AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Want to block entire domain (spam emails) - I am receiving non-stop garbage from a domain called <cortextoxy.online>

How can I block all emails emanating from an entire domain. In my case it's <cortextoxy.online> yet all I can find is a way to block an individual email with whatever they've put before the extension. They have no shortage of BS email addresses. How is this done?

64th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

42 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop your Liberal bias stories.

non bias stories.. Stop with all the liberal bias stories. Its a big turn off.

20th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WAY TOO MUCH JUNK MAIL! Your spam filter is useless.

Fix your spam filter, it's useless! It doesn't block anything. I put junk in spam folder, next day, more junk from same sender. Way too much trouble to open junk, copy address, move to settings, then mail settings, then spam settings,then paste to block address list. And then... REPEAT for then next spam. Ridiculous.

Yahoo blocks spam! (and it's free!) Be more like Yahoo. Do SOMETHING to block spam.

30th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. block emails in one easy step

To block an email address I have to take 17 steps ( copy, paste, save etc). Why can't there be a block and delete button next to each email received.

9th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  70 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I am sick and tired of seeing soliciting from women. That to me is prostituion and i want it stopped!!

Every day there is at least over 20 or more either thinking my e-mail is a man's or they are just looking for someone to click on for them to make money. I know I can delete, but trying to get them to stop sending.

12th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  56 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Spam Blocking

Your spam block is worst in industry, takes forever to block and then it doesn't work. Google and Apple let me simply block them with one click and done.
    Worst spam block in industry.

49th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. block spam messages

aol needs to provide a one click block to spam messages!!! I takes forever and a pen and paper to figure out how to block spam messages!!

99th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Spam Filter

You recently modified the spam filter and made it nearly useless. I now get many spam emails in my inbox that were previously filtered out. Worse, you now classify as spam many of my regular emails requiring me to go to my spam file and reclassify them as desired email. I have been using the ‘Spam ’and ‘Not Spam' buttons to manually reclassify my email as appropriate in the hope that the filter would learn from my actions as to which category my email should be placed. The spam filter stubbornly insists on placing the same daily email in my…

107th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. AOL Bias-They SPAM any conservative news FEEDS. This will be reported, AOL SUCKS

AOL Bias-They SPAM any conservative news FEEDS. This will be reported, AOL SUCKS

68th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop The Spam Emails

Too Many Spam Emails

79th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Quit only posting liberal slanted stories - NOT everyone is a democrat - thank GOD

I only use aol to check my email. I NEVER READ ANY STORY BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL LEFT LEANING LIBERALISM. ALSO quit sending me emails from DNC, Biden, and all liberals. I unscribe and mark them as spam and delete BUT they keep on coming. STOP aol.

115th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. stop with the anti trump ********

STOP WITH THE ANTI TRUMP . IM EMBARRASSED FOR HOW HARD YOU JERKOFFS HAVE TO GO TO MAKE HIM LOOK BAD. LIBERAL SCUMBAGS . THE *** HAT AND PEDOPHILE PARTY .

143rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. make email easier to block

Can you please ,make it easier for users to block emails,/domains ect ,,
    at the moment we have to manually enter in to the block senders part,, can you not simply/tick box make a icon to block a sender on emails/ spam page ? to block them!

155th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Spam Blocking idea!

I keep getting the same spam mails from the same people every day. It would be so easy to have a one click block on all the spams I don't want to keep. No need to blocks hundreds a day...one by one.

143rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Advertising is one thing, but sending 'sponsored' Email to MY inbox without the ability to delete or block it is unacceptable.

Advertising is one thing, but sending 'sponsored' Email to MY inbox without the ability to delete or block it is unacceptable

5th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  194 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please get rid of spam! I am now receiving 40 plus per day; up from 0! One more week of this and I am switching to another.

Please get rid of spam! I am now receiving 40 plus per day; up from 0!
    One more week of this and I am switching to another.

123rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. spam

Stop the spam emails. Have 64 in 4 days. That really sucks.

138th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Spam Settings

This a complaint more than an idea for improvement. On 8/24/18 the spam controls for one of my email address has stopped filtering out spam. I add address to the "Block mail from addresses I specify" box but emails from those addresses keep coming. The whole mail controls page for that email address has changed, My other email addresses have remained unchanged. What gives??? This is very inconvenient.

2nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1518 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Due to recent adjustments to the AOL Mail platform, the Spam Settings customization, are no longer available for all accounts. We apologize for the inconvenience. In order to block a specific sender, go to Options – Mail Settings – Spam Settings and add the email addresses in the box below “Block Mail from Addresses I Specify”, then click Save Settings at the bottom, and in case you receive unwanted emails in the Inbox, mark them as Spam.

19. Block spam by IP addresses

Block spam by IP addresses! Sick of all the spam from spammers that just change the email address they are sending it from. DO SOMETHING about this.

138th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Block Email Address Button for Each Email

It may have been said before but I would like to reiterate the ability to have a block email option on the mail page. It is not practical or time efficient to copy and paste SPAM email addresses (30+ daily) to the block email section. Just as there is a SPAM option for emails, then PLEASE install a BLOCK email address option. This would probably solve a significant amount of your spam complaints.

28th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base