AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I do not like the faint lettering on my favorites bar. The words used to be easier to read because they were black instead of gray.

Improve the lettering and readability of the saved sites on my bookmarks bar. The letters look gray instead of black. Too difficult to read now.

86th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Delete ALL messages

When I select all msg to be deleted AOL always asks if I'm sure. Of course I'm sure or I wouldn't do it! How can I avoid this annoying msg?

146th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. allow users to invite friends to events in calendar settings

allow users to invite friends to events in calendar settings

187th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Verifying other accounts does not need done more than once or twice a year

Please provide option WHEN (such as 60 days, 200 days) the user wants to verify accounts. I am using another AOL account, but cannot be in both accounts at the same time. I have to find another device, if one is available, or jump back and forth between accounts.

246th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sweep function

Please add a sweep function to allow all emails from a selected sender to be deleted with a single click. This feature is available in Outlook and some other email providers, and is very useful for de-cluttering an inbox.

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. pane

allow reading pain to be moved to the left

187th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I need an option to send an email directly to my PC letting me know that I have email in my spam folder on the AOL site.

I automatically download email to my PC using the PC mail program, so I don't log into the AOL sire very often. And I forget I should check periodically for spam on the AOL site which is not really spam that I should release to my PC. It would be great to have a spam option to send an email directly to my PC letting me know that I have spam in the AOL folder that I can check.

146th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Another font such as: Born Ready from www.fonts.com

Could we please have a nice informal font such as: BORN READY
    from www.fonts.com

146th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Font  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 187th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. “how do you remove the 'before you go' re-sign in. Every time should not be happening”

“how do you remove the 'before you go' re-sign in. Every time should not be happening. I used to look on the AOL home page now I check my mails then, delete, or move them to relevant folder. Then sign out. As soon as before you go comes up I close the window

187th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 246th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Put the close button closer on the left. It's way off in the corner.

Put the close button closer on the left. It's way off in the corner.

246th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I had Hugh Grant's voice announcing my new emails "You have letters," but it was replaced by a female voice. Give me my Hugh Grant voice.

Please re-establish my chosen announcer of receiving new emails- Hugh Grant's "You have letters." Someone disconnected it without my choice and now I don't have options listed to get back Grant announcement.

246th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The customized “You’ve got mail” sounds are not enabled for the UK version of the AOL Mail, so they fall back to the default sounds. Our Product Team is now aware of this issue, and is currently working on a fix.

Thank you.

1 2 15 16 17 19 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base