Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove all political sponsors

I do NOT come here to view the opinions of the Black Caucus sponsors regarding Trump or any other politicians

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop the politics

Stop your constant Trump bashing hating left wing liberal articals. Their getting boring and rediculous. President Trump just made a beauutiful speech about the great history of America and a speech about unity not division as you say. Maybe if you had just a little American patriotism you would understand.Your creating all the division all the hate all the racism not the President. Its disgraceful and I wish aol could try to change but I am sure you never will. You should be ashamed of your anti American ways. The people who he was against were the people burning ,…

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix your site cant create an account to post on the harbor freight jack stands recall

Your site has issues with creating an account. I enter all the required information and hit continue and it just looks as if it's loading but never does anything...

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Images Fail to Load

Many times when I visit your site (this only happens on Autoblog) the images fail to load. I have to reload the page sometimes several times. Funny enough the Advertisements always load, but your images do not.

Today I have been unable to get the images to load at all.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. politics on autoblog

RE: Police in Detroit suburb pin black Amazon driver in incident over parking

Wtf does this have to do with automobiles?? Keep your garbage political narrative pushes out of a 'vehicle' website, instead of pandering to the 'woke' mob.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fake car dealership?

Hello, this car dealership has posted onto your site. However, the prices look way too low.

https://www.autoblog.com/cars-for-sale-detail-5832716484387783130-Audi-Q7-2013

The address they list is the same as the address as San Diego Mercedes Benz
    https://www.ustopcar.com/ContactUs.aspx
    https://www.mbsd.com/

Please look into this, is it a con?
    Doug

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Research Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add article from users

Hello, we free tool for check historical prices, and research covering dealer and salvage insurance auctions. https://en.bidhistory.org/ .
    We wrote article about How changed price on auto auction during coronavirus.

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Build page is fantastic. But recently, when I go to select trim levels (after selecting make, model and year), it doesn’t allow me to click.

Build page is fantastic. But recently, when I go to select trim levels (after selecting make, model and year), it doesn’t allow me to click. It sends me back to the top. This is frustrating, as the build feature for used cars is useful to determine options and usually works flawlessly.

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Buying Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Noticed a recent article posted said F**K Y**... in full print. So if it is okay there then this is my opportunity to say ******** too AOL

Noticed a recent article posted said FK Y... in full print. So if it is okay there then this is my opportunity to say ******** too AOL.
    Your bias is amazing !

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Murilee should put the carfax in his junkyard articles. Might be interesting to see the history of the car...

Murilee should put the carfax in his junkyard articles. Might be interesting to see the history of the car...

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Issues Posting

Dear AB Team:

I've been trying to post on articles, but the site won't allow me to.

I have an account, and the site recognizes my email address and name.

However, when I go to the blank comment prompt and try to start typing, a box pops up and says "Sign in to post. Please sign in to leave a comment" (even though I'm already signed in).

In fact, the in the area above and to the right of the comment box it actually says "Edit Display Name | Sign out", so the plug in obviously recognizes that I'm signed…

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix your site:

I get a popup telling me that I have an ad-blocker and to whitelist your site. The problem, I do not have any ad-blockers installed at all. I have the standard default Chrome latest version. Your ad-blocker detection is faulty

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Improve the website rendering

PRICING and SPECS could not be expanded when you choose "Show more" option, while viewing it on mobile phones.

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Update Rutland Dodge Ram Address

Hello, I'm an SEO reaching out on behalf of the Rutland, VT dealership Rutland Dodge Ram and I noticed the address is incorrect on their listing: https://www.autoblog.com/car-dealers/425973515-rutland+dodge+ram/. If you could update the address to 176 US-7, Rutland, VT 05701 it would be greatly appreciated.

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. As soon as I saw advertisement with Obama in it. I immediately went to this so you could get that feedback I’m not even sure what the blog.

As soon as I saw Obama in the advertising, I stopped and wanted to give you feedback. I would ask to keep politics off your page.

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stick to Cars

Get over yourself...you're supposed to be an Automotive Website...not a Political Action Comittee....

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Get rid of CVT. The CVT will get you DEAD when it goes out on highway

We had a CVT. Got rid of car after the 3rd time it tried to kill us on I-10. Worst Transmission EVER.
    It will drop you to 35 mph from 75 mph in front of someone doing 90 mph.
    If someone you love is driving a vehicle with a CVT, for the love of God please get them in to a vehicle with a normal transmission.
    I will drive a horse and wagon before I ever get one of those death traps again!!

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base