AOL Mail Norrin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
1486 results found
-
Go back to ORIGINAL VERSION
Presently AOL is difficult to use, is not user friendly and disappears before it can be read or analyzed. WHY? In it's original version AOL was the hall mark of how e-mail should work; simple and clear presentation allowing the user to decide on the 'next' step in it's future. Please return AOL e-mail to the original version.
25th ranked -
font change
Why did the font change on the email list? New emails are no longer delineated by bold text. It makes it impossible to quickly review the email list. Further, the choice of new font is far too delicate for any type of extended reading - it is extremely fatiguing.
Please revert to the standard fonts and delineation of new emails.
117th ranked -
gif button gone
What happened to the gif button on the bottom of the screen beside the send button? That made AOL easy to use.
55th ranked -
Too much time is wasted with endless verifications!
Please stop asking me to verify my identity two three times a day! Once I put in the password, stop making me go thru a ritual of getting yet another verification. If you would consider how you would feel going thru that two or more times a day, sometimes within minutes of each other, when I am off VPN, you would not do it.
Can I have your help in this?49th ranked -
sign in harassment
STOP HARASSING US ON SIGNING IN!!! User name and password should be enough without you adding pain in the patootie "new" methods.
47th ranked -
moving email to folder
When I "move" an email to a folder, a copy stays in New Mail. If I delete the copy in New Mail it deletes it from the folder too! Please FIX THIS
44th ranked -
Sign in with fingerprint
Sign in with your fingerprint or code
With a passkey, you can sign in quickly using your fingerprint or the code you use to unlock your device. WHY AM I GETTING THIS MESSAGE EVERY SINGLE TIME I GO TO SIGN IN TO MY EMAIL! GET RID OF THIS< GO BACK TO THE OLD PROMTS< I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO SKIP OVER THIS EVERY SINGLE TIME! WHY HASSLE USERS???52nd ranked -
When reading emails, there is a box on the top right side showing the company information - this is new - I want it removed.
When reading emails, there is a box on the top right side showing the company information - this is new - I want it removed.
122nd ranked -
Bad url
Your ads often have a bad URL. My anti-virus software kicks then blocks the site. I can get back in, but it is annoying. Often I prefer not to use the site. Please stop accepting bad url ads.
207th ranked -
Fix the save contacts feature
HELP! I can no longer save new contacts ! I don't know what you did, but please undo it. I have been using AOL since it started. i just want you to make it the way it was. PLEASE FIX THIS!
122nd ranked -
191st ranked
Hi there! We are sorry for any inconvenience you have experienced. To better understand and address this matter, kindly direct message us on X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook via our AOL Customer Care page. Alternatively, if you do not utilize social media, please visit help.aol.com. Thank you.
-
This is the error message. https://mail.aol.com/d/today?reason=invalid_cred
Hopefully AOL has not been data breached. Never had an issue from AOL until recently. I hope the problem is resolved because I relied on AOL mail because of the added security. Now, we loyal users don't have that same confidence in new data inactivity and simple corrective messages such as "invalid credentials"
152nd ranked -
Restore GIF and old stationary.They added p-zazz to our e-mail!
Restore GIF and old stationary.
Those e-mail perks set you apart .Made e-mail FUN and notable!
247th ranked -
split view
Please remove the Split View option or provide an option to have it pop up. Every time I try to file an email into a folder on the left, the Split View screen pops up on the left and then I have to start again to try to file the email into a folder. Frustrating!!!
77th ranked -
block domain
Ability to Block Domains!!!! This is a basic function and should be just as easy as blocking an email.
11th ranked -
cannot see email. just a slim thing on the side of the screen. the rest of the screen is blue. this is awful. jut awful
make email readable. make it fill the screen.
223rd ranked -
retour à l' ancienne boite de réception, merci
bonjour
retour à l' ancienne boite de réception
merci545th ranked -
Review your connected devices and apps>
Under AOL Account Settings > Recent activity > Review your connected devices and apps > Connected devices > Browser Windows, yesterday (Click) ... Sign out (Uncheck) > I don’t recognize this session (Click) Sign out of session > Does Not Do Anything!
What's worse is these accumulate after each Login and Sign out even when I sign out every time from AOL Mail! Why?
223rd ranked -
stationery
What happened to the stationery?! I LOVED the OLD stationery choices, the new one is ugly. Please return back the old stationery . There is no seasonal option as well.
247th ranked -
two-step verification phone calls are not coming through
Lately I can't get a phone call with my sign-in code unless I wait a minute and tell it to RESEND code. Then it works. This happens every time now. What's the problem here?
284th ranked
- Don't see your idea?