AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AOL bias should stop

You wear your anti-Trump bias on your sleeve and it is pathetic. AOL is supposed to be for America, and your posture is destructive and politically motivated. I hate to open AOL each day and read your bias spin. Please stop, especially during this time in our country when you serve no good tearing us down. You obviously did not get the memo that "we are in this together" - you'd rather play politics and sow discord.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Merged  ·  541 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Politics

You wear your anti-Trump bias on your sleeve and it is pathetic. AOL is supposed to be for America, and your posture is destructive and politically motivated. I hate to open AOL each day and read your bias spin. Please stop, especially during this time in our country when you serve no good tearing us down. You obviously did not get the memo that "we are in this together" - you'd rather play politics and sow discord.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. bring back the customizable "You've got Mail" SOUND!

Hi,

I recently opened up my AOL Mail, and I heard the new AWFUL "You've got mail!" sound. So, I tried replacing the sound, and the function WASN'T THERE! Please BRING BACK the old "You've got Mail!" sound PLEASE (AT LEAST BRING BACK A WAY TO CUSTOMIZE IT) PLEASE

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Get rid of the annoying and distracting advertising that pops up on the right side of my screen while I am reading my emails.

Get rid of the annoying and distracting advertising that pops up on the right side of my screen while I am reading my emails.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Change the layout back to how it was, please this new one is awful

Just don't mess with it. I was a Netscape user for the very reason that the email was so good-then you bought it. Please don't fiddle with it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Does AOL have a dark mode?

Being in front of the computer screen for such a long time, especially these days, it would be nice if there was a dark mode theme/option. The constant white background really takes a toll on the eyes.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. E-MAMIL BACKGROUNDS

HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE 2 WRITE U BOUT THIS ISSUE ??????????????????????????? THE GARBAGE U GOT I CAN'T USE IN E-MAILS OVER SEAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET US USE & GIVE US OUR OWN BACKGROUND BACK U LIARS & LOSERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Quit reporting false news on you home page

Quit reporting false news on you home page

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Raunchy women clothing ads with no way to close them

Every time I open my email screen or an individual email there are ads on the side even though I am a paid AOL member. They are usually raunchy and superimpose the "x" to close over the area to open so there is no way to close or opt out of seeing these. It's disgusting and I want to block them!! How???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. stop showing news not interested ,only mail.

stop showing news not interested ,only mail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please stop your liberal forced news, it is so biased

Please stop your liberal forced news, it is so biased. I'm very close to canceling mail

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Change your stationary pictures

PlEASE create new themes for the stationary- they have never changed and it getting boring! I

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make your headline articles a LOT less biased in favor of Joe Biden. He has done NOTHING to help curb violence or racism except criticize.

Make your headline articles a LOT less biased in favor of Joe Biden. He has done NOTHING to help curb violence or racism except criticize.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop posting articles from HUFFPOST. They are fake news and full of BS and biased lies!!!!

Stop posting articles from HUFFPOST. They are fake news and full of BS and biased lies!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. AOL Ads on Phone Display:

I opened my phone today only to find a message welcoming me to a new AOL email display. This basically consists of an AD that continually pops up right in the middle of the phone display. I delete it and it comes right back. I pay for my AOL service, don't you think I shouldn't have to delete this or see this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. TRUMP 2020

AOL reports Trump behind 10 points in polls. Tens of thousands at Trump rallies across country.. 3 at Biden rally...oh wait a surprise election landslide for TRUMP AOL did not see coming

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop Progressive/Liberal News Bias

AP has become a clear Liberal biased news media.
    Please stop using them as your news feed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base