AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delete and go to next email

In the new mobile app, when you delete an email you are reading the app takes you back to the inbox. In the prior version of the app there was a setting that allowed you to delete an email and then go to the next email rather than the inbox. This was a convenient function and I do not understand why it was taken away in the new app. Please restore.

150th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Delete and go to next email

In the new Android mobile app, when you delete an email you are reading the app takes you back to the inbox. In the prior version of the app there was a setting that allowed you to delete an email and then go to the next email rather than the inbox. This was a convenient function and I do not understand why it was taken away in the new app. Please restore.

269th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. really really slow loads

I get the blue circle of "waiting" for minutes on end, when I compose e-mail, when I search e-mail, when I load other sites, minutes on end. I was advised to restart my computer and unplug the modem. I do this every hour, every single hour. This is not acceptable. FYI I am waiting minutes for your dam_ sign in to load.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. News Items

Get rid of The Huffington Post News Items and the unprofessional jouralism associated with it.

269th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Return to comments posted, to read responses

Clicking the bell marked "notifications" in the comments section of articles really ought to bring a person back to the comment to see what the response was, and to allow further comment. The fact that on both desktop and cell phone it either reloads the current article or completely ignores the click is stupid. It would be a great thing to be able to participate in actual conversation. Also, requiring me to sign in while I am logged in is massively ********.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. New email format is very BAD!!!

Why did AOL change the email format? The new for,at is very very bad!!

150th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Don't force users to open your biased home page

Don't force users to open your biased home page and have to navigate from there when ALL they want to do is view their email. AOL has NEVER been this bad. Fix your broken links.

150th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My mail is Fine you have locked me out of all conversation

I have been with you for better than 20 years I do not cuss or demean on conversations but you lock me out. You have hit my last nerve, you allow crazy libs to say anything mostly lies and half truths then pull the plug on me. Good bye aol you are a *******.

150th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix key elements lost in the inbox for updated mobile app

An updated version pushed to both my android/tablet last weekend. Can no longer sort email by sender/alpha order to do easy clean up. So frustrating to "search" by email name..tedious!! Can't easily sort by flagged mail, a few clicks now to get to that. After decades, this is making me look at new email apps. "Clean Mail" ?? Moto Mail was GREAT!

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop Backing the left wing democrats'. communist. liberals' that have destroyed this country

Communist and Traitors to this country. Biden puppet, polosie Federal lawbreakers. destruction of our constitution taking God out of our country. letting undocumented immigrants and terrorist into this country freely to back their mail fraud and voting fraud. destructors of American jobs. and families. May God Dam you all.

269th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Go back to the interface before this one..... It was smooth and easy to use.....

It wasn't broken , so why spend time and money ..... Next time take your idea / " improvement " send them to a " sand box " to see how it works and get your comments on the " changes " ......

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. New email system

You have updated my email system for my android phone and to be honest its awful, if I delete an email the rest are automatically deleted which isn't very good please could you revert back to the previous system which worked fine. If it's not broken don't fix it!!!

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. you just lost an 18 year long customer

ive had this account since i was 12 maybe, my first one for sure...very sad to see this email go but i cant take your website any longer. i can not delete emails, i can no longer access aol mail on my iphone without extensive trouble shooting. your website has been the same for 10 years or so now right? get with the program, thanks for the years of service i guess

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. going out of my way, causing myself more stress to let you know its 2021 and your severely out dated website feels like self harm

its all in the title, this feedback system is atrocious at best, ive been with yall for over 10 years and this **** is going to make me finally switch

THE FACT WE HAVE TO SIGN IN TO THIS AFTER BEING SIGNED INTO AOL IS WRONG, *****

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please stop being political. Aol should remain neutral

AOL should stop being political. I will stop using AOL if it continues. Perhaps you don't care.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I can no longer get AOL mail on my MAC Mini, I am NOT satisfied with using AOL Mail - terrible.

I have a MAC Mini using MAC OS High Sierra. Until recently I have been able to utilize mail on this computer, now no matter what I do it says it no longer recognizes my account or password. HOWEVER, our other Apple products, iPhone, iPad, Mac Book still functions. I am seriously considering moving away for AOL for email.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You people Never Learn (AOL personnel)

I do not use the AOL home page because of its Bias and non truth reporting. I ONLY use the email service so stop trying to force users to use and view things they are not interested in! I have a short cut specifically to aol email and it diverts to your home page.

150th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Need to stop being anti trump and anti American it’s horrible

STOP being anti trump. It’s horrible and I didn’t sign up for this when I signed up for AOL!

106th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. absolute asinine format for sumbitting bugs

This format deters people from submitting feedback, this is my third try and its not even about the original reason for coming here. I'm literally screaming typing this because I'm so frustrated. i can not mass delete mail (over 10) because it just freezes. i can not access AOL mail on my phone because it doesn't recognize the password as being there at all. i can functionally use AOL mail as it stands, i think I've had this account for 18 fucking years as my main account.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base