AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. spam filter

DISABLE SPAM FILTER

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  16 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop your Liberal bias stories.

non bias stories.. Stop with all the liberal bias stories. Its a big turn off.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  8 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WAY TOO MUCH JUNK MAIL! Your spam filter is useless.

Fix your spam filter, it's useless! It doesn't block anything. I put junk in spam folder, next day, more junk from same sender. Way too much trouble to open junk, copy address, move to settings, then mail settings, then spam settings,then paste to block address list. And then... REPEAT for then next spam. Ridiculous.

Yahoo blocks spam! (and it's free!) Be more like Yahoo. Do SOMETHING to block spam.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  46 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo will block spam. Why can't AOL figure this out????

Yahoo will block spam. Why can't AOL figure this out????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. block spam messages

aol needs to provide a one click block to spam messages!!! I takes forever and a pen and paper to figure out how to block spam messages!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  17 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Keep getting an ad at the top of list of emails. I don't want it.

Keep getting an ad at the top of list of emails. I don't want it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why is AOL allowing scam advertising sites...I agree with all the other complaints..AOL must be a SCAM too.

How about AOL check out the add companies selling goods on AOL..too many people getting scammed and AOL should refund those who lost money. If AOL promote them then AOL should refund every time. AOL is a disgrace to all its customers. SHAME ON YOU AOL

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. SPAM Settings

It would be so nice if I could more easily BLOCK a SPAM sender/email. Just a simple button or something. Sick of having to open the email and copy and paste the address I want to block in my spam settings.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  30 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. give us ability to block an entire domain

Let us choose to block an entire domain from even showing up in Spam folder.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. jahornsman was 576087162 email. check for the overloaded $ for me

jahornsman was 576087162 email. check for the overloaded $ for mejahornsman was 576087162 email. check for the overloaded $ for mejahornsman was 576087162 email. check for the overloaded $ for mejahornsman was 576087162 email. check for the overloaded $ for mejahornsman was 576087162 email. check for the overloaded $ for mejahornsman was 576087162 email. check for the overloaded $ for mejahornsman was 576087162 email. check for the overloaded $ for me

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 8000 spam emails

I'm being spammed to death. 8,000 spam emails last night. 800 were in my inbox. What's going ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Block misleading ads

Hello. One recommendation: You should block misleading ads, for example one that reads: New leftist law wants you to "donate" your entire 401(k), by American Hartford Gold Group.
    These kinds of rumors only contribute to dividing the US.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Get rid of the G-D double and triple SPAM!!!!!!!!!

Get of your butts and doing something about this!!!!1

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. AOL Spam

Provide an option to turn off usage of a SPAM mailbox. The AOL SPAM solution does not work properly. One email from the same sender goes into the box and another does not. Since it does not work, let me manage through Thunderbird.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. block emails in one easy step

To block an email address I have to take 17 steps ( copy, paste, save etc). Why can't there be a block and delete button next to each email received.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  72 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How do I keep legitimate E-mail out of my spam folder?

I found three more E-mails from professional societies to which I belong in my spam folder today even though I have previously marked mail from them as Not Spam. What do I need to do to fix this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I am sick and tired of seeing soliciting from women. That to me is prostituion and i want it stopped!!

Every day there is at least over 20 or more either thinking my e-mail is a man's or they are just looking for someone to click on for them to make money. I know I can delete, but trying to get them to stop sending.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  59 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Spam Blocking

Your spam block is worst in industry, takes forever to block and then it doesn't work. Google and Apple let me simply block them with one click and done.
    Worst spam block in industry.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Quit only posting liberal slanted stories - NOT everyone is a democrat - thank GOD

I only use aol to check my email. I NEVER READ ANY STORY BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL LEFT LEANING LIBERALISM. ALSO quit sending me emails from DNC, Biden, and all liberals. I unscribe and mark them as spam and delete BUT they keep on coming. STOP aol.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. turn off spam filter option

Please provide a simple way to completely stop any filtering of SPAM. AOL Mail marks my outgoing messages as well as incoming ones as SPAM whenever I mention a software product in the title. Just stop. Please.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base