AOL Subscriptions and Plans

Help us improve AOL Subscriptions and Plans

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At AOL, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  1. Make account cancellation easier to navigate. I spend over an hour trying to cancel System Mechanic. Your services are closed!

I wanted to cancel my System Mechanic trial. It took an hour to find a way to accomplish this. Make cancellation less complicated and navigation more obvious.

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. TOO DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH AOL.

LACK OF RESPONSE TO CUSTOMERS.

18th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You ignore you long-standing and paying customers. I've been paying for AOL for over 20 years and you are ignoring me.

You need to fire 100% of all leadership at your organization and get folks that actually know how to run a company in charge. Otherwise, you folks are gonna go away.

13th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. GIVE us VALUE for OUR $'s

I agree with ALL the complaints listed! Ever since VERIZON took over AOL has become a loser! Any REAL service that AOL offers cost something. What I pay for is really NOTHING!

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 5th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. FEES

Been using AOL for years and paying almost $30 a month for a service that seems to be free. Supposedly for phone line. Nobody uses hard lines anymore. Why don't you convert these paying customers to a PREMIUM service with quicker dedicated access instead of often waiting on line because of large the freebee crowd.
    We have been paying for years, for nothing.
    Before we wake up and smell the coffee, please offer us something more. I think we have been faithfull enough to deserve it.

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have a section for cancellation of programs.

Have a section for cancellation of programs.

18th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Poor Customer Service / Long waits for TECH / No support with Mailer-Daemon issue

I have been having a Mailer-Daemon problem since last summer. AOL has not fixed it. My email is being rejected and they said AOL was sending them phishing emails and marketing. They quarantined my AOL Emails.my AOL anymore. I pay $17.95 per month. FOR WHAT? Fix Mailer-Daomon issue please. Why are we paying clients at AOL? GMail is free.

8th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. As a paying subscriber, I should beble to read the news teasers without constant "next page links"

Paying subscribers should have bypass for bews stories ithout constantly hitting Next Page

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 11th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 93405

Dear Sir/Madam:
    I have an email address for a long time - scwu@aol.com. I have other email addresses too. I always liked to pay AOL for the service, you must have expenses. I think a monthly payment of only $10 is fair. But AOL sales-person always tried to sell more services to me, each person always claimed his or her offer was better than what I was paying and offered to switch the service. Then what happened was not a change of service, but an addition of new service. So I ended up paying $29 per month. I am…

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Provide a telephone number where one can get clarification on some item.

Example;ou will say download free.Does that mean the download is free then a cost to use it starts is is the use going to be free? Another is in the package offerings it said not offered in US andd Canada. I am in the US so why give that info and why cannot i get it when you state its in my package free.Confusing even to a college grad ,English major.

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Discount Verizon Wireless Basic Plan

Give 50% discount on Verizon's basic $30/month wireless plan, for old, loyal AOL members (Boomers) with flip phones. If Consumer Cellular can offer $15 plans, why not AOL and Verizon?

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why should those of us who have had AOL forever (since 1996) and have been paying that long also, be required to pay more for help?

Those who have been paying a monthly fee for over 20 years should not be required to pay an additional fee for help! Being charged 39.99 per month and AOL wants to charge another 4.99 for help? You have got to be kidding?!?111

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Chat rooms.

I will remove all of my business from AOL dating back over two decades.

Really, this is such a drain on your f ing profits?

you won’t have to worry about mine any more.

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. HOW TO DELETE YOUR AD FROM MY SCREEN. THERE IS NO X TO HIT AND DELETE

I have your ad regarding free check on my speed. This computer is perfect....TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF THIS PAGE.....YOUR PHONE NUMBER DID NO GOOD....MECHANICAL VOICE SPEAKS THEN HANGS UP. tHIS IS WHAT MAKES ME HATE ANY COMPANY,,,,,***

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Subscriptions and Plans

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base