Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

How can we improve Autoblog?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. App image galleries are not loading.

I have problems with your mobile app. Whenever there is a photo in an article that has the little boxes in it that indicate a slideshow is available, when I click on it all I get is a blank page. Also, many articles have imbeded pictures that don't appear (like the current article on the custom Ranger). I don't know what is causing this and from the comments I see, others don't seem to have these problems. Samsung S7.

1st ranked
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Let people copy and paste -

So, I typed "best cars under $10000" or something like that into google, and got many results, of which I decided the first 30 would give me a pretty good idea of what used cars under $10,000 to consider, and then I build a good top ten list. Anyway, your website was on the list. With other websites, I was able to highlight something on a webpage and copy it into a notepad or Word document. But with your website, it doesn't let you left click any where. Left click lets you swipe. So, you didn't make my top 10…

4th ranked
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Research Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I see what you mean. The reason is that our list is a slideshow and the text is part of the slide’s control area. I have a trick for you. Below the slide is a group of social share buttons (Facebook, Twitter, ect.) Right below that is a button that says “List”. If you click that, the layout will change from a slideshow to a post. You should then be able to highlight, copy and paste. I’ll ask our engineers to look into adjusting the slideshow view for the future.

• Android app redesign

Android autoblog app needs complete redesign(cleaner UI like Engadget), a better bottom navigation tabs/bar and also Android app icon should be in circular shape (adaptive icon).

4th ranked
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Stories in app aren't loading properly.

In the last month or so the app has developed a problem whereby stories in the news feed will update but the stories do not load when selected. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling several times but no luck. Please help, this app is so useful to me.

1st ranked
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base