Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

How can we improve Autoblog?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I've tried 3 browsers on pc and android each. Ilog in but it still says sign up to post. What's up?

I've tried 3 browsers on pc and android each. I log in but it still says sign up to post. What's up?

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Car Finder Filter suggestion: Style or Type

Split Style or Type category into 2 categories (maybe Body Type and Style) and make the selection as ANY checked options so that a search could be run, for example, for luxury SUV, crossover and wagons.

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Research Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it easier to see all long-term review articles for a particular car

Love the long-term reviews, I'm following the Kia Stinger you have. But when I go to one of the articles (currently on the intro page) I can't find any links to the other articles. Why make this so hard?

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow for business owners to correct listing errors.

The phone number for my business listing on your site is incorrect and you are showing as the first natural search result for my business on Google. Please correct my business phone number to (573) 365-7808

https://www.autoblog.com/cheap-gas-prices/328084-w15+mini+mart/

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Load articles first then advertising

I love this site, the articles and write ups. What I don't like is how long it takes for some articles to appear. I have to wait for ads to load or a ******* video I could care less about. At that point I just leave. Please load the Autoblog content first then the paid advertising.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Gallery does resize properly in iOS

Images in the gallery are distorted and the aspect ratio incorrect on all iOS devices. Super buggy and unusable.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The autoscrolling main stories need a pause button.

The main stores autoscroll so fast, and have no pause button, I feel like I am wrestling with the scroll arrows just to try and ready the one line headline in time before it disappears. This actually causes me stress every time I visit the site and therefore makes for an unpleasant experience. I visit no other website that has a fast, autoscrolling lead story slideshow like that. Please provide a pause button, or stop it from autoscrolling.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. jaznari auto repair has been permanently closed as of 8/31/2018

please remove from listing as it is no longer in business

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Safari not always loading site

On iOS using Safari, I’m finding that when I am connected to wifi, autoblog isn’t always loading. It tries for a few seconds and then gives up saying it can’t be loaded. If I disconnect from wifi, then it will load over LTE without issue. I have tried it in several places (home, work, friend’s house, etc) and just upgraded to a new iPhone and still have the same issue. It isn’t every time, but probably 40-50% of the time. Over LTE I haven’t experienced this issue.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Let people copy and paste -

So, I typed "best cars under $10000" or something like that into google, and got many results, of which I decided the first 30 would give me a pretty good idea of what used cars under $10,000 to consider, and then I build a good top ten list. Anyway, your website was on the list. With other websites, I was able to highlight something on a webpage and copy it into a notepad or Word document. But with your website, it doesn't let you left click any where. Left click lets you swipe. So, you didn't make my top 10…

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I see what you mean. The reason is that our list is a slideshow and the text is part of the slide’s control area. I have a trick for you. Below the slide is a group of social share buttons (Facebook, Twitter, ect.) Right below that is a button that says “List”. If you click that, the layout will change from a slideshow to a post. You should then be able to highlight, copy and paste. I’ll ask our engineers to look into adjusting the slideshow view for the future.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base