AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop Anti Trump news feed. It's ridiculous already and you can't vote on those who say the same

You need to stop the Anti Trump news feed. Please make it fair to all parties.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  18 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Keep it the way it was.

Stop changing things. Leave well enough alone. If it is not broke, don't fix it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  35 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop being a arm of the liberal left!

You are an email site. Just be that! You are sickening with all of your lefty politics and untruths. You should be ashamed of yourself. I guess this is why you are so much smaller than you use to be.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Emails disappeared yesterday!!!!!!!

My emails disappeared yesterday!!!!!!! They are not in spam, not in the trash, not in the archive. I need them back! Can't get them from my phone, laptop, etc.
    Any suggestions?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multi-language option

Please have a multi-language option for spelling check when composing emails

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Unfortunately, you are unable to take part in this conversation right now as your comments have been blocked too many times. Learn More

AOL hypocrisy. Their liberal censors are allowed free range, but we can't fight back?????????? Is AOL owned and run by Communists?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My font wont change in settings

I have gone to the settings then compose-and when I set the font at 12 and try to save it, it won't let me save. When I compose an email, it's always in 8 and I have to make that change every time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Do you not realize, AOL, just what an absolute freaking joke you are?

Do you not realize, AOL, just what an absolute freaking joke you are? I canceled Yahoo and you are next. This guy with all the hair in front and totally bald in back who gave an Oscar performance with crocodile tears while bashing Newsmax for cutting away? Really? We are not the sheep you think and we see through you like the empty-suit joke of a business that you are. *********.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. your comment has been rejected

AOL rejects conservative comments with no explanation, but the trash liberals bashing conservatives is fine. How does AOL get away with the hypocrisy???????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop reporting negative so called news related to Trump. Voter polls? Seems like AOL is trying to sway the public away from Trump?

Stop reporting negative so called news related to Trump. Voter polls? Seems like AOL is trying to sway the public away from Trump?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. CANNOT EDIT MY EMAILS

Cannot delete senders addresses or cut some copy of a received email as of 6-8-2021

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. how about a little slice of impartiality aol.

notice aol you are not reporting on the antifa riots in america happening right now in seattle and portland where locals are running for their lives as us flags are being burned. only took 2 days of biden for nothing whatsover to change and you blamed trump for years of unrest BLM etc. biden will not be able to handle the communist takeover by antifa

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How do I

How do I compose symbols to my email texting such as the symbol for sections with the squirrelly double S?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow AOL Mail app to access the contact list, ESPECIALLY GROUPS

Your recent “update” of the AOL app for devices (in my case, iPad) does not access the contact list, at least not for groups. Please reenable this link, which worked before the most recent upgrade, especially since I cannot think of a workaround, which I was able to do with my previous issue (when the emails I read then remarked as new were intermittently sent to the trash folder).

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Spell checker on basic version

There used to be a Spell Checker on the Basic version but it was removed. It would be a great idea to reinstate it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'm 80 and have been with AOL longer then present AOL ownership. Seems I don't think the way the "Pravda like mONITORS" want and have had my

I'm 80 and have been with AOL longer then present AOL ownership.
    Seems I don't think the way the "Pravda like mONITORS" want and have had my ★ status removed and can no longer post. OK that's life, but when I tried to make several purchases from your ADVERTISERS and were unable to. This 'ticked' me off. Last night I went to New Balance web page to purchase new kicks and it wouldn't function. My grandson was featured in the Boston Globe for work his team did @ WPI and I could not read / access the (jump) for 'the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Email is ****

Here's an idea shut AOL down, an absolute *!! I've produced *that are more use than the whole of the AOL organisation.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I will be moving my AOL account to a different provider. I am doing so because of AOL's continued left wing liberal bias.

I will be moving my AOL account to a different provider. I am doing so because of AOL's continued left wing liberal bias.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. AOL stop your support of one-sided news when it comes to reporting on our president Mr. Trump!!!! It's always negative!!!! Just STOP!!!!

AOL stop your support of one-sided news when it comes to reporting on our president Mr. Trump!!!! It's always negative!!!! Just STOP!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base