Skip to content

AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

160 results found

1. aol and many of my other sites claim that i am signing on from a different computer

the title says it all. is this because of a hacker or just the Norton random local generator. their vpn service. many of my web pages list me as living in ohio.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com

Thank you!

2. log in

Why have i now got e mail addresses such as, *@aim.com ?

Not aol.com
    @aol.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com

Thank you!

3. Get someone who knows how to upgrade software without disrupting the existing user base! I hate VZ!

VZ has caused me hours of investigation, frustration, indignation and I am not using VZ products any more. You bought AOL and broke my email client in August 2019/20. Hours were spent reestablishing my email service. Now I see you did it again and are now trying to move customers to your AOL org. Good luck. Thanks for hours and hours of fruitless troubleshooting. I will not use VZ products and will gleefully cheer when T re-absorbs VZ and re-introduces customer service.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

4. AOL ADDRESS BOOK

Your ADDRESS BOOK DOES NOT WORK AT ANY TIME. IT'S BEEN SINCE THE COMPANIES HAVE CHANGED. MY GODDDDDDDDD WHEN ARE YOU FIXING IT SO WE CAN USE IT??????????????????????????????????????????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

5. I am unable to re-instate my AOL email address on my laptop - please help

I am unable to re-instate my AOL email address on my laptop - please help

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

6. I did not find this problem in the others.

After reading an e-mail I cannot change it back to NEW MAIL, instead when I clicked NEW MAIL, the e-mails disappeared. I looked in RECENTLY DELETED but they were not there, I looked in THRASH but they are not there. Where have you placed them?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

7. Have more clear directions on up dating setting

I keep getting a message that my AOL setting are out of date. I've gone in and try to update the but it's not clear what I need to do to bring it up to date.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

8. HOW DO I PLACE MY AOL ACCOUNT ON TEMPORARY SUSPEND NOT CANCELL JUST TEMPORARILY PAUSE/SUSPEND????

HOW DO I PLACE MY AOL ACCOUNT ON TEMPORARY SUSPEND NOT CANCELL JUST TEMPORARILY PAUSE/SUSPEND????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

9. Questions on Home Page settings

Why don't I see "save as new' on header bar and "read mail" on left menu? Can I restore these?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

10. Help

I need my account to be checked. Not sure it is working right.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

11. I DO NOT WANT a SECURITY PIN ON MY CELL PHONE & IT KEEPS APPEARING BUTUT NOT WHEN I USE MY COMPUTER SO HOW DO I GET RID OF IT ON MY CELL PHO

I NEED TO NOT HAVE A REQUIREMENT OF USING A PIN WHEN I TRY TO GET TO MY AOL.COM MAIL WHILE USING MY CELL PHONE, So how to I get rid of that coming up on my cell phone?? 2628943210 is my cell phone number. I have no problem when I use my computer. *@aol.com **

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

12. i have an issue i cant log in on my mobile

i cant add my email to my mobile

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

13. Email settings

Dear AOL

This morning I was reading my email and all of a sudden the settings automatically changed. The date, flag and ticking boxes have changed places — dates to the right page, flag, and ticking boxes to the left. I went into setting and ticked Use New/Old style and saved it, but there was no change to what I had earlier.

Is it a change at your end? If not, please, can you help me get my old settings back. I would be most grateful, for that is what I am very much used to.

Kind regards

DR CLEMENT…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

14. AOL Profile photo

Whenever I send out emails to my contacts, they see a different profile picture with the "OG" initials instead of my profile photo on my account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

15. Let me "verify (my data) now" ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not make you "remind me later."

One single option in not, in fact, an "option".
    Stop wasting our time. GIve us a meaningful choice.

PS. this says "signin required". I AM signed in! Now, when I sign in (again), you are going to clear what I have already written, Right? Shame on you!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

16. Three caretures in the Subject box

Reference NEW mail. When I go to a new mail, subject I get three add on's theses are a PAIN, can they be deleted? If so, inform me if NOT also inform me. Good day

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

17. aol phone app account gone

The phone has both personal and business accounts. This account was there too. Then today it said to keep it i needed to sign in again. So i went through a few passwords till finally one worked. But when i went back to the phone the account was still gone? That was a lot of work for nothing. I'm not sure why it was needed in the first place. But thanks for wasting so much of my afternoon. Not appreciated at all.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

18. be contactable

I keep getting message my AOL settings are out of date. How do I fix this. Ive tried everything I can from ideas online, etc, but still can't show 2 of my email accounts on laptop, although one is working fine

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

19. Resstoring a deleted account

I had **@aim.com as an account, but deleted it in haste and now I lost a vendor's discount because of the action. Why can't I restore **@aim.com? I have nothing but good things to say about AOL and I appreciate it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

20. somehow my email address attached a prefix

can you help me delete the prefix that suddenly popped up on my email
    address it is offensive to me

I never included the word mind
    where did that come from?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base