AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please eliminate my virus, I´ve already tried, it remains on top, please, thank you

Please eliminate my virus, I´ve already tried, it remains on top, please, thank you

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Merged  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Guidelines to change AOL password

Guidelines To Change AOL Password

Change your AOL Mail password in case you suspect that your account has been hacked, need to trade your password to something stronger and harder to infer, or want your AOL password to be something you can without difficulty do not forget. When it is time to trade your present-day password, make the change to your AOL account statistics display screen.

Source link-https://www.usatechblog.com/blog/how-to-reset-change-recover-aol-password/

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Solution to Hp printer not printing color

An HP Printer Won’t Print in Color
    Hewlett-Packard makes a huge variety of printers that can be used for some of one of a kind functions. They may be used to print high-quality photos, experiment objects, copy documents and print textual content and pics in black or in color. If you locate that your printer will not properly print in coloration, the hassle may be as simple as the color cartridge is out of ink. However, if your cartridge isn’t always empty, the trouble can be a bit extra tough to determine out. Troubleshoot your printer to discover why your…

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. i wouldlike to delete myE Mail account. Due to spam. How do I Delete Account

Spam is causing trouble with my computer by overloading information on spam

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Just a question: Why do you post so much news about the UK???? I like seeing the news when I check my email, but your news is bland at bes

Just a question: Why do you post so much news about the UK? I like seeing the news when I check my email, but your news is sparse and the majority is not US based.

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Maybe you could start with letting me open attachments. Again today, only three of the seven email attachments would open. No explanation.

Let me actually see incoming attachments, instead off me trying to open them and not having them open. For crying out loud.

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. AOL is about worthless as it keeps requesting me to update password, it accepts it and then it doesnt work...

Get some goo d programmers! I think that the Commodore 64 programmer retired and you have VIC20 programmers left. I keep following temporary password updating (about twice a day) and it will not let me access emails and have to start all over again. Having worked in IT for Dominion, I know that this is totally BULL@@@@!

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Keeps shutting going offline though I choose the option to stay online. Efforts to place emails in reserved folders continually are disrupt

I pay over $60 monthly for a service which I am now observing to see if I can do without it. The time consumption with having to have scripts removed or just staying logged or waiting until saved emails are completely placed in a folder is wasting my precious time!!! I have been a PREMIUM MEMBER SINCE APPROXIMATELY 1993. I AM NOW DISGUSTED!

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. technical mail account issue

This is the 2nd time I've tried to fix my mail account issue with Apple tech support. He helped me for over 45 minutes and it's still not fully resolved. Due to your Covid-19 staffing we couldn't fully resolve the issue. Very poor service during a national pandemic. Grateful I have other email accounts or I'd be screwed!

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Quit sending the same mail from AOL to Outlook multiple times.

I receive mail from AOL to Outlook. After about a week, AOL re-sends all the mail that has been downloaded into Outlook already. Also, I have deleted everything I didn't want. Now I have to go through and delete again. Annoying.

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. can not post comments , after typing the posting blocked

box says sign into post, I have cleared my browser, changed browsers Nothing else works.

4082nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Blocking does not work

My email account on Yahoo lets me block unwanted mail with a quick click. My email on AOL is cumbersome and DOES NOT WORK. Even after blocking a specific address, another offensive email arrives in my mailbox the next day. Why can't you fix it? Please?

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mail about my account being deactivated

Why am I receiving mail saying my account will be deactivated?

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. You seriously need to stop money grabbing adverts on aol when click on news links.there are far greater needs than bloody adverts

You seriously need to stop money grabbing adverts on aol when click on news links.there are far greater needs than bloody adverts

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I am inundated with unwanted emails from the same folks over and over again. Can u provide an efficient means to cancel new emails?

Allow us to terminate future emails from unwanted senders.

Too much junk, even after applying filters. Make it simple by shutting off future emails from selected senders right at the open.

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stay Inside Mail After Sending a Message

Recently, after I send a message, I get kicked out of the screen showing new, old, and sent mail onto the AOL "news" page. This is extremely irritating!!!! Time-consuming and definitely NOT an improvement!!! "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" Please set it up so after a message is sent, the sender is returned to new mail, old mail, sent mail, or compose mail screens!! Thanks!

1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1251st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL