AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Block Rochester Busines Journal (a paid/subscription site) from the local news section.

Pleas consider blocking the Rochester Business Journal (RBJ) from thew local news for Rochester, NY. If you click on a story headline, you go to what is obviously a paid /subscription site to read a sentence or two, with the rest of the article upon subscribing.

83rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. put things back the way it used to be when it was no fuss, no muss.

put things back the way it used to be when it was no fuss, no muss.

101st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. DELETE THE "DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENCY" BLOCK ON YOUR FRONT PAGE.

HOW DO I DELETE THE "DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENCY" BLOCK FROM MY (YOUR) PAGE? I'M NOT A FAN AND I'M A HAIR AWAY FROM ENDING MY YEARS-LONG AOL MEMBERSHIP.

101st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 101st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. STOP THE SOUND ON THE VIDEOS!

It is SUPER annoying to have to mute each and every video.

101st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Do not allow commenting on newsfeeds.

If you've read the comments in the newsfeeds you will see how terrible the postings are.You are creating a dangerous situation by allowing this,

83rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 101st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow “paste” for verification codes.

On IOS, When I need to reset my password you send a code to me, I copy it and then try to paste it and there is no “paste” option, just “look up” — this is just poor UX

101st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please re-instate the Free TV listings on your Video tab for antenna users.

On your video tab there used to be a Free TV guide for local area television stations. It disappeared. I was great feature. Please re-instate TV listings for antenna users.

101st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please remove the Healthgrades ad to the immediate right of my welcome screen. Everytime I sign in up pops this ad on 'your stage 3 lung ca

Please remove the 'Healthgrades' ad showing on the AOL welcome page. It is so annoying to read everytime I sign in about 'your stage 3 lung cancer.' Get real people...I am not interested in this gloom and doom being *******

124th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. cell coverage

Every one dose not have cell coverage in their area. Do not send me codes to my phone as I will have to drive 5 miles to get it. If you wish to put up cell towers for everyone to have service, we will welcome it.

124th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Truly insensitive! How could you air someone throwing cheese at a small child!!!

Truly insensitive! How could you air someone throwing cheese at a small child! This is child abuse! Everyone involved with this In the Know are not in the know! I hope there will soon be someone with a conscience at the helm!

124th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please add the function of “CC” in the video

Please add the function of “CC” in the video,I noticed that many website had that one,it is very good for non- native English reader

124th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I hate these mug shots you guys put up, after a bit these people creep me out staring at me, please make them less of a presence.

put crime in a separate category, start a new category thats helpful, like spelling, or diction.

124th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 124th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Home page

PLEASE remove the photo of trump from your home page. We are stuck seeing enough of him without it!!!! Do not print my name or email! There are too many crazies out there!!

137th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Take Donald Trumps picture off the home page

I think I should be able to decide what I want on my home page

137th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. you should do articles about abortion which will be a big issue in the election.

there ,any good articles about the anti abortion laws and how the president is trying to end it....

137th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make the video News clips optional.

Don't automatically start the video clips on a News story. As a rule, the clips say very little about the story and people who are really interested in the article would rather read the facts.

137th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Get rid of that popup on homepage when on mobile. I stopped coming here because its annoying everytime i visit.

Get rid of that aol app popup on homepage when on mobile. I stopped coming here because its annoying everytime i visit.

137th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base