AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Eliminate free advertising for Trump

you should not show an advertisement to "meet Melania Trump" if you contribute to his campaign in the "Today on AOL" page. Not even sure that's legal as it looks like free advertiseing to me. At least make the jerk pay for the exposure. The whole thing is offensive to me. Otherwise I like AOL a lot.

92nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop harassing us with the biased "news" headlines

Your obvious hatred of our President is disgusting. No more of your biased headlines. No more!!!!!

219th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. AOL News Bias

Your news is such garbage. Everyday there is anti-Trump headline. Is there anyway I don't have to see your garbage headlines? Please let me know.

276th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. get rid of your so-called news stories that are false anti-Trump propaganda!

Stop your anti-Trump propaganda. Remember, half of your customers voted for him. I'm a proud supporter.

190th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How do I block all emails that come thru BOUNCE with all different email addresses

Someone has found a way around your Spam blocking approach. I get 20-50 emails per day that are labelled Bounce before various other email addresses. I don't have the time or energy to individually block each address. Tell me what do do, other than giving up my AOL account!

684th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Your news reporting is extremely slanted to the extreme left. You need to balance this out. You have clients of both sides of the aisle that

Your news reporting is extremely slanted to the extreme left. You need to balance this out. You have clients of both sides of the aisle that are informed and educated. Your editors are always painting a rose-colored picture for leftist agenda issues. Make it right. I have been with AOL since the beginning and this is the worst that it has ever been.

338th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You can improve AOL mail by removing the ads from the top and side fof the inbox. I pay a monthly fee and don't want ads.

You can improve AOL mail by removing the ads from the top and side fof the inbox. I pay a monthly fee and don't want ads.

151st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. stop the AOL fake News

Stop AOL Fake News

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. only the email address that youare using

time and time again i have phoned in about my email information i can not send any emails because you have downloaded an email site that will not work and i can not use it because it should not be on my computer

1178th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. new security nightmare

New security setting are a nightmare. Have been with AOL for over 20 years and need to be able to pick up emails via other means (Windows 10, Gmail) - it is one thing setting up the new security things - but to have to continually do this is making AOL unusable. I am not using a VPN.

684th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. YOU NEWS FEEDS ARE BIASED AND TOTAL ********, STOP BEING LEAD BY POLITICAL PARTY.....

YOUR NEWS FEED IS SO BIASED AND TOTAL ********. STOP BEING LEAD BY POLITICAL PARTY!!!

143rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop posting articles from HUFFPOST. They are fake news and full of BS and biased lies!!!!

Stop posting articles from HUFFPOST. They are fake news and full of BS and biased lies!!!!

338th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Who is person writing all the anti Trump and conservatives articles. Publish their names and email address

Publish the name and email address. of the liberal person who posts all the anti Trump and conservative ads, articles!

276th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop messing around and removing and denying passwords

PASSWORDS-LOGINS , we have 3 log in sites, each with own password, for the past 4 or 5 days have not been able to log in.
    AOL is a mess. the-mail address that I'm using is the only one that functions now. Frustrating.

1178th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please "STOP" sending "ADs" to my AOL mail inbox

Please "STOP" sending "ADs" to my AOL mail inbox!!

338th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. BIAS

BIAS. I watch Rand Paul be harrased by protesters on TV and AOL news says Rand Paul CLAIMS to be hassled. Why CLAIMS? I saw it with my own eyes.
    Please stop liberal ***** on your "news" page

276th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. SPAM - Return to Sender

Have a "RETURN TO SENDER " button that tells them to STOP sending mail. This will force them to deal with a flood of email in their box. AOL customers should not have to deal with trying to unsubscribe to all the junk mail. WHO SOLD my mail address to all of the Spam senders; AOL? STOP IT .

18th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Reply uses a different name than sending

When replying to any mail received AOL is using a different name. A mail comes in ti Larryo6267 but when selecting reply AOL uses the name associated with gwhiz

1178th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop being so bias and giving your personal opinions. Why is it that we see only the negative and none of the positives of president Trump.

Stop being so bias and giving your personal opinions. Why is it that we see only the negative and none of the positives of president Trump.

338th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I receive 100's of spam mails a day. I keep sending them to spam but I keep getting the same emails over and over.

Get hundreds of spam emails a day. Keep sending them to spam folder but they just keep coming. How do I stop the spam mail

219th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base