Skip to content

AOL App For Android

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

394 results found

1. Fix the File in Folder feature on mobile

If an email has an attachment then if you file it to a folder on phone (mobile app) it does not actually go there. Instead it does the worst possible thing and disappears. I have to run up and open AOL on my PC to be able to see it and then file in the folder. This is stupid - fix the mobile app

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

3. can you tell me why aol doesn't show a picture from the Gallery app on my Samsung S20.

I share a picture on the gallery app on my Samsung S20 to my email address and it never shows up in the aol inbox. if I share it to my messages, it gets there.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

4. Am disheartened that I can only now access my email using the "basic" version of AOL on my system. More of a pain than a program

Make user choice on standard (not just basic) version of AOL accessible again regardless of platform -- as it once was.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

5. Fix your mail system! Go back to what it was.

Mail defaults to old mail. New mail disappears.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'd like to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

8. I'm not getting any code to verify my number, hope my account is safe.??

Have a problem with your feedback concerning verification of phone number and receiving of codes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this login issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'd like to look into your concern to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. allow for old aol account users as in I've had it since 2012 be able to use app for Android. instead of web browser.

wont log into aol. keeps telling me to create a new Yahoo mail. unless this will forward all my current and previous emails it's **** useless. plus I've useful AOL since the 90s!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

13. Sehr schlechte Qualität!!

aol. Leider nicht optomal unterstützt, Bilder Text, Nachrichten Form ,Übersicht sehr schlecht . sehr viel Müll ungewünschte Reklame, landet nicht nur im Spam, täglich sondern auch leider normale emeiladresse. Ich benutze AOL geschäftlich bin sehr unzufrieden.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'd like to learn more about your experience and help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

14. help me recover my old pin please

help with forgotten pin

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Anette, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this crash issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this receiving issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App For Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base