AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. see below

AOL update has resulted in the loss (disappearance of the upper 1/4 of the page where my new e-mail are listed. There is no "X" to exit this page!!!!!!!

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. navigation

this is very slow and it is getting worse every time I get on. I think I'll chage

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Umstellung des Navigierens vom Englischen in die deutsche Sprache

Die Sprache hat sich ohne mein wissentliches Zutun von Deutsch auf Englisch geändert.
    Leider ist es mir im Englischen nicht möglich, dies rückgängig zu machen bzw. zu ändern.
    Können Sie mir bitte eine Anleitung senden, wie ich wieder in Deutsch meinen Mailaccount nutzen kann?
    Danke.
    Uwe Hartig

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. fix the header boxes on the main page

First, please the header boxes on the main page, they spin past in a blur and I can't make heads nor tails of them. Also, please fix the main page so it remembers my location, it always defaults to NY and I do not live in NY. THANK YOU!

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Login

Dear AOL

I have already sent to you this afternoon a complaint regarding Login. I am being prevented from login to read email and asked to create a New Password. My password to AOL login is stored on both my Desktop Computer and Laptop. I have even written it sown on my Diary/ So there is no way that I can be mistaken in login as, indeed, all stored passwords are remembered by my browser, Firefox. So why am I being asked to change my password? This is not the first time and I have had to change my Password…

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. CONSTANTLY CRASHING

I have written entire emails only for AOL to crash saying "Oops!" and causing me to lose everything I've typed.
    For the past several months, AOL has been almost completely unusable.
    I can tell when this crash is about to happen as my contacts won't load, I can't save a draft, contacts do not autofill, etc.
    I'm sick and tired of this. I use this email for work, and this chaos has cost me a lot of time and effort. For now, I'm just moving everything over to Gmail, because this is just stupid.

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. hey check this This content is not available due to your privacy preferences. Update your settings here to see it.

This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.

Update your settings here to see it.

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. After reading emails, I would like to go back to where the email I just read is. I don't like to go back to the start after reading any emai

After reading emails, I would like to go back to where the email I just read is. I don't like to go back to the start after reading any emails. I know about the up and down arrows available when done reading an email. Thank you.

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Put it back to where I can delete old usernames on my account

I used to be able to go into my account (The main account), I could view all usernames/email addresses I'd created... then I could delete them if I wanted to. Now it says I have to go into each account to delete it. When I try the forgot password option it says I cannot do that at that time. This has been a month and I can't get into the accounts and I cant delete them. Very frustrating

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Crazy Cursor

what is going on with AOL? When I slide my cursor to try to select something it wants to select everything inbetween and take me all over the place. What happened to clicking on what i want. All the jumping around and flashing screens is a nightmare. Why did they do this?

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix key elements lost in the inbox for updated mobile app

An updated version pushed to both my android/tablet last weekend. Can no longer sort email by sender/alpha order to do easy clean up. So frustrating to "search" by email name..tedious!! Can't easily sort by flagged mail, a few clicks now to get to that. After decades, this is making me look at new email apps. "Clean Mail" ?? Moto Mail was GREAT!

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base