AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get rid of the slide shows. I want to read the full article.

Get rid of slide shows it is a paid to have to click every time to read entire article. Usually the substance of article comes after reading several pieces of story that really don't matter.

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve the quality of your editorial

1. Stop with the National Enquirer–type "****" stories ("Kim Kardashian shocks the red carpet in see-through evening dress."

2. Make your headlines direct ("Twisters hit Oklahoma, Kansas," not "Twisters threaten several Great Plains states"). I don;t want to have to open the story to know if I want to read it.

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Print your stories on one page. If I have to keep clicking to continue reading, I leave the page and I won't read any further.

AOL lures people into reading a story, only to have to click thru pages and pages to read the entire story. By the time I get 2-3 pages in, I usually quit because this is so time consuming and annoying. If I then see other stories that I may be interested in, I don't even bother, because I know that AOL is going to make me click, click, click.
    ...... Put the articles on one page.

24th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show the article that matchs the headline!

Look at this headline " Woah! Rest of Britney's mini dress left little to the imagination." then try to find Britney when you click on it. Everyone else but.

24th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. what happened to block words in spam setting

where did block words go in spam settings? much easier to do than whole e addresses. as another poster pointed out, lately more **** spam eery time I sign on and now some make it harder to unsub, please fix. AOL seems to be getting worse and worse.

26th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New Weather Station Stinks

Your new but junky weather station stinks. You had a good one, this one gives you no details just a bunch of pictures. It must be cheaper. Bring back the old one, it was much better. Thank You

26th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 28th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Quit thinking on the negative

Aol's choice to post a negative story about Laura Bush when she has lost someone close to her truly shows that the media is the true evil of America. If media would quit headlining negatives and go positive we might actually enjoy to get up in the morning

28th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. AOL GAMES POP UP

STOP UR ANNOYING & HARASSING AOL GAMES POP UP !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'AM FED UP WITH YOU & THE STUPID ADS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE WE DON'T GET ENOUGH OF OF THEM OTHERWISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Editor oversitght of reporter's "news"

Today's front page scrolled news about how closing the border will impact palates, e.g., guacamole, is very petty. Border security for Americans is far more important. Focus on that and move trivial perspectives to most, to a new "Trivia or Other News" interest page and move elsewhere. Stopping illegals, drugs, and human trafficking is more critical! Plenty of food alternatives for those "palates"...

31st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pulling a couple of articles about migrant caravans

These current articles have inflamed thousands to incite violence and threats of killing other humans. We should all have a say but when it becomes frenzied and a call to take up arms against other citizens and human beings, we have gone too far. Please consider taking these two articles down and let those who want to hurt others, calm down. This is Hitler mentality at it's best. This is not America or our way of treating others.

31st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. LESS HONEST TO PAWS

I love animal story's but you show Honest to Paws and all I get is a page full of ads. In fact it's so bad, I can't get passed the first page. It keeps up loading ads and the article never really appears.

31st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 34th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. stop negative news... its like beating my brains in .. happy postive news will be great

negative news everyone is tired of it.. MOVE on ... I you telling us there arent any Americans that do good things... hate , rage over and over again .. how about filming illegals entering America... really.. aol get your act together,, also how old are your reporters???? what life experience could they possibly have... with article you write... wow ...

34th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Get rid of your POP UP TurboTax ad on your homepage. Tell Turbo Tax to get lost. I would NEVER use TurboTax.

Get rid of your TurboTax POP UP ad. It IS extremely annoying.Tell TurboTax I will NEVEWR use their service.

34th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop harassing me about notifications!

How many times do i have to click on the dam x for notifications? I don't want notifications and i'm not going to change my mind no matter how many times you ask me! I clicked it once when signed in and that should be more than enough to stop the bs!

34th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Not everything is newsworthy

Enough is enough with Trump headlines. Not everything he does is newsworthy. You're just sensationalizing an individual who wants non-stop attention.

38th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 38th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. where is the story on SNL mocking the veteran with only one eye?

Where is the story of SNL mocking the veteran who lost an eye in War??

38th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Take your "Donald Trumps Presidency " section down or lose my "Account" !

REMOVE YOUR 'Donald TRUMP presidency " Section , or lose my "AOL" account ! Enough of his "******** Phony " stories ! You are getting like Fox News , "Propaganda" !

41st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base