AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. screen advertising better before accepting it.

Please stop posting ads that are in foreign languages. It's very disturbing.

32nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow us to delete all mail with one click

I have over 100,000 emails and will never be able to read all of them. Is there a way I can delete them all at once

141st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be great if we could set up the vacation responder to go to 'contacts only.'

Re: Webmail
    It would be great if we could set up the vacation responder to send notices to 'contacts only.'

207th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. how can I move all my favorites at one time to another aol email address

how can I move all my favorites at one time to another aol email address

207th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. be able to print selected piece of mail like I did for yrs pre new AOL! Awful!

Be able to click and print something in a folder like we could do easily for yrs until this new AOL! I can’t just click see something in 1 of my folders and print it! Why I hate this! I want old AOL like last month’s AOL mail! HELP! I am not alone friends are saying same thing.

270th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. No Place to find Amount of Space Consumed

I have looked everywhere on the screen, and there is no place to show how much of the TB, of allocated storage space, has been consumed.

The provided steps do not work- any other suggestions?

Please follow the steps below, in order to check the storage on your account:

1. Visit the Privacy Dashboard page here: https://policies.oath.com/us/en/oath/privacy/dashboard/index.html

2. Select AOL from the list of brands.

3. Click Sign in at the top to sign in and see your account data.

4. Click on “AOL Mail” below Your Products section, in order to see the storage and other information.

270th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Just Came Over From Netscape -- When Can I Go Back To Those Settings / Views / Layouts?

Netscape mail was VERY organized and viewable - 20 messages per page, easy navigation to other pages and folders, simple links to move / delete / spam list messages. This AOL page seems to be nothing more than Outlook in disguise.

270th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop SPAM FROM YAHOO

AOL ARE USELESS WHEN IT COME TO PREVENTING SPAM, MOST COME FROM YAHOO

36th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Verification Code Problems

Please once again accommodate landline phones as backup contacts for your verification codes and similar communications. I live in a mobile phone dead spot, so more than half the time, I can't receive calls or texts to my mobile phone. Also I can't always access the backup email addresses that you offer as options.

I want and need to be able for you to call my landline with your verification codes and other communications.

125th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sign in I am from an other Country

I am a Pastor from another country, I am a free user now but I had paid for many years before now because I am not at home your system keeps trying to lock me out! because I can not update right now, please do not take my mail away from me.

270th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Go back to the simple AOL window and keep the calendar as it was

Not happy with the new AOL design. Please give my old AOL back to me and the calendar I always used.

270th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. **** e-mails

For several weeks now, I have been getting **** e-mails. Even though they do go into my Spam. Why am I suddenly getting such - never had them before. I do not access any sites that should trigger such. I have added most of them to my Blocked option.

270th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 163rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. News On AOL.. --

You show a "story" of interest and when clicked on it opens in a new tab . You have to click "Next Page" far too many times to reach the one that addresses your original story theme. It takes too much time to read thru all the background and I normally click off these stories.

Also.. the old format of AOL was better as you could access yr files off line... Hope feedback is helpful.

270th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hey AOL - how about less emphasis on ads, and more attention to your customers?

It is extremely frustrating to have to put up with no less than 4 full screens of advertising just to actually get to my Email!! Separating the Login screen from the Password screen, just so AOL can sell more ad revenue, wastes my time, slows the process and is very annoying. Also, I notice constant problems with email loading and navigation, but those stupid, annoying banner ads always come right up!!

34th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. You should add Adam Sandler's voice for "You've Got Mail!".

Adam Sandler's voice would be a cool addition to "You've Got Mail!" (changing the voice of "You've got mail!")

270th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 207th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sorting the Inbox

Would you make a toggle on/off option to see only UNREAD mail in the inbox?

125th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Compose Area will more efficient and prompt about Editing

As per google email, All content letter of email could be copy, paste , delete but this Aol will only one by one paragraph to copy and pasting. so please help full these Things.

We have a center of I.T

270th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Viewing deleted Mail

Can't view old deleted mail back more than a week, Would like to be able to view mail in trash folder back farther than 7 days.

163rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base