TechCrunch Extra Crunch

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change.

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please send an email to extracrunch@techcrunch.com.

Tell us how we can improve your Extra Crunch experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us.

1. Pleasure to meet you

I just want to let you know I'm excited to learn more about the different technology driven ideas for 2021. Thank you for reaching out to me

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. obtrusive flashy ads in high quantity

You probably lose a lot of readers due to the inordinate quantity of obtrusive flashy ads within the article, especially on mobile devices. I know many who just don't read your articles anymore due to the annoyance. This is a problem with most of the news on mobile devices, not just Techcrunch. We understand you need ad revenue to stay in business, but when you make the ads annoying, you lose readers.  Thanks for listening.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Advertise at header is hiding title of top posts.

Hiding main post title and whole preview for top slider on the right. Happening almost every single time and it's very annoying that I can't fix it by scrolling.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

TechCrunch Extra Crunch

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base