AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  1207 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My mailbox won’t update..

My mailbox doesn’t seem to update on the AOL app. I have an iPhone 7 and everything is up-to-date on the software end. My phone alerts me in the notification bar that I have an email but when I open my AOL app to emails do not populate. I slide the screen down to refresh it and nothing happens. I just updated my AOL app a couple days ago and I don’t understand why I am having this problem.

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  218 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Notifications

Bring back where the email is sent from. After the last update it doesn’t display where it’s from only the first couple of lines of it’s content.

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  44 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Settings reset

Every day or so my message display setting gets reset. Although extremely annoying, this is not the worst thing about your miserable app.

58th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Web browser links

The links in your web browser don’t work. Very annoying.

14th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  21 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I can’t seem to keep aol up on my phone

Aol shuts down on me when I try to bring it up on my phone screen what’s going on

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remember email viewing settings

Remember the users email viewing settings and apply them to all accounts instead of having to reset the viewing preferences for each account and then loosing the sett when the app is closed.

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Error when scrolling within email for pop-up menu

I’m reading an email. I then want to delete it within the message. I scroll up to make the menu at the bottom appear, which contains the delete button. I see the menu for a second then it disappears. I scroll again. I see the menu for a second then it disappears again before I can use it. IT’S ENRAGING AND IT HAS BEEN THIS WAY FOR YEARS AND NOTHING HAS BEEN CHANGED. A COMPETENT DEVELOPER SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY.

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. News

News notifications aren’t working

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Group emails

As of the first of the year,I suddenly cannot send out one email to all the people in my ministry group. Very frustrating.

63rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Unfortunately, what you’re looking for is no longer offered in the current version of AOL Mail. If you’ve received a notification that a limit of the number of sent emails was reached or you’ve sent to too many contacts, you’ll need to wait before you can send more emails.

• Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base