AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop messing with the format . I didnt ask you to change my settings. Stop It !!!!!!~!!~!~~!~!

Stop messing with my format. I didn't ask you to change my settings, Change yours if you want and leave my stuff alone.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

22 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mail theme changes after "save" This is an error

Keeps changing the mail theme, even after I "Save" the one I choose. Please fix this!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You've Got Mail

I am missing my sound when I open up AOL Mail: "You've Got Mail." Why?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

To enable “You’ve Got Mail” sound please go to Options—>General—>New Mail section and enable both settings.

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. WARNING this is a crazy and impersonal greeting

I am sure this note will not be read by anyone in AOL. So this is just for ME.
    I received a WARNING from AOL. I had not affirmed the "oath" from AOL/YAYOO. A FINAL WARNING. Eighteen years as a customer. Management at AOL must be run by thirteen year olds, no twelve year olds. People, think who your real customers are. Those that stick with you for decades are the ones that make your customer base. FINAL WARNING, what's with that. I hate to say this but management must be regressing in their race to survive.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Please be assured each suggestion you send to us is carefully read and evaluated by a member of our staff. We take your concerns very seriously and answer your questions and comments with the most up-to-date information available to us.

That email was not sent from AOL

We have an article that will explain those emails, how to spot spam, phishing, and vishing, along with who to report them to. 

Here is the article to best help you: 
    AOL Help: Email and Viruses Protecting Your Account http://aol.it/1vrb2fk

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base