learn from my actions as to which category my email should be placed. The spam filter stubbornly insists on placing the same daily email in my…

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. make email easier to block

Can you please ,make it easier for users to block emails,/domains ect ,,
    at the moment we have to manually enter in to the block senders part,, can you not simply/tick box make a icon to block a sender on emails/ spam page ? to block them!

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Spam without a senders email address

I am getting SPAM emails with no senders email address. Each email says "NONE." How am I supposed to block a sender with no email address. I get a ridiculous amount of SPAM. You need to come up with an easier way to block.

51st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. spam

Stop the spam emails. Have 64 in 4 days. That really sucks.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How about a way to block a complete domain like the spammers use

Should be a way to totally block an entire domain , all the spammers do is change one letter in email. So if you can block the entire site you are home free. Years ago you could

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Is this real? Account has been unavailable for weeks since it had been "saved" from being removed with other accounts for appx a month.

Note: The BRAND NEW appearance of the account it FABULOUS. BUT...the ads taking over most of the page SUCKS! Overwhelmed by the HACKING/SPAM/FRAUD going on now. PEACE.

608th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please get rid of spam! I am now receiving 40 plus per day; up from 0! One more week of this and I am switching to another.

Please get rid of spam! I am now receiving 40 plus per day; up from 0!
    One more week of this and I am switching to another.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Block spam by IP addresses

Block spam by IP addresses! Sick of all the spam from spammers that just change the email address they are sending it from. DO SOMETHING about this.

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How do I block all emails that come thru BOUNCE with all different email addresses

Someone has found a way around your Spam blocking approach. I get 20-50 emails per day that are labelled Bounce before various other email addresses. I don't have the time or energy to individually block each address. Tell me what do do, other than giving up my AOL account!

62nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I have no sound

I have no sound

608th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Blocking Spoofed SPAM

I receive a lot of spoofed SPAM and the problem could be easily sorted if I could block the entire domain. The email addresses seem to be randomly generated so there is no way to block based on the email address. I have tried to block all email from specific domains but it does not work because the block seems to be based on the spoofed email address and not the actual domain. Please set up an option to delete email from an entire domain.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The ads that have volume

I HATE the ads that come on that have volume. I need silence and there is no place to silence the ads. They are so literally aggravating, I am considering not using AOL anymore even though I've had this beautiful address for a long time. Please let me know how to make them stop

234th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Blocking spam that sends the same emails anywhere from 3-6 of the same emails.

CVS@cortextoxy.online plus many other emails sent from cortextoxy with variations. Automatically Block any and all emails from cortextoxy as they send anywhere from 3 to 6 or 7 of the same emails. Block any and all emails that are spam and are being sent multiple times.

102nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. allow * for any product name in an email address where I want to totally block the sender.

A spam company, @cortextoxy.online sends out millions of **** emails DAILY. I want to block their junk mail, and neither the Filter Settings nor the Block Sender settings allow this. This rude company sends bulk email with multiple words DAILY in front of the same @cortextoxy.online Todays 85 spam emails (some as many as 6 of the exact same) contain email addresses such as: Flashlight@cortextoxy.online, S_X@cortextoxy.online, Male@cortextoxy.online, and Netflix@cortextoxy.online PLEASE STOP THIS MENTAL HARASSMENT. THIS IS AN UNFAIR WASTE OF TIME FOR YOUR SUBSCRIBERS, AND SPACE ON YOUR SYSTEM. If you can have your programmers add that…

608th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Disgusting and obscene emails

AOL should do something urgently to prevent these obscene and disgusting emails, disguised as marketing emails, from reaching us. The amount of such emails have become a torrent (typically 20 -25 a day). If nothing is done, I will close my AOL Mail and move to another provider who excercise closer control of such disgusting activities.
    Dr Kew Leong

102nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Continue to help stop spam and phishing email by accepting forwarded junk email at abuse@aol.com

AOL has stopped accepting spam/phishing email I forward. So obviously aol is not interested in stopping spam/phishing email. I'm a 20+ year AOL customer who finds less and less reason to continue as a paying customer. AOL used to be a service worth paying for but gradually it seems you just aren't interested in providing any real help and never even provided so much as an email notification that the help was ending.

234th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. no spam coming in triples

cant put e mail address in filter cause they only have 7 letters then .... . now have to mark them as not spam and open to get to unsubscribe. or to copy address and past in filter. now all spam comes in triples !!! may be an hour apart but 3 of everything !!! then all the click bate in your headline stories. make AOL for the people not for all your profit !! AOL SUCKS

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1,000 Entry Limit to Blocked Email Addresses

I just discovered that there is a limit of 1,000 blocked E-Mail addresses. At this juncture, I can no longer add to the list of blocked addresses from spammers so I have no further defense from the many spam messages I receive daily. Couple of suggestions here:
    First as has been suggested many times, allow blocking of domains instead of just individual email addresses. Something like .@cortextoxy.online etc. This way I won't need to block every email address from cortextoxy.online.
    Alternatively, allow for blocking more than 1,000 E-Mail addresses. Obviously, yhe first alternative is much preferred over this.
    Lastly,…

234th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base