Skip to content

AOL.com - Frontpage

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

303 results found

1. Censorship

Just on here alone....I've wrote many times about this censorship. I have sent AOL feedback for eighteen years & guess what? AOL does not fix it. AOL blames the user. How many more years do I have to complain before AOL does anything? Another eighteen years? Every AOL user needs to bring AOL down.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Duplicate  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I still think it is ok for AOL to note that we have 4%- unemployment and 4%* GDP

I still think it is ok for AOL to note that we have 4%- unemployment and 4%* GDP

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Censorship

AOL censors comments period. All AOL does is blame the user. When I post a comment, AOL deletes it asap & then blames me, the user. There are no pictures, no language. Does AOL consider itself a suspicious ip?
    AOL needs to quit blaming the user & no one should have to pay for that. AOL does not seem to understand that they have been doing this to me for eighteen YEARS. AOL refuses to fix it. AOL needs to be reported to someone since they do not understand what years mean.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com - Frontpage