AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AOL website needs to reflect the look of the new & improved look of the app. The website is a very old design.

The new AOL app is great, big improvement. Now the website needs to be updated and reflect the look of the app. The AOL app working much better then GMail, which needs a lot of work to be done to it.

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Switching Between AOL Email Accounts without Logging Out

This is NOT a new idea, but switching between AOL email accounts would be most convenient and efficient; and it is definitely NOT a luxury. Would you guys take this issue seriously.
    Gmail is starting look a hole lot more appealing...

72nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix problem and provide new function

I really have two suggestions. 1-the little box between 'From" and "flag" should be cleared after any activity is completed. Currently when box is checked and 'Keep As New' is clicked on box remains checked this results in checked email being subject to next action checked, i.e., if delete is next function is selected the 'Keep As New' item will be deleted with out user's knowledge. 2-Provide a was to 'Un-assign' and email in the spam folder. Thank you, Dave

72nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Improve log in procedures.

Why can I not log in to aol mail when using Norton safe search when I am required to confirm that i am not a robot, go through the process and then be told that 'I cannot log in at present'. I then use microsoft edge and log in straight away. Do you have an issue with Norton?

72nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base